Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852975 times)

Dreamland

• KIDD
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3765 on: October 06, 2021, 11:06:47 AM »
He’s cheap, shows up for work, and apparently sucks up to his bosses.  A perfect corporate employee.
He does seems to be the prefect YES MAN for the higher ups.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3766 on: October 06, 2021, 11:10:04 AM »
There are better talk show hosts who could do a better show the Noory.

Well sure.  I was surprised for the first 10 years or so.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3767 on: October 06, 2021, 11:14:12 AM »
If anybody cares to, scan through this and I believe you will see these traits in Noory.  I do.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2020/05/narcissists-generosity#1

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3768 on: October 06, 2021, 11:24:27 AM »
I'm surprised that George Noory is still on the air.
You can send your letters of appreciation to a “Ms. Julie Talbott.”

“Coast to Coast AM continues to be an overnight powerhouse for our partners, and it’s a credit to George’s dedication to the program and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “... He has brought passion and enthusiasm to the program every night, and we couldn’t be happier to extend our successful partnership.”

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/06/30/radio-host-george-noory-extends-contract-with-premiere-networks/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I’m sure she’ll be happy to hear from you.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3769 on: October 06, 2021, 02:12:26 PM »
There are better talk show hosts who could do a better show the Noory.
Don't look to Clay and Buck... Even Hannity. PremSuck sucks.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3770 on: October 06, 2021, 09:26:03 PM »
i can't take the guests - i love to listen to Noory make a fool of himself but the guests are such bottom feeders i can't -  the other night was some 'dangerous foods' author, Noory is death phobic so he thinks there's some magic beans that will make him immortal - then last night i tuned in and it was another dingbat lady medium who was giving callers very important advice based on their first names, eye color and hair color lol  and Noory treats this like it's a legitimate science - she talks to spirits on the other side, she told Noory there is no hell, this perplexed Noory very much, he asked her 'well what about really evil people who kill people? what happens to them?' of course she came up with some nonsensical answer

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3771 on: October 06, 2021, 09:37:10 PM »
i can't take the guests - i love to listen to Noory make a fool of himself but the guests are such bottom feeders i can't -  the other night was some 'dangerous foods' author, Noory is death phobic so he thinks there's some magic beans that will make him immortal - then last night i tuned in and it was another dingbat lady medium who was giving callers very important advice based on their first names, eye color and hair color lol  and Noory treats this like it's a legitimate science - she talks to spirits on the other side, she told Noory there is no hell, this perplexed Noory very much, he asked her 'well what about really evil people who kill people? what happens to them?' of course she came up with some nonsensical answer

While listening last night, I kept thinking I need to create a personae and go undercover into the sadpack.

”I have one brown eye and two blue eyes...”

Oh my!!!

Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3772 on: October 06, 2021, 10:29:51 PM »
I have recently heard Norry with a new advertisement during prime time.  It is called the "Box Of Awesome."  He garbles it profusely.  It comes out a Boxofauxum the first time through.

Then, you can hear the deliberation in his voice as he tries to accentuate each syllable to make it comprehensible to the audience.  It still sounds garbled.

Again, he tries, and it is then audibly legible.  It is "Box Of Awe Sum."  You can hear the pride in his voice by the last time in the commercial that he finally gets it out. 

I laugh every time I hear it.  The moral of this story is that Norry is as good for a laugh during prime radio time and he is at night.  He is truly a PreRat Treasure.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3773 on: October 06, 2021, 10:42:31 PM »
I have recently heard Norry with a new advertisement during prime time.  It is called the "Box Of Awesome."  He garbles it profusely.  It comes out a Boxofauxum the first time through.

Then, you can hear the deliberation in his voice as he tries to accentuate each syllable to make it comprehensible to the audience.  It still sounds garbled.

Again, he tries, and it is then audibly legible.  It is "Box Of Awe Sum."  You can hear the pride in his voice by the last time in the commercial that he finally gets it out. 

I laugh every time I hear it.  The moral of this story is that Norry is as good for a laugh during prime radio time and he is at night.  He is truly a PreRat Treasure.

I heard that a few nights ago and didn't know what he was talking about.  Seemed like a joke.  From what I took from it is you pay $45 for random stuff that's worth $70, but you don't know what it is?  I'm not sure.  I may have the prices wrong.  I wasn't paying that much attention.

Noory should just quit radio and strictly do infomercials.  Oh wait, he already does. It's called Coast to Coast AM.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3774 on: October 06, 2021, 11:08:39 PM »
I heard that a few nights ago and didn't know what he was talking about.  Seemed like a joke.  From what I took from it is you pay $45 for random stuff that's worth $70, but you don't know what it is?  I'm not sure.  I may have the prices wrong.  I wasn't paying that much attention.

Noory should just quit radio and strictly do infomercials.  Oh wait, he already does. It's called Coast to Coast AM.

Order one and get yours.  Report back with your find!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3775 on: October 06, 2021, 11:18:05 PM »
"Worth $70 to who?" Or is that "whom?" "Who's?" (RIP Ramona)

A dullard product for a dullard audience.

I hear they take a survey to figure out what types of products to send you. George dutifully filled his survey out and got a box full of gay sex toys.

The butt plug microphone holder is perfect! George can now talk out of his ass nice and clear.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3776 on: October 06, 2021, 11:20:51 PM »
... The butt plug microphone holder is perfect! George can now talk out of his ass nice and clear.

That may be worth a try.  February is coming.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3777 on: October 07, 2021, 04:58:17 AM »
While listening last night, I kept thinking I need to create a personae and go undercover into the sadpack.

”I have one brown eye and two blue eyes...”

Oh my!!!

I've suggested doing that a couple times.  I'd love to hear someone calling himself "Bob the Boomer" do the MtM shtick with George.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3778 on: October 07, 2021, 06:33:02 AM »

...Noory should just quit radio and strictly do infomercials.  Oh wait, he already does. It's called Coast to Coast AM.
Doc Wallet likes this post.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3779 on: October 07, 2021, 11:00:15 AM »
Last night Noory had a guest on past lives research using hypnosis.
Louise called in who always claims to be the reincarnation of Cleopatra.
She revealed that she first learned she had been Cleopatra from a 3hr session with past guest quack Dr Bruce Goldberg - the dentist turned hypnotist! He probably planted the idea in her mind...