Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851964 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3795 on: October 07, 2021, 08:29:37 PM »
Ha!  It was awful when he first went with that "joke."  But to return with it and have one of the heads dead was ridiculous.  What George should do is pretend to let go one of the long time contributors

Whoops!  Sorry.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ha! Man, that was an awkward night on C2C. Even by Noory standards. ;D  And, of course, probably the most accurate prediction ever done on C2C. ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3796 on: October 07, 2021, 09:05:20 PM »
Ha! Man, that was an awkward night on C2C. Even by Noory standards. ;D  And, of course, probably the most accurate prediction ever done on C2C. ::)

I had to look it up.  March 31, 2011.  George ~ "I know it sounds a little tacky, but we're making some cut-backs so you will no longer be on the program.  I'd rather tell you on air than on the phone"  A few seconds of dead silence.  Linda says "I hope this is joke."  George ~ "Haw haw haw haw haw! I thought I'd tell you on April 1st. Yeah, it's a joke."  Linda took it better than I would've, and I can take a joke.

The guy truly is a dickhead.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3797 on: October 07, 2021, 09:14:21 PM »
I had to look it up.  March 31, 2011.  George ~ "I know it sounds a little tacky, but we're making some cut-backs so you will no longer be on the program.  I'd rather tell you on air than on the phone"  A few seconds of dead silence.  Linda says "I hope this is joke."  George ~ "Haw haw haw haw haw! I thought I'd tell you on April 1st. Yeah, it's a joke."  Linda took it better than I would've, and I can take a joke.

Jorch Noory...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3798 on: October 07, 2021, 09:15:45 PM »
Jorch Noory...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Interesting take.

;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3799 on: October 07, 2021, 10:10:24 PM »
Uncle question:  Does Norry read here?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3800 on: October 07, 2021, 11:02:55 PM »

Read?

If it isn't on a 3x5 card, I doubt it.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3801 on: October 07, 2021, 11:33:16 PM »

We don't hear about ''thuh haturs'' anymore, so probably not

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3802 on: October 07, 2021, 11:34:18 PM »

Linda got the last laugh in the end.
She left Noory's show and started her own weekly youtube live broadcast and now has nearly 200K subscribers.
Noory had to substitute a former female weather reporter he knew from decades ago as a poor replacement for Linda and force her to follow Linda's old taped interview format.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3803 on: October 07, 2021, 11:36:35 PM »
Noory just told his guest he has grandchildren and even some Great Grandchildren!
Noory is a great grandpa at age 71.  :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3804 on: October 08, 2021, 01:52:36 AM »
He just asked a disabled caller if he was one of Jerry's kids!

He should be suspended from the radio!

What a fucking asshole!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3805 on: October 08, 2021, 07:36:47 AM »
Nah, he’s too busy writing books.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3806 on: October 08, 2021, 08:29:50 AM »
Linda got the last laugh in the end.
She left Noory's show and started her own weekly youtube live broadcast and now has nearly 200K subscribers.
Noory had to substitute a former female weather reporter he knew from decades ago as a poor replacement for Linda and force her to follow Linda's old taped interview format.

Good for her.  It seems her replacement is trying to be her.  Not a fan.  I like Linda better.  I heard Noory tell a caller that Linda doesn't appear on shows anymore.  I think he was referring to C2C but it sounded like he was referencing all shows.  Since leaving C2C she's been on Syrett's Conspiracy Unlimited, Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, Jim Harold's program, and Howard Hughes.  Probably others I'm not aware of as well.  I wonder if George is jealous.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3807 on: October 08, 2021, 08:31:43 AM »
Noory just told his guest he has grandchildren and even some Great Grandchildren!
Noory is a great grandpa at age 71.  :o

I may be mistaken but didn't George say he became a father when he was 20?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3808 on: October 08, 2021, 08:35:33 AM »
He just asked a disabled caller if he was one of Jerry's kids!

He should be suspended from the radio!

What a fucking asshole!

Oh jeez.  Did Noory say anything about donating to the telethon?  He such a charitable guy.

I could also see him speaking to someone and asking if they were in St. Jude's hospital and immediately following up with "Did you know they are run by Shriners?  They wear funny hats and ride in tiny cars."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3809 on: October 08, 2021, 09:20:43 PM »
i rolled over in bed and heard about 10 minutes last night, Noory was 'interviewing' an old hag of a psychic astrologer, she claimed she predicted on Coast in 2017 or 18 that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would be the next President/Vice-President, Noory for once kind of called her on it, told her Tommy keeps a record of her predictions and they'd have to check. He also teased her about other predictions she got wrong, she didn't take it that well, con artists rarely do.

but the best part of what I heard was Noory at his weirdo best - a dog barked in the middle of the interview, Noory began asking the guest about the dog and would not stop, the guest said she'd put the dog in another room but Noory kept asking questions about the dog anyway, the guest was weirded out by his cross examination about her dog 'What kind of dog is it?' 'Is it a boy or girl?' 'What kind of dog is it?' 'How big is it?' 'How much does it weigh?' 'Does it get angry?' absolutely bizarro radio.