Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852713 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4035 on: November 01, 2021, 05:26:27 AM »
I could not sleep so to my great misfortune I listened to much of Cunty Willis's Halloween radio extravaganza. I don't have the energy to describe what I heard and how pathetic the woman is. I did think to myself that if I hosted a party of some kind -  dinner party, cocktail party, wedding, whatever - and somebody brought her as their date I'd throw her out, politely tell them she had to leave.

the big surprise finale to the evening's festivities, which she teased throughout the show .............  Ralph Malph from Happy Days introducing George Noory's hammy reading of the Tell Tale Heart.

and of course she shilled her stupid website and associated offerings instructing people to go to her website and click on the 'WILLIS-WEEN' banner for a special offer

very difficult to imagine anything worse in the history of broadcasting than what Noory, Danheiser and Lyons have done to Coast to Coast.
”George Noory also made a surprise appearance near the end of the show to offer his rendition of Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart." LOL... big surprise.  ::)

What would have been a surprise was a decent show.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4036 on: November 01, 2021, 06:29:32 AM »
they have no respect for the audience, they think they're all feeble minded shut-ins so they tried to make it sound like George dropped by to do a live reading of Tell Tale Heart.  that reading barely even sounds like Noory, they modulated his voice to be way deeper.

Cunty gave Don Most/Ralph Malph a long introduction filled with bogus accolades, made it sound like he's won Academy Awards. It's gotta be 40 plus years since Happy Days - has he been in any well known feature films or tv series? Cunty was also very proud that Ralph Malph is a Blue Rock Talk member. He 'performed' readings of a C.S. Lewis poem and Poe's The Raven. Ralph Malph took the assignment seriously and researched the poems and tried to have a serious discussion with Cunty but Cunty is very much like Noory, cannot hold a conversation, so just added Noory-esque non-sequiturs and giggled at her own witless comments.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4037 on: November 01, 2021, 06:33:24 AM »
they have no respect for the audience, they think they're all feeble minded shut-ins so they tried to make it sound like George dropped by to do a live reading of Tell Tale Heart.  that reading barely even sounds like Noory, they modulated his voice to be way deeper.

Cunty gave Don Most/Ralph Malph a long introduction filled with bogus accolades, made it sound like he's won Academy Awards. It's gotta be 40 plus years since Happy Days - has he been in any well known feature films or tv series? Cunty was also very proud that Ralph Malph is a Blue Rock Talk member. He 'performed' readings of a C.S. Lewis poem and Poe's The Raven. Ralph Malph took the assignment seriously and researched the poems and tried to have a serious discussion with Cunty but Cunty is very much like Noory, cannot hold a conversation, so just added Noory-esque non-sequiturs and giggled at her own witless comments.
“...Cunty was also very proud that Ralph Malph is a Blue Rock Talk member...”  Ha!  I’m sure Chuckles gave him “the big celebrity” discount membership of no charge, just so she can say he’s a member.  What are the odds he actually shows up there without a bribe.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4038 on: November 01, 2021, 06:36:38 AM »

If there’s anyone worse than Noory, it’s Chuckles Willis.  I’m sure this means she’s first in line to replace Snorge someday.  Right, Julie?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4039 on: November 01, 2021, 07:17:22 AM »

I'm so glad I didn't listen.  I just can't with her or Lee Cigar hosting.  I did have a curiosity regarding Ralph Malph reading poetry though.  Was he any good?  If he took it seriously as you say, I can assume he gave it his best effort. 

It figures they'd somehow put in Noory's awful rendition of The Tell Tale Heart.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4040 on: November 01, 2021, 08:26:54 AM »
... and click on the 'WILLIS-WEEN' banner...

Just when you think it can't get any more lame, it does

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4041 on: November 01, 2021, 08:27:23 AM »
The show has gotten so bad I have no idea when you people are being sarcastic or you’re describing actual events. Ralph Malph? For real? The part where a pre recorded tape of sNoory showed up is no surprise. Probably on the original Memorex tape it was recorded on.

You coast to coast outsiders are sumthin.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4042 on: November 01, 2021, 08:32:03 AM »
... Cunty gave Don Most/Ralph Malph a long introduction filled with bogus accolades...

George would have brought up the fact that his middle name is Ralph and so the Ralph character on Happy Days was one of his favorites. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4043 on: November 01, 2021, 08:33:51 AM »
The show has gotten so bad I have no idea when you people are being sarcastic or you’re describing actual events. Ralph Malph? For real? The part where a pre recorded tape of sNoory showed up is no surprise. Probably on the original Memorex tape it was recorded on.

You coast to coast outsiders are sumthin.

George was angry about ''thuh haturs'' listening in for the laughs and trolling him, so he stopped being funny bad and became just bad.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4044 on: November 01, 2021, 12:36:37 PM »
I had Chuckles McCrapShitWhorePoseur on for a minute, maybe 90-seconds last night. She was trying to say a sentence and laughed every other word. It was not only annoying, it wasn't funny. It was almost like, instead of saying "um," as her verbal crutch she was trying to restrain a chortled guffaw. Fucking annoying!

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4045 on: November 01, 2021, 12:49:13 PM »
Just when you think it can't get any more lame, it does
Heh, heh, heh... “Willis-Ween.”  Even worse than “Noory-Night-After-Night.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4046 on: November 01, 2021, 12:53:50 PM »
I had Chuckles McCrapShitWhorePoseur on for a minute, maybe 90-seconds last night. She was trying to say a sentence and laughed every other word. It was not only annoying, it wasn't funny. It was almost like, instead of saying "um," as her verbal crutch was trying to restrain a chortled guffaw. Fucking annoying!
I take it you won’t be signing up to be one of Chuckles’ Cadets.  :D

MONTHLY
$70
*Limited Bar Seating!

Have a Drink with

Connie After Dark
What you'll get:

Become an Official CADET!
2 months free! Annual CADETS only!
Best Seat in The House at Connie's Virtual bar
Open 3 nights a month
9:30pm Eastern.
Discounted price by Subscribing
Connie's Calendar for Virtual Open Bar dates.
All Open Bars are LiVe!
Virtual Open Bar live streamed up to 2 hours.
What happens in virtual bar, stays in virtual bar. No Archives.
Special guests, topics, trivia or simply hanging out.
Always a good time!
Teach us your wisdom!

https://www.conniewillis.com/cadnewmonthlyannualsalesofferit

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4047 on: November 01, 2021, 01:18:53 PM »
George would have brought up the fact that his middle name is Ralph and so the Ralph character on Happy Days was one of his favorites.
Jorch probably thought Richie was risqué. 

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4048 on: November 01, 2021, 01:46:31 PM »
I take it you won’t be signing up to be one of Chuckles’ Cadets.  :D

STAWP MAKIN' FUN UH MY GIRLFRIN, FRIN.

OR STEP OUTSIDE THIS VIRTUE BAR FOR A LESSUN IN MANNURS.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4049 on: November 01, 2021, 02:31:02 PM »
STAWP MAKIN' FUN UH MY GIRLFRIN, FRIN.

OR STEP OUTSIDE THIS VIRTUE BAR FOR A LESSUN IN MANNURS.
Wat are yew so p.o.’d about, pardnur.  She ain’t even got a purty mouth.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎