Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851856 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4095 on: November 06, 2021, 01:41:10 AM »
I loved his description of a strawberry blonde... A redhead with a silencer...

Cleophus got through, but it was supposedly because somebody has been using his name to sell t-shirts. Either that's the truth or a lie to get on with Ian.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4096 on: November 06, 2021, 02:03:41 AM »

i go in and out of listening to Coast - i haven't heard Louise/Cleopatra or Annie from Alabama in many weeks/months. have they been on recently?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4097 on: November 06, 2021, 02:08:42 AM »

i feel bad for Cornelius, seems like a good person but something obviously is off there, he's not even that old, he doesn't have computer/internet/cellphone -  which is pretty bizarre and sad espcially for somebody who has no job or family. i guess he listens to radio talk shows all day and night, never mentions TV either.

honestly the only caller I despise is Mike the Millennial, i hear that voice and my blood pressure rises.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4098 on: November 06, 2021, 02:52:35 AM »
I had a hard time listening to the guest.  I kept hearing in my head sNorway’s questions.
“Do you think King Tut was a mean baby?”
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4099 on: November 06, 2021, 05:38:37 AM »
i feel bad for Cornelius, seems like a good person but something obviously is off there, he's not even that old, he doesn't have computer/internet/cellphone -  which is pretty bizarre and sad espcially for somebody who has no job or family. i guess he listens to radio talk shows all day and night, never mentions TV either.

honestly the only caller I despise is Mike the Millennial, i hear that voice and my blood pressure rises.

Part of me feels bad for good old Corny, but he gets on my nerves with his catch phrases and bringing up his damn pardon.  He probably has nothing else in life but C2C and the "friendship" with the other sad bunch.

Like you, I despise Mike the Millennial.  I'd like to put him through a wall.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4100 on: November 06, 2021, 08:28:35 AM »
Corny was called out by Ian for flirting with the phone screener Gina.

My guess was that it was more serious than that and he, Ian, was making a point of mentioning it without being condemning on the actual show.

Was he pardoned for sexual crimes? Harassment? Stalking? There could be a situation there.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4101 on: November 06, 2021, 08:34:35 AM »
Corny was called out by Ian for flirting with the phone screener Gina.

My guess was that it was more serious than that and he, Ian, was making a point of mentioning it without being condemning on the actual show.

Was he pardoned for sexual crimes? Harassment? Stalking? There could be a situation there.
I’m sure “Bullets, beans, and the Bible” is a hell of a pick up line.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4102 on: November 06, 2021, 08:46:06 AM »
so nice to listen to Coast and not feel like  you've done brain damage to yourself by listening. Ian had a National Geographic editor/writer/Egyptologist/archaeologist lady on as his guest, they hopped from subject to subject and place to place, an interesting conversation between 2 intelligent people. Now had Noory had this woman on it would have been a conversation between an intelligent person and an imbecile. He'd have come to numerous awkward pauses and blurted out non-sequiturs  vaguely related 'Ann we had the late Zechariah Sitchin on the show several times. Did you know him?' 'Do you believe extra-terrestrials built the pyramds?' 'Have you ever heard of evil spirits being released when the archaeology people open up a secret door like in Indiana Jones or something like that?'

whoa, Walt da Atheist on fire tonight, just called in on open lines. Last night he told the guest who believes in an afterlife that religion/God is just 'an ape beating his chest, we have created a mighty god in our own image. Now he just told Ian 'Yaweh is a hypocritical ogre, a mass murderer.' Ian enjoys Walt so calmly replied  telling him there's a difference between the Divine and the God Walt was describing. Theological babble. Walt wasn't given the opportunity to rebut.
Or, even maybe Norry would ask about crystal skulls:

Norry:  All excited, "Have you heard or seen the crystal skulls?"  "I have seen them personally."

The Guest:  "I have studied them in Egyptian lore, but I have not witnessed their power in my presence."

Norry:  "Did you know that I have a crystal skull?"

The Guest:  "No, tell me about this so that I can share it with my colleagues."

Norry:  "It is in my head, my skull, The Woo Lady I had on last night told me that my skull was crystalized and cracked."

The Guest:  In utter fascination, "Ahhhh, that explains a lot."

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4103 on: November 06, 2021, 09:04:24 AM »
I don't like any of the regular callers that much.

But if any one of them were allowed to be a guest host, I would be right there to listen.

I could see Wade hosting, doing his Art voice. His first guest would be Corny. On open lines, Mia Miyah Mao whatever her name is, would call in with a four part compound question for Corny and create an aftermath of radio silence as Wade and Corny scramble to process.

One giant Regular Caller circle jerk.

Meta self referential humor to the Nth.

And for that surreal cherry on top, Noory calls in with a question for Corny.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4104 on: November 06, 2021, 09:23:38 AM »
I don't like any of the regular callers that much.

But if any one of them were allowed to be a guest host, I would be right there to listen.

I could see Wade hosting, doing his Art voice. His first guest would be Corny. On open lines, Mia Miyah Mao whatever her name is, would call in with a four part compound question for Corny and create an aftermath of radio silence as Wade and Corny scramble to process.

One giant Regular Caller circle jerk.

Meta self referential humor to the Nth.

And for that surreal cherry on top, Noory calls in with a question for Corny.
Ah, yes, regular Noory.  The “Tommee, pizza rolls, and drive-bys” guy.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4105 on: November 06, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
Regular caller Cornelius did call in last night during the last hour with Ian.
Cornelius reported that he has heard some scam artist has been impersonating him online and selling T-shirts printed with his "Bible, Bullets, and Beans" saying and he wanted to alert listeners that isn't  him and he doesn't get any money from that!
He also said he doesn't even go online and do email or tweets - he only has a landline phone and a home address...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4106 on: November 06, 2021, 04:27:33 PM »
Corny has mentioned TV shows before - he has often asked guests about a CBS show titled "Evil"
But that show has now moved this year from CBS to the online only Paramount+ streaming service - and since Corny claimed he doesn't have internet or cellphone, he can't watch it anymore I guess...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4107 on: November 06, 2021, 11:45:08 PM »

Hoagland 'INTERNET IS DOWN!' - suuuuuuuuure it is, he's probably holding a seance with his mice friends to talk with dear Robin in the hereafter.

so i turned on Coast, Lee Cigar with yet another medium. i will guarantee you if they actually surveyed listeners that nobody wants this shit on the show.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4108 on: November 06, 2021, 11:52:34 PM »
Corny has mentioned TV shows before - he has often asked guests about a CBS show titled "Evil"
But that show has now moved this year from CBS to the online only Paramount+ streaming service - and since Corny claimed he doesn't have internet or cellphone, he can't watch it anymore I guess...
What is it with people asking about TV shows? It annoys me royally when people treat TV shows as real life. Just like when Robin Williams killed himself, people were quoting his characters that he read a script  to portray. It wasn't fucking real! Don't ask a fucking question if it's not about something that's fucking real.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4109 on: November 07, 2021, 04:54:47 AM »
Hoagland 'INTERNET IS DOWN!' - suuuuuuuuure it is, he's probably holding a seance with his mice friends to talk with dear Robin in the hereafter.

so i turned on Coast, Lee Cigar with yet another medium. i will guarantee you if they actually surveyed listeners that nobody wants this shit on the show.
It’s the typical C2C laziness. Their are thousands of charlatan mediums out there. They have to be one of the easiest type of guests to book for a show. Next to health quacks.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎