Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851975 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4110 on: November 07, 2021, 05:52:10 AM »
I find Lee’s mumbling soothing and easy to sleep through.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4111 on: November 07, 2021, 05:58:56 AM »
I find Lee’s mumbling soothing and easy to sleep through.
Heh, heh... yeah, she doesn’t wake you up with malaprops and mispronunciations. :)  It’s just that non-threatening NPR voice putting you into a stupor.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4112 on: November 07, 2021, 06:57:26 AM »
It only gets worse tonight.  Super Suck Sunday, with Dave Norway and the submerging artists.

DATE
Sunday - November 7 2021
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Robert Greene, Jacob Cooper
First Half: Author Robert Greene will discuss techniques to gain more power and control, as well as wisdom on persuasion, strategy, human nature, toxic people, mastery, adversity, and creativity.

Second Half: Clinical social worker and hypnotherapist Jacob Cooper, LCSW will talk about his near-death experience and transformative encounters which have generated spiritual awareness, and he will share stories about reincarnation and past lives.

The first BS “self-help” artist may give Snorge an opportunity for him to go on a rant about “Thuh Haturz.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4113 on: November 07, 2021, 07:10:04 AM »
It only gets worse tonight.  Super Suck Sunday, with Dave Norway and the submerging artists.

DATE
Sunday - November 7 2021
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Robert Greene, Jacob Cooper
First Half: Author Robert Greene will discuss techniques to gain more power and control, as well as wisdom on persuasion, strategy, human nature, toxic people, mastery, adversity, and creativity.

Second Half: Clinical social worker and hypnotherapist Jacob Cooper, LCSW will talk about his near-death experience and transformative encounters which have generated spiritual awareness, and he will share stories about reincarnation and past lives.

The first BS “self-help” artist may give Snorge an opportunity for him to go on a rant about “Thuh Haturz.”

fuck that. Punnett should try to put together some stations and do his own show. but he's a college prof now and that's a nice gig and with terrestrial radio dying it probably isn't worth trying.

just give me some true crime, conspiracy theories, a little politics, popular culture, tech/science and UFO/paranormal when something interesting comes up or a real author has a book about the subject and the odd biblical prophecy nutcase like Steven Quayle - i'm not against high strangeness wackadoodle shit if the guest is entertaining

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4114 on: November 07, 2021, 07:37:39 AM »
RCH got banned/rejected by C2C before he started on DMDN, right?
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4115 on: November 07, 2021, 03:44:06 PM »
Tonight on C2CAM…

“Power & Control” - hosted by George Noory

Muwaaa hahahahaaaaaaa

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4116 on: November 07, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
RCH got banned/rejected by C2C before he started on DMDN, right?
Yes. @sean92008  Noory was a prick to Hoagland.  I actually felt bad for the guy because it was clear Hoagie took Noory's "promise" seriously.  I'm not certain how long it was after his dismissal from C2C when he started his own show.  I recall Art Bell helping him with his equipment and such.  I think he even gave him a loan.  Art should've known better.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4117 on: November 07, 2021, 07:20:27 PM »
Art was a fool with his money. I heard a particular Filipina gambled and gave a ton to family & friends too.  Then there was Heather...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4118 on: November 08, 2021, 10:42:29 PM »

wtf wasn't this Mark Shaw guy just on Coast a couple months ago? he's the guy who's obsessed with JFK, Dorothy Kilgallen and Marilyn Monroe conspiracy theories. i know I heard him very recently and I'm pretty sure it was on Coast.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4119 on: November 08, 2021, 11:08:42 PM »
wtf wasn't this Mark Shaw guy just on Coast a couple months ago? he's the guy who's obsessed with JFK, Dorothy Kilgallen and Marilyn Monroe conspiracy theories. i know I heard him very recently and I'm pretty sure it was on Coast.
He has been on at least a half dozen times in the past few months, almost as much as Doc Wallet...  :P
Noory should just have him as a 4 hour guest and get it over with, instead of several shorter appearances like tonight he cut him down to 3 half hours with an extra guest in the first half hour.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4120 on: November 08, 2021, 11:36:36 PM »

lol it's the same fucking interview, he's a good guest, he's always persuasive about Kilgallen and Monroe's deaths.

Noory referring to the JFK assassination told him 'This subject is very dear to me too Mark.' what a weirdo, 'very dear to me' or i guess more obviously he just has a very modest command of the English language and he couldn't come up with another way of expressing his interest in the assassination.

He then did what he had done 100 times before, brought up Jimmy Hoffa and how he had one of the last interviews with Hoffa while at the Detroit television station. The story goes absolutely nowhere, it has nothing to do with the subject matter the guest is there for. Just Noory trying to impress people .

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4121 on: November 09, 2021, 12:18:04 AM »
The "circuit" of repeated guests were a factor that made Spooky Tim, Dave Scott, MitD, all difficult to stick to.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4122 on: November 09, 2021, 12:25:30 AM »
Noory wondered if his guest was afraid of butterflies!
Why would anyone think that unless Noory himself was afraid of them?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4123 on: November 09, 2021, 03:04:56 AM »
Noory wondered if his guest was afraid of butterflies!
Why would anyone think that unless Noory himself was afraid of them?

What?  LOL!!!!  It's just so silly.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4124 on: November 09, 2021, 05:27:11 AM »

And yet another medium, 'After Death Communications', this woman seemed more sincere, possible she's just naive and hopeful but she sure has learned all the New Agey woo 'science', this is what these people do, they begin as consumers of this shit reading books, attending conferences, until they come to believe they are legit themselves. Put up a website and make that money. Women are GULLIBLE, they believe in astrology, fortune tellers, psychics. This woman had her Army Ranger son kill himself at 23, Noory wanted to let her know that on an upcoming show he's going to pay tribute to the military and her son will be included. what a humanitarian, so much empathy, i'm sure that will mean the world to her you fucking jackass.

Anyway most of these women make me angry but this one seemed sweet and wanted to help people dealing with grief. BUT then she started talking about her special powers as a 5 year old, she told Noory she was writing about mitochondrial DNA at 5. Noory asked her to read something she wrote at 5, she then read this psychobabbly self improvement stuff about looking at yourself in the mirror and how we get distracted by focusing on how we look, our clothes, etc and I can't even remember the rest, but there is no 5 year old in the world in history who could write any of this. Noory didn't even ask her to explain how a 5 year old could even write her own fucking name let alone write what she claimed she wrote. He should have asked if she had the original paper/notebook she wrote on at 5. I think she would say that somebody from the other side was guiding her hand to write. That's when I thought she was another charlatan/liar or she's totally delusional and has given herself false memories.  He sucks.