Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851749 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4320 on: November 22, 2021, 10:27:45 PM »
I remember now... RFK Jr. Has that problem with his speech. I thought he's been on Coast more recent, George says 6 years. I've heard him more recently. That is like the worst guest you can have, somebody who is very difficult to hear teamed up with sNorge Dumbknob...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4321 on: November 22, 2021, 11:22:06 PM »
I remember now... RFK Jr. Has that problem with his speech. I thought he's been on Coast more recent, George says 6 years. I've heard him more recently. That is like the worst guest you can have, somebody who is very difficult to hear teamed up with sNorge Dumbknob...
I thought he sounds like his phone is garbling!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4322 on: November 22, 2021, 11:30:57 PM »
That sounds like a prenup 😁😁😁

Where are the loan givers Italian?
Lol.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4323 on: November 23, 2021, 02:35:23 AM »
I thought he sounds like his phone is garbling!
I think his larynx was partially paralyzed or something odd.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4324 on: November 23, 2021, 10:00:29 AM »
I think his larynx was partially paralyzed or something odd.

That is unfortunate for him and I tried to listen but I just found it irritating.  More so because my radio was getting some interference as well.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4325 on: November 23, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »
That is unfortunate for him and I tried to listen but I just found it irritating.  More so because my radio was getting some interference as well.
Yeah, that was a tough go.  From Wiki.

“In 2008, it was reported that Kennedy has spasmodic dysphonia, which causes his voice to quaver and makes speech difficult. It is a form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the larynx.”

I tuned out after 15 minutes, so I don’t know what he discussed but I thought this, also from Wiki, was interesting.

“Kennedy is a licensed master falconer and has trained hawks since he was 11. He breeds hawks and falcons and is also licensed as a raptor propagator and a wildlife rehabilitator. He holds permits for Federal Game Keeper, Bird Bander, and Scientific Collector. He was President of the New York State Falconry Association from 1988 to 1991...”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4326 on: November 23, 2021, 12:08:00 PM »
Interesting article out today about RFK Jr:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/11/22/rfk_jr_fauci_and_bill_gates_should_be_criminally_prosecuted_for_gross_negligence_and_profiting_off_covid.html

He was quoted:
ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.: I'll talk to anybody. I'll talk to the biggest idiot in the world and I'll talk to criminals if their the only way that I can get my message out

That might explain his appearance with Noory last night? ;)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4327 on: November 23, 2021, 12:15:21 PM »
Interesting article out today about RFK Jr:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/11/22/rfk_jr_fauci_and_bill_gates_should_be_criminally_prosecuted_for_gross_negligence_and_profiting_off_covid.html

He was quoted:
ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.: I'll talk to anybody. I'll talk to the biggest idiot in the world and I'll talk to criminals if their the only way that I can get my message out

That might explain his appearance with Noory last night? ;)
LOL.  ;D  “I'll talk to the biggest idiot in the world...”  Nice catch, Morgus.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4328 on: November 23, 2021, 12:22:29 PM »

“In 2008, it was reported that Kennedy has spasmodic dysphonia, which causes his voice to quaver and makes speech difficult. It is a form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the larynx.”

I tuned out after 15 minutes, so I don’t know what he discussed but I thought this, also from Wiki, was interesting.

“Kennedy is a licensed master falconer and has trained hawks since he was 11. He breeds hawks and falcons and is also licensed as a raptor propagator and a wildlife rehabilitator. He holds permits for Federal Game Keeper, Bird Bander, and Scientific Collector. He was President of the New York State Falconry Association from 1988 to 1991...”

I give him credit for dealing with his condition, especially being a public figure.  I can't stand of my own voice and I speak clearly..... I think.  I always found it surprising that he didn't think Sirhan Sirhan killed his father.

He should just refer to himself as "Master Falconer."  That would be badass.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4329 on: November 23, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »
LOL.  ;D  “I'll talk to the biggest idiot in the world...”  Nice catch, Morgus.

LOL!!!!!  Most definitely.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4330 on: November 23, 2021, 12:26:28 PM »
I give him credit for dealing with his condition, especially being a public figure.  I can't stand of my own voice and I speak clearly..... I think.  I always found it surprising that he didn't think Sirhan Sirhan killed his father.

He should just refer to himself as "Master Falconer."  That would be badass.
Yep.  I like it.  “Master Falconer.”  8)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4331 on: November 23, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »
This may be the wrong thread, but that rings with "Master Falkie."   However, Falkie is licensed in holding and disposing of the bird droppings. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4332 on: November 23, 2021, 05:07:16 PM »
Syrett on Friday and Saturday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4333 on: November 23, 2021, 05:58:59 PM »

Hey ItsOver, spasmodic dysphonia is the same disease that cost WLW sportscaster Andy MacWilliams his on-air career. He was a hoot, he was hilarious doing "Sports or Consequences" with Gary Burbank in the afternoons.  Do you remember "Andy Mac?"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4334 on: November 23, 2021, 06:21:55 PM »
There is an audio solution to help minimize Kennedy's problem on the radio. Why a show engineer hasn't done anything about it might be because Kennedy does not want to be perceived as disabled in any way.
Eh, nevermind...