Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852389 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4365 on: November 30, 2021, 08:05:45 AM »
”Yeeewww can checkout but yeeewww can never leave the Hotel Noory...” ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LOL!  Now I have the Eagles song in my head.

"Welcome to the hotel Paranormal.  It's such a shitty place, such a shitty place..."   :D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4366 on: December 02, 2021, 11:42:19 PM »

fuck Noory and his fat fuck stooge sidekick. imagine the nerve of those 2 hacks using Rush Limbaugh's theme music as a bumper, sacrilegious - Rush had talent on loan from God, Noory has no talent whatsoever.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4367 on: December 03, 2021, 12:01:06 AM »
fuck Noory and his fat fuck stooge sidekick. imagine the nerve of those 2 hacks using Rush Limbaugh's theme music as a bumper, sacrilegious - Rush had talent on loan from God, Noory has no talent whatsoever.

Noory's never had an original thought, he used Art's all these years.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4368 on: December 03, 2021, 12:01:51 AM »

some nights I can't take the stupidity. he's such an embarrassment. his guest is a woman who is a legitimate academic Egpytologist from UCLA and again he can only ask his stupid child like questions because he has the mind of a stupid child. So he asks the guest 'Have you ever been to Egypt?' god damn of course she's been to Egypt. It's like asking a doctor if he's ever been in an operating room. So the guest laughed at him 'I've been to Egypt too many times to count, 3 times in the year before Covid.' This doesn't slow down the dimwit's roll though, he has a brilliant followup question 'Is it dangerous in Egypt?' honestly I've never known a less worldly person than Noory. In his empty head he hears 'Egypt' and it's all the Middle East to him, he thinks Syria is Egypt or it's in the neighborhood. So again she laughed at his stupid question 'No it's not dangerous at all.'

he's so dumb he can't differentiate between his guests who are serious people with expertise and credentials from the carousel of freaks and losers he usually interviews who are outcasts and or charlatans.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4369 on: December 03, 2021, 12:20:46 AM »
I thought for sure regular caller Louise the reincarnation of Cleopatra would call in since Noory kept bringing her up.  But nope.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4370 on: December 03, 2021, 12:21:12 AM »
some nights I can't take the stupidity. he's such an embarrassment. his guest is a woman who is a legitimate academic Egpytologist from UCLA and again he can only ask his stupid child like questions because he has the mind of a stupid child. So he asks the guest 'Have you ever been to Egypt?' god damn of course she's been to Egypt. It's like asking a doctor if he's ever been in an operating room. So the guest laughed at him 'I've been to Egypt too many times to count, 3 times in the year before Covid.' This doesn't slow down the dimwit's roll though, he has a brilliant followup question 'Is it dangerous in Egypt?' honestly I've never known a less worldly person than Noory. In his empty head he hears 'Egypt' and it's all the Middle East to him, he thinks Syria is Egypt or it's in the neighborhood. So again she laughed at his stupid question 'No it's not dangerous at all.'

he's so dumb he can't differentiate between his guests who are serious people with expertise and credentials from the carousel of freaks and losers he usually interviews who are outcasts and or charlatans.

He once stated the pyramids are in Gaza, and wondered how they got there.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4371 on: December 03, 2021, 02:39:25 AM »
He once stated the pyramids are in Gaza, and wondered how they got there.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4372 on: December 03, 2021, 06:49:26 AM »
some nights I can't take the stupidity...

I'm with ya.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4373 on: December 03, 2021, 11:51:09 PM »
'Does a 5 year old little kid who gets killed in a car accident even know he's dead?'

combining his obsession with dead little kids and stupid questions.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4374 on: December 04, 2021, 12:35:06 AM »
I thought for sure regular caller Louise the reincarnation of Cleopatra would call in since Noory kept bringing her up.  But nope.
Maybe the Ali estate sent a cease and desist...

Maybe she got bit by an asp.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4375 on: December 04, 2021, 12:58:52 AM »
Disappointed, they didn't select any of my questions for the debut of 'Ask George'.

One question asked if George's musical style is 'crooning'? Noory told us how he grew up listening and singing to Ma Noory's record collection so he agreed he is a crooner. Then he said as he got to be a teenager and Elvis and the Beatles became popular he changed his style to get with the times.
lol he actually thinks he's a singer. He asked Tommy to honestly critique his 4 song performance in Everett Washington a couple months ago. Tommy of course told his meal ticket he was good.

Another question asked George to describe his working day. oh boy, bullshit detector shattered, he claims he begins work at 2PM and works throughout the day and evening on show prep, researching guests/topics and meeting and emailing Lisa, Stephanie and Tommy. If he is actually doing research and prep it's even worse than I thought - it means he's fucking extremely low IQ or senile.

he just went through the Coast holiday schedule 'Folks I'm going to be here for you on Christmas Eve. It's going to be a doozy.' A doozy. What a doozy. Then the night of Christmas Day Connie Willis will host and George told us she's very excited. Basically George Noory's Nightmare for Christmas.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4376 on: December 04, 2021, 01:37:51 AM »
... he just went through the Coast holiday schedule 'Folks I'm going to be here for you on Christmas Eve. It's going to be a doozy.' A doozy. What a doozy...

He meant drowsy, ''it's going to be a drowsy''.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4377 on: December 04, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »

Here's what the doozy Christmas show will be.

Christmas music. Noory reads Twas the Night Before Christmas or similar. Numerous mentions and sound clips from the only movie he apparently has ever seen It's A Wonderful Life, he'll do his killer Jimmy Stewart and Mr. Potter impressions. Then hours of his sad sack callers telling us their sad sack Christmas memories.

Truly a doozy.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4378 on: December 04, 2021, 02:12:56 AM »
Disappointed, they didn't select any of my questions for the debut of 'Ask George'.

One question asked if George's musical style is 'crooning'? Noory told us how he grew up listening and singing to Ma Noory's record collection so he agreed he is a crooner. Then he said as he got to be a teenager and Elvis and the Beatles became popular he changed his style to get with the times.
lol he actually thinks he's a singer. He asked Tommy to honestly critique his 4 song performance in Everett Washington a couple months ago. Tommy of course told his meal ticket he was good.

Another question asked George to describe his working day. oh boy, bullshit detector shattered, he claims he begins work at 2PM and works throughout the day and evening on show prep, researching guests/topics and meeting and emailing Lisa, Stephanie and Tommy. If he is actually doing research and prep it's even worse than I thought - it means he's fucking extremely low IQ or senile.

he just went through the Coast holiday schedule 'Folks I'm going to be here for you on Christmas Eve. It's going to be a doozy.' A doozy. What a doozy. Then the night of Christmas Day Connie Willis will host and George told us she's very excited. Basically George Noory's Nightmare for Christmas.
A Jorch and Chuckles Willis Christmas.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“God help us, every one!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4379 on: December 04, 2021, 02:48:32 AM »
Lee Cigar tonight, with a snoozer, including another woman of woo.  :P

“...Followed by metaphysical author Sasha Graham who says that Tarot is a chance to empower your intuition, dive into your dreams, and get to the heart of the matter. She'll explain how to use spreads, exercises, and spells while flexing your intuitive muscles.”

Then, of course, another Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and the submerging artists.  🤮
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎