Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852049 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4650 on: January 02, 2022, 10:32:41 PM »
Same here.  The predictions I heard were all “bonks.”  Which is good, since one of them was for nuclear detonations in the U.S.  Still, light years better than inane banter between Jorch and Tommee.

I could only stand a few few minutes of Chuckles Willis.  Predictably, she started off plugging the worthless scams on her website.  50% off!  But, hurry, since the deal won’t last forever.  Then she talked about how the money from her scams was being used to pay for “her research.”  ::)  Eh, Chuckles, I wouldn’t consider chowing down on half a dozen Krispie Kremes as “research.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have to say it got a little too contrived when she had to back peddle from saying the thing was "deep".  Then to go on about how simple it is, lol.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4651 on: January 02, 2022, 11:19:42 PM »
Noory has his usual group of fortune tellers on again for the start of the new year.  All were his guests back on his local St Louis Nighthawk show.
Only Noory would have a palm reader on to read caller's palms over the radio!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4652 on: January 02, 2022, 11:25:51 PM »
Noory has his usual group of fortune tellers on again for the start of the new year.  All were his guests back on his local St Louis Nighthawk show.
Only Noory would have a palm reader on to read caller's palms over the radio!
Yeah, that is kind of funny.  I have appreciated your posts for years.  You just tell it like it is. How does one know who guests fromNighthawk are?  Are those shows anywhere?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4653 on: January 02, 2022, 11:35:43 PM »
Was that for the sports hosting or for his knuckleball pitching?   You know he is good at those strikes outs, he throws one every night on Coast.

There are so many analogies with baseball sportsball and gay sex.  Falkie was/is a catcher.  sNoory probably was until he platooned with Tommy.

Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4654 on: January 03, 2022, 12:29:03 AM »
Am I the only one hearing an astrologer talk about palms and a palmist discussing astrology?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4655 on: January 03, 2022, 12:38:25 AM »
Am I the only one hearing an astrologer talk about palms and a palmist discussing astrology?
What show?  😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4656 on: January 03, 2022, 06:16:07 AM »
Who writes this B.S.?  :P

DATE
Monday - January 3 2022
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Glynis McCants, Dr. Nicole Sebastian, Michael Sebastian
First Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants is an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers. She'll discuss what the new energy of 2022 means to not only world leadership, but also to individual lives. She'll help you calculate your lifepath energy, and use that information to find ways to constructively lower stress and cultivate opportunities and prosperity.

Second Half: Psychologist and sociologist, Dr. Nicole and Michael Sebastian, use the unique tools of dreams, sound, synchronicity, intuition, and quantum physics to provide guidance and direction. They'll share their latest work bringing science and spirituality together to help navigate the stressful world situation. Their techniques include recognizing that "you are your own oracle," as well as discovering the ancient way of knowing.

“You are your own oracle...”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4657 on: January 03, 2022, 06:27:32 AM »
Who writes this B.S.?  :P

DATE
Monday - January 3 2022
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Glynis McCants, Dr. Nicole Sebastian, Michael Sebastian
First Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants is an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers. She'll discuss what the new energy of 2022 means to not only world leadership, but also to individual lives. She'll help you calculate your lifepath energy, and use that information to find ways to constructively lower stress and cultivate opportunities and prosperity.

Second Half: Psychologist and sociologist, Dr. Nicole and Michael Sebastian, use the unique tools of dreams, sound, synchronicity, intuition, and quantum physics to provide guidance and direction. They'll share their latest work bringing science and spirituality together to help navigate the stressful world situation. Their techniques include recognizing that "you are your own oracle," as well as discovering the ancient way of knowing.

Don't you want to "lower stress and cultivate opportunities and prosperity."?   3X+1 is a real bitch.......

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4658 on: January 03, 2022, 08:37:01 AM »
... 3X+1 is a real bitch.......
I would imagine the numbers nut really is a “3X+1.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4659 on: January 03, 2022, 09:22:47 AM »
Who writes it?  The guest or the guest’s publicist sends a fax or email and an unpaid intern writes the copy.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4660 on: January 03, 2022, 09:29:35 AM »
Who writes it?  The guest or the guest’s publicist sends a fax or email a.
”... and an unpaid intern writes the copy.”

I can imagine the intern that would work for Jorch and Co.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4661 on: January 03, 2022, 11:51:30 AM »
A couple of 2022 New Year's Resolutions:

Not to listen to any Noory shows in 2022, even if I like the guest.

Pay closer attention to the lunar cycle.

Should be easy.

Finally, some NYRs I can keep.

Happy New Moon.

The crescent will be finely honed tonight.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4662 on: January 03, 2022, 02:52:58 PM »
”... and an unpaid intern writes the copy.”

I can imagine the intern that would work for Jorch and Co.

She looks like the gal who lived next door to my daughter in the dorm her freshman year.  Notable exception was she wore braces and had 15-20 ear piercings per ear.  She was pregnant by the end of the first quarter and didn't come back after Christmas. Sounds like a perfect C2C intern, come to think of it.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4663 on: January 03, 2022, 03:55:12 PM »
She looks like the gal who lived next door to my daughter in the dorm her freshman year.  Notable exception was she wore braces and had 15-20 ear piercings per ear.  She was pregnant by the end of the first quarter and didn't come back after Christmas. Sounds like a perfect C2C intern, come to think of it.

An excessive number of piercings in the mother to be has been known to cause the birth of a MEAN LITTLE  YOU KNOW WHAT.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4664 on: January 03, 2022, 04:45:04 PM »

I'm sure it was an incredible GPA that got her into that college in the first place.

Social justice through equal outcomes doesn't always work when a loser works really hard at being a loser...
Eh, nevermind...