Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852934 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5055 on: February 15, 2022, 11:40:46 AM »
About the same time as he was talking about the Hawaii studio, he also said he was going to set up a listener aid fund to help those in serious need.  The fund was tied to his TV show in some fashion, but I don't remember any details.  Like the studio, the aid fund seems to have disappeared from his current spiels.

I remember the listener aid fund thing.  He's so full of crap.  He does throw the occasional $20 or $50 at a homeless person, or does he really?  ::)  He's a self-aggrandizing buffoon.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5056 on: February 15, 2022, 12:23:00 PM »
The Snorge probably saw an old Hawaii Five-O episode and decided he wanted to move there.  And promptly forgot about it.

Maybe he could sing at tourist luaus, just before the hula dancing starts.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5057 on: February 15, 2022, 04:04:28 PM »
The Snorge probably saw an old Hawaii Five-O episode and decided he wanted to move there.  And promptly forgot about it.

Maybe he could sing at tourist luaus, just before the hula dancing starts.

He wants to be the next Don Ho.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #5058 on: February 15, 2022, 04:08:41 PM »
About the same time as he was talking about the Hawaii studio, he also said he was going to set up a listener aid fund to help those in serious need.  The fund was tied to his TV show in some fashion, but I don't remember any details.  Like the studio, the aid fund seems to have disappeared from his current spiels.

I believe he mentioned the studio was complete but he wasn’t moving because it would effect the show or something. I presume he split with his girlfriend in reality.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #5059 on: February 15, 2022, 04:11:06 PM »
I remember the listener aid fund thing.  He's so full of crap.  He does throw the occasional $20 or $50 at a homeless person, or does he really?  ::)  He's a self-aggrandizing buffoon.

He’s a fucking moron if he does. Giving money to the homeless is the worse thing you can do for them. Idiots who give them money are keeping them on the street. Every homeless organization I know says not to give them money. Give them food, water, dog food if they have a pet, whatever, but no money. It is used in drugs and alcohol 99% of the time.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5060 on: February 15, 2022, 06:23:07 PM »
He’s a fucking moron if he does. Giving money to the homeless is the worse thing you can do for them. Idiots who give them money are keeping them on the street. Every homeless organization I know says not to give them money. Give them food, water, dog food if they have a pet, whatever, but no money. It is used in drugs and alcohol 99% of the time.

My late brother would offer to take them to a local restaurant and buy them whatever they wanted to eat, the offer usually got turned down.  The few who accepted were genuinely grateful and obliviously hungry.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5061 on: February 15, 2022, 07:21:11 PM »
My late brother would offer to take them to a local restaurant and buy them whatever they wanted to eat, the offer usually got turned down.  The few who accepted were genuinely grateful and obliviously hungry.

I went through a phase trying that offering meals stuff. Insanity and addiction is hard to overcome.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5062 on: February 15, 2022, 10:38:29 PM »
Flirting with another married woman.  Doesn't even know to be embarrassed.  Maybe instead of saying "with you," he should say, "with you and your husband". 

What is all this shitty drinking talk? 
Around 2013 "You know I don't drink"!
Around 2015 "Just a sherry once in a while".
Around 2017 "My nightly vodka".
2022:           "I'll drink beer with you"... Who cares what your husband says.

George, crawl back into the sewer pipes where you belong.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5063 on: February 15, 2022, 10:39:56 PM »
Yes, unless they are passed out on the ground, most homeless people can get food stamps, which also pay for water.  But if they really out out sick, it's nice to offer food and drink in case they choke.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5064 on: February 15, 2022, 10:48:15 PM »
I believe he mentioned the studio was complete but he wasn’t moving because it would effect the show or something. I presume he split with his girlfriend in reality.
"I presume he split with his girlfriend in reality".....  In reality?  As opposed to fantasy? 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5065 on: February 15, 2022, 11:32:48 PM »
Flirting with another married woman.  Doesn't even know to be embarrassed.  Maybe instead of saying "with you," he should say, "with you and your husband". 

Tommy is wing man and designated driver

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5066 on: February 16, 2022, 12:32:17 AM »
Tommy is wing man and designated driver
Good.  When George passes out, he can beat him up.  No one the wiser.  "Oh, George!  You took a terrible fall!  You don't remember?"

He is such a shit.  Such an invalidating, dismissive, patronizing, condescending, presumptuous, disgustingly parental bumper song.  Has anyone ever met him?  Is he as much of a disgusting creep as he seems?  How does he compare to George Senda?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5067 on: February 16, 2022, 01:08:53 AM »
Fox news:  President Biden hired a black woman.

Responsible news:  President Biden hired _________ from ___________ because she is good at _________.

But to Fox news, she's just a black woman.  Wow.  What horrible reporting.

And another creepy song about the Grim Reaper from George.  What a disgusting creep he is.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5068 on: February 16, 2022, 02:30:43 AM »

And now we have, "I'll sip a little Jack Daniels, once in a blue moon".  Saving that quote because next year it's going to be, "My daily Jack Daniels"...  I can't stand the thought of tipsy seniors.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5069 on: February 16, 2022, 04:48:56 AM »
Good.  When George passes out, he can beat him up.  No one the wiser.  "Oh, George!  You took a terrible fall!  You don't remember?"

Post of the year here ^^^^^^^^   

visitors can't see pics , please register or login