Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852882 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5355 on: March 15, 2022, 01:31:51 AM »

Cornelius called in and announced it was his swan song, they're turning everything off on him. Noory ignores Cornelius, doesn't ask him for any details.

Odds that Cornelius is never heard from again on the airwaves -  10,000 to 1. He was just getting the message out to his Coast buddies trying to sponge more money off them.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5356 on: March 15, 2022, 02:49:28 AM »
It struck me today that George seems to have more energy and enthusiasm when he is in St, Louis.  Maybe he’s got a girlfriend there.  Maybe his relationship with Tommee is deteriorating. Maybe years of dates at the 7/11 are boring.  Maybe Miss Julie makes him attend those endless corporate meetings in LA.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5357 on: March 15, 2022, 07:14:43 AM »
It struck me today that George seems to have more energy and enthusiasm when he is in St, Louis.  Maybe he’s got a girlfriend there.  Maybe his relationship with Tommee is deteriorating. Maybe years of dates at the 7/11 are boring.  Maybe Miss Julie makes him attend those endless corporate meetings in LA.
Maybe it’s because he’s “somewhere deep below the earth.” Maybe it’s because of his pet dog Ralph. ;)  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5358 on: March 15, 2022, 07:30:25 AM »
I can't decide if George's professor guest last night is a scammer, delusional, or just plain gullible/stupid.  I could have filled a couple legal pad sheets of paper with stuff he said that was nonsense, contradictory, historically and/or technically inaccurate, and exhibited a total lack of critical thinking skills. 

Most of what he said about UFOs was based on recorded conversations he had with his father, an alleged former government contractor engineer who claimed to have been a focal point in UFO research in the 60s-70s.  Right off the bat numbers didn't add up.  He said his Dad knew and worked with Hynek on Blue Book, yet his Dad who, who died last year at 74, would have only been 22 years old when Blue Book folded.  This timeline is further convoluted by his claim his Dad served in the Army out of high school, meaning he'd have not started his engineering degree until just before Blue Book shutdown.  Yet it was his engineering expertise that got him the UFO job, and he was hired away from another engineering job to do it.

He told us his Dad had a "black clearance."  There is no such thing.  He claimed his Dad had a room in their home where no one was allowed to enter, and that he'd once walked in on his Dad designing the Stealth bomber (from reverse engineered alien technology.) So we are to believe his father was bringing home highly classified material to work on at home?  Oh, and his Dad was terrified of MIB types who told him he'd "be buried" if he let anyone know what he was working on.  Wouldn't illegal possession of classified data in an unsecured home subject to a break in be kinda stupid if you are concerned about being offed due to a security violation?

His telling of the Socorro UFO incident was novel, and included a previously unknown crash narrative that was supposedly told to him by a former nurse who claimed to have seen live alien bodies.  His proof of the crash was a friend who told him he saw a huge scorched/burned area a couple hundred yards from where Zamora claimed to have seen the landed UFO.  That site was wide open desert, and hundreds of people walked all over that area in the days and weeks of and following the sighting. Wouldn't someone have noticed a huge crash site?  (Disregard it's doubtful Zamora saw anything more than a hoax perpetrated by a few engineers students from NM Tech.)

His Dad's explanation of the Roswell "crash" was equally bizarre, and by coincidence was not unlike claims made by Nick Redfern and Leslie Keen in well publicized books several years ago.  Those stories, which are at best notional and unsupported by any historical data, are tougher for me to believe than the alien crash scenario.

Finally, the guy's credibility was further damaged in my mind when he nearly creamed his jeans when George offered to come speak to his class. (He already has Whitley Strieber as another guest speaker.)  His lavish praise of George's knowledge of all things paranormal was over the top.  He's either never listened to George, or not smart enough to figure out George is a nitwit.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5359 on: March 15, 2022, 07:39:39 AM »

Other possibilities:

• The prostitutes are cheaper in St. Louis.

• He's not getting any in St Louis and has more energy

• His heroin dealer is in Los Angeles

• The upstairs neighbor in Los Angeles wants him to keep it down and stop talking to himself all night.

🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5360 on: March 15, 2022, 07:53:31 AM »
Other possibilities:

• The prostitutes are cheaper in St. Louis.

• He's not getting any in St Louis and has more energy

• His heroin dealer is in Los Angeles

• The upstairs neighbor in Los Angeles wants him to keep it down and stop talking to himself all night.

🙄🙄🙄

Or it’s as simple as the neighborhood 7/11 burned down and he goes to bed instead of chasing a late night turkee sammich.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/7-eleven-st-louis-riot/63-57445e3e-87a9-4a5a-9610-cec524daaf2d
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5361 on: March 15, 2022, 08:07:49 AM »
Or it’s as simple as the neighborhood 7/11 burned down and he goes to bed instead of chasing a late night turkee sammich.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/7-eleven-st-louis-riot/63-57445e3e-87a9-4a5a-9610-cec524daaf2d
Burning down a 7-Eleven? Sounds like somebody really wanted the night off.
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5362 on: March 15, 2022, 08:12:25 AM »

He told us his Dad had a "black clearance."  There is no such thing.  He claimed his Dad had a room in their home where no one was allowed to enter,
Sounds like he attended the Mel’s Hole school of hard evidence.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5363 on: March 15, 2022, 10:02:44 AM »

The time zone is two hours ahead of California, maybe he's not as tired coming in two hours earlier.

Or instead of the stress of puttering around in his LA office all day, he ''works from home'' in StL, and comes in much later - like after dinner.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5364 on: March 15, 2022, 10:03:55 AM »
The time zone is two hours ahead of California, maybe he's not as tired coming in two hours earlier.

Or instead of the stress of puttering around in his LA office all day, he ''works from home'' in StL, and comes in much later - like after dinner.
Yep, that all that LA show prep must be exhausting. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5365 on: March 15, 2022, 10:05:29 AM »

All C2C hosts should be required to host the show from their garage in the high desert.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5366 on: March 15, 2022, 02:04:58 PM »
Last night a caller asked Noory "Hi how are you doing?
And Noory replied "I hope you are too" :P

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5367 on: March 15, 2022, 02:27:26 PM »

LOL!  Sounds like something Inspector Clouseau might say.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5368 on: March 15, 2022, 02:31:57 PM »

Are you sure it wasn't "high?"
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5369 on: March 15, 2022, 09:21:43 PM »

lol I love those moments, usually are several a night. he doesn't listen to guests/callers, god knows what he's doing/watching on his computer during the show.