Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851981 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5460 on: March 24, 2022, 05:27:58 PM »
So Tommee's reward in the afterlife is to still be with Noory?

Reminds me of the joke about the ne're do well being shown around Hell soon after his arrival.  It's explained each Hell resident undergoes a horrible ordeal chosen specifically for them for eternity.   After being shown the horrors being inflicted on some of history's worst, he was ushered into a room where Joseph Stalin was getting a never ending blowjob from a beautiful blonde. The guy said to Satan, "Hey what's the deal?  Stalin killed over 15 million people, and he gets an eternal blowjob?"  Satan shrugged and said, "This is her punishment."

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5461 on: March 24, 2022, 05:40:06 PM »
Reminds me of the joke about the ne're do well being shown around Hell soon after his arrival.  It's explained each Hell resident undergoes a horrible ordeal chosen specifically for them for eternity.   After being shown the horrors being inflicted on some of history's worst, he was ushered into a room where Joseph Stalin was getting a never ending blowjob from a beautiful blonde. The guy said to Satan, "Hey what's the deal?  Stalin killed over 15 million people, and he gets an eternal blowjob?"  Satan shrugged and said, "This is her punishment."

To which Noory directs… Explain like I’m 5.
Are we having fun yet?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5462 on: March 24, 2022, 08:30:57 PM »
Noory's second scheduled guest for tonight is dentist turned hypnotist Dr. Bruce Goldberg.
Thats the guy that regular caller Louise claims convinced her that she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5463 on: March 24, 2022, 09:04:05 PM »
Noory's second scheduled guest for tonight is dentist turned hypnotist Dr. Bruce Goldberg.
Thats the guy that regular caller Louise claims convinced her that she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra...

Cleopatra? Wow. He's good. I got hypnotized by this chick once but didn't turn into Napolean or anything.  :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5464 on: March 24, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »
I was driving to LA and heard the pug lady from yesterday's show.

George kept trying to get a word in edgewise and she just kept talking. She avoided the stupid questions by not allowing him to speak! She was an absolute professional!

Now THAT would be entertaining!

I imagine it frustrated the hell out of Georgie Porgie.

He probably told Tom-Tom, "Don't book her again."

Heh heh.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5465 on: March 25, 2022, 08:27:59 AM »
It looks to be a Knapp weekend, both Saturday and Sunday.  Also, LMH with Art on SIT.  Topic, the dreaded Chemtrails!  :o

“B-17’s releasing deadly chemtrails over Nazi Germany.”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5466 on: March 25, 2022, 01:54:21 PM »
Last night, Louise the regular caller who believes she is the reincarnated Cleopatra got to call in while Dr Bruce Goldberg was the guest.
Goldberg apparently didn't remember Louise who previously claimed that he was the one that convinced her she had been Cleopatra in a past life thru hypnosis.
Noory asked Louise how long she has been blind (she previously revealed that on an earlier show callin) and she said its been 12 years.

Earlier in the show last night, Goldberg and Noory swapped stories of good things they did for poor people and got great Karma from that afterwards.
Noory said he gave $20 to a bum on the street and then later that day he got over $1000 in the mail for an insurance claim or something and figured that was because of karma for his act.

Goldberg also wondered if Noory has any people out there who hate him and are probably jealous of him due to his success.
Noory responded that yes he thinks there are some "haters" out there! :D

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5467 on: March 25, 2022, 02:20:56 PM »
Last night, Louise the regular caller who believes she is the reincarnated Cleopatra got to call in while Dr Bruce Goldberg was the guest.
Goldberg apparently didn't remember Louise who previously claimed that he was the one that convinced her she had been Cleopatra in a past life thru hypnosis.
Noory asked Louise how long she has been blind (she previously revealed that on an earlier show callin) and she said its been 12 years.

Earlier in the show last night, Goldberg and Noory swapped stories of good things they did for poor people and got great Karma from that afterwards.
Noory said he gave $20 to a bum on the street and then later that day he got over $1000 in the mail for an insurance claim or something and figured that was because of karma for his act.

Goldberg also wondered if Noory has any people out there who hate him and are probably jealous of him due to his success.

Whole reason I came to Bellgab then it’s red headed stepchild was so I could intermingle with others who were jealous of Noorys success as well.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5468 on: March 25, 2022, 02:28:29 PM »
Whole reason I came to Bellgab then it’s red headed stepchild was so I could intermingle with others who were jealous of Noorys success as well.

Indeed.  Who wouldn’t want to be a radio host that sucks, hang with obese dudes, and have cat ladies lusting for you.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5469 on: March 25, 2022, 10:30:28 PM »
... Noory responded that yes he thinks there are some "haters" out there! :D

George isn't any fun any more.  The old George would have had us laughing until our stomachs hurt as he described people living in mud huts and stealing electricity from their neighbors.

Where has the fun George gone?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5470 on: March 25, 2022, 10:51:07 PM »

Jealous of Noory?  LOL!  If anything I would not be jealous of someone who is mediocre at their job, at best, and lazy, plus gets a shit ton of $$$.  He thinks there are some 'haters' out there?  Ha!  He knows it.  He knows there are a lot.  What was it he said in the past?....hmmm..."rat eating haters."  I do recall him saying that.

GNS

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5471 on: March 26, 2022, 04:52:02 AM »
Jealous of Noory?  LOL!  If anything I would not be jealous of someone who is mediocre at their job, at best, and lazy, plus gets a shit ton of $$$.  He thinks there are some 'haters' out there?  Ha!  He knows it.  He knows there are a lot.  What was it he said in the past?....hmmm..."rat eating haters."  I do recall him saying that.

GNS
I believe it was “basement dwelling rat eaters.” ;) ;D  Sorry, Jorch we’re not cool like you, so we have to settle for basements instead of “somewhere deep below the earth.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5472 on: March 26, 2022, 08:24:26 AM »
Cornelius referred to MTM as the "miracle man" and "the money man."  I want to choke the life out of that guy.  and stuff  ::)

Sorry, but I'm in a bad mood.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5473 on: March 26, 2022, 08:30:51 AM »
Personally, I am not a hater, but I loathe people who are two-faced, boring but think they are special (that the world should suck their toes when they are the ones that suck) and cruel. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5474 on: March 26, 2022, 09:12:14 AM »
Personally, I am not a hater, but I loathe people who are two-faced, boring but think they are special (that the world should suck their toes when they are the ones that suck) and cruel.

Is this just a general statement or directed at a particular person?  Seems like you are describing Noory.  Regardless, sucking toes is gross.