Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852595 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5595 on: April 07, 2022, 06:07:18 AM »

...So the guest is talking about China, Xi Xinping and China's bioweapons program. Noory's got nothing so out comes the childlike question, Ted Baxter lives on.

Noory: (in serious journalist mode) John. Who would you say is the greatest leader China ever had?

John the guest is silent, thinking of his answer but Noory quickly pounces on the silence.

Noory: Mao Zedong? Would it be him?

my god, the guest had just gone through how evil the Communist Chinese are and the buffoon offers up Mao as a consideration for 'greatest leader'. A man responsible for the deaths of 50 million people, a psychopath the equal of Hitler and Stalin. The guest of course ignored this ignorant idiotic outburt of Noory's and said the emperor of the Ming Dynasty would be his choice.
Snooron:  Whut about Charlie Chan?  He was purty good. 

Guest:  Eh, Charlie Chan was a fictional character.  Do you mean someone who portrayed him, like Warner Oland?

Snooron:  Yes, that’s what I mean.  He wuz great!  Me and mom used to watch him all the time, when I wuz a kid.

Guest:  Well, Warner Oland was originally from Sweden.

Snooron:  Next up, Cornelius!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5596 on: April 07, 2022, 08:01:18 AM »
There’s a seven foot tall Chinese laundryman down the street from thuh studio in LA. I was talking to him back in FEB and he said his name in Ming.  Do you think he’s related to that emperor fellow?
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5597 on: April 07, 2022, 08:58:00 AM »
Those big guns would have scared little Georgie.

Yes, he is more comfortable with being trained to fire water pistols.  That way little Georgie would get his face washed after stealing the luncheon turkey sandwiches from the ice box. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5598 on: April 07, 2022, 09:09:02 AM »
I was waiting for this cliff hanging question:  "So, what is your favorite Chinese food?" 

Norry, "Mine, is Chung King Chow Mein."  It is getting harder to find and I think there is a shortage.  Those Chinese are playing sick and should be getting back to the canning factory.

Guest, "Actually, mine is ramen noodles."  "You can dress those up with anything, and that is all I can afford when I spend two hours of my time conversing with someone like this"

Norry, (Not paying any attention)  "What is your favorite game?"

Guest, (Rushing in and cutting Norry off)  "Hari Kari"  "I know it is Japanese, but the Chinese stole it as a form of death when they saw how much emotion is shown."

Norry, (Again, not paying much attention)  "Mine is a board game, Sorry.

Guest "Yes, you are."  Click.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5599 on: April 07, 2022, 09:50:03 AM »
Snooron:  Whut about Charlie Chan?  He was purty good. 

Guest:  Eh, Charlie Chan was a fictional character.  Do you mean someone who portrayed him, like Warner Oland?

Snooron:  Yes, that’s what I mean.  He wuz great!  Me and mom used to watch him all the time, when I wuz a kid.

Guest:  Well, Warner Oland was originally from Sweden.

Snooron:  Next up, Cornelius!

👏👏👏

I've told you before, you should have been a comedy writer.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5600 on: April 07, 2022, 09:51:39 AM »
👏👏👏

I've told you before, you should have been a comedy writer.
Heh, heh, heh... thank yeeewww!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5601 on: April 07, 2022, 10:42:42 AM »
George should be replaced with a glasses-wearing mop... More personality, less stupidity, picks up on things and doesn't wear a toupee.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5602 on: April 08, 2022, 12:00:36 AM »

lol Cornelius.

Noory's first guest tonight is regular guest Judge Jim Gray, who tells us he's retired and busy doing mediation work but of course Noory doesn't listen or care so he continues to ask him questions as if he's currently sitting on the bench hearing cases. So they proceed to open phones and Cornelius is next up, Noory as usual has to give Corny special treatment and tells the judge Cornelius was a prison guard 'and has had some er .... problems.'  Cornelius was in a serious mood and told George he didn't want to talk about himself tonight. It turns out the old judge is very familiar with Cornelius 'and his problems', Cornelius apparently has been writing him letters. He is literally writing Coast guests for advice and no doubt begging for help and money n' stuff. After Cornelius got off the line the judge who seems to be a compassionate guy, very much against incarceration, against the death penalty etc - he lamented that 'a lot of people are suffering out there, like Cornelius.' Oh the sob stories Corny must be writing him.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5603 on: April 11, 2022, 11:46:19 PM »

my god they're taking their shitty live whatever it is back to Everett Washington. It's obviously the only town they think they can make a buck on with the creep show. Theater seats 800 people, at an average $50 bucks per ticket ticket that's $40,000. After expenses it hardly seems worth the effort but Noory craves the attention and making the ladies swoon with his song stylings.

Imagine your claim to fame is 'I'm big in Everett.' lol  Krusty the Klown territory.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5604 on: April 12, 2022, 02:04:32 AM »
my god they're taking their shitty live whatever it is back to Everett Washington. It's obviously the only town they think they can make a buck on with the creep show. Theater seats 800 people, at an average $50 bucks per ticket ticket that's $40,000. After expenses it hardly seems worth the effort but Noory craves the attention and making the ladies swoon with his song stylings.

Imagine your claim to fame is 'I'm big in Everett.' lol  Krusty the Klown territory...

Ha!  Yes, indeed.

Historic Everett Theatre
Sat, Oct 8, 2022 @ 04:00 PM
TommyD Entertainment Presents:

George Noory Live: Everett We Can’t Get Enough

The Historic Everett Theatre
Saturday, October 8, 2022
5pm to 8pm

We’re back for more! Please join us as we return to the beautiful Historic Everett Theatre in Everett, Washington for a night at the theater featuring live interviews with very special guests:

Astronomer & Space Researcher, Dr. Sky – Steven Kates
After Life Expert & Near-Death Experiencer – Dannion Brinkley
World Authority on Nostradamus, Prophecy Expert, & Rogue Scholar – John Hogue

Plus:

Live Band
Audience Participation
Meet & Greet to follow
Live singing from George Noory
We look forward to seeing you for a night to remember!!!!!!!!!

TICKETS AVAILABLE at historiceveretttheatre.org

or by calling 425-258-6766

Box Office Hours: Tuesday - Saturday - 11:30am to 4:30pm
(Leave a message after hours)

George Noory Live: Everett We Can’t Get Enough... LOL.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5605 on: April 12, 2022, 07:17:21 AM »
Could it be that something else is going on there? Maybe Everett Washington has a club.. let's say it's called Behind The Green Door. A club frequented by transvestites and glory holes. The owner offered George and Tommy free lifetime memberships.

Just saying...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5606 on: April 12, 2022, 08:50:44 AM »
Notice that it’s now TommyD Entertainment, instead of Danheiser/ Wagner.  Maybe Laurie Wagner got tired of being a third wheel.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5607 on: April 13, 2022, 12:17:14 AM »
I looked up info on Noory's guest for an upcoming LA dinner event, Hank Garrett from the old early 60s TV show Car 54 Where Are You.
According to wikipedia that guy is 90 years old - so he could die on Noory like Stanton Friedman did...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Garrett

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5608 on: April 13, 2022, 01:13:09 AM »
Notice that it’s now TommyD Entertainment, instead of Danheiser/ Wagner.  Maybe Laurie Wagner got tired of being a third wheel.

With the two guys buggering each other..
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5609 on: April 13, 2022, 04:40:46 AM »
I looked up info on Noory's guest for an upcoming LA dinner event, Hank Garrett from the old early 60s TV show Car 54 Where Are You.
According to wikipedia that guy is 90 years old - so he could die on Noory like Stanton Friedman did...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Garrett

He was on with George a couple months ago.  Not only did he sound fairly spry, but I thought he was also somewhat entertaining.