Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852522 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5700 on: April 22, 2022, 02:35:31 PM »
Regular caller Cornelius got on last night in the final half hour with the Planet X guest.
Cornelius said "and stuff..." at least a dozen times in his couple minutes on air too... :P

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5701 on: April 22, 2022, 02:48:07 PM »
Clyde's show from the previous night is also replayed over and over the next day on his channel on the free Paranormal Radio streaming app/website.
https://www.paranormal.radio/program/clyde_lewis
Yep, that, too.  So, if you don’t want to tolerate Snoorway, starting at midnight CST, you can listen to a Clyde show from midnight to 3:00am CST.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5702 on: April 22, 2022, 07:21:22 PM »

until a week ago or so I had no idea what Cornelius's beef with the military is that he continually begs people to help him with.

He said it so nonchalantly to a guest 'yeah, I threatened to kill the warden n' stuff' lol

he was a guard in a military prison

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5703 on: April 22, 2022, 10:32:24 PM »
and the endless recycling of clownish guests continues, tonight Syrett has some old man who claims a woman living in a trailer in Alabama confided in him that she had been married to eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes for 25 years, he hadn't died 25 years earlier as the famous germophobic recluse drinking his own urine among other weird habits, he had taken on a new identity and moved to Panama where he met this woman and married her, his hair was blonde and according to this ridiculous guest in 1969 he had an 'iris implant' to make his eyes blue. the guest of course has researched the story for years and it's conclusively proven - completely fabricated nonsense but very conclusive.

there's no bottom to Coast's barrel.

the guest has been on Coast before, I don't think with Noory, maybe Knapp.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5704 on: April 22, 2022, 10:39:15 PM »
and the endless recycling of clownish guests continues, tonight Syrett has some old man who claims a woman living in a trailer in Alabama confided in him that she had been married to eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes for 25 years, he hadn't died 25 years earlier as the famous germophobic recluse drinking his own urine among other weird habits, he had taken on a new identity and moved to Panama where he met this woman and married her, his hair was blonde and according to this ridiculous guest in 1969 he had an 'iris implant' to make his eyes blue. the guest of course has researched the story for years and it's conclusively proven - completely fabricated nonsense but very conclusive.

there's no bottom to Coast's barrel.

the guest has been on Coast before, I don't think with Noory, maybe Knapp.
From the c2cam website this guest was on twice before, back in 2020 with Ian Punnett and back in 2016 with Richard Syrett again.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From the guest's website: Howard Hughes in the 1990s

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5705 on: April 22, 2022, 11:33:34 PM »

ahhhhhhhh it all makes sense now. Howard Hughes orchestrated the entire Watergate scandal to bring down Richard Nixon because Nixon had betrayed him by continuing to test atomic weapons in Hughes backyard of Nevada. Syrett asking him some logical questions that the guest can't answer.

good there's a second edition of this guy's book with new photos and new evidence.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5706 on: April 22, 2022, 11:39:10 PM »
From the c2cam website this guest was on twice before, back in 2020 with Ian Punnett and back in 2016 with Richard Syrett again.

From the guest's website: Howard Hughes in the 1990s

pretty sure that's David Letterman.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5707 on: April 23, 2022, 12:34:48 AM »
I've heard a couple of callers. Delusional, paranoid... Yeah. Syrett kept them in line. sNoory is incompetent and wouldn't be able to handle these calls well.

RedEye Radio was a repeat of stupidity.

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5708 on: April 23, 2022, 01:20:38 AM »

a woman called in who said she was working at the hospital they brought Howard Hughes to, she saw his corpse and described how emaciated it was, the long finger and toe nails, said it was very sad. she sounded legit. Syrett just commented that 'that call shows how far the reach of Coast is' - the call made the guest's story look like the nonsense it is.

thereafter they referred to the emaciated corpse person as the fake Howard Hughes. not a chance Syrett actually believes any of the story. there is no Coast if the hosts are going to be skeptics.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5709 on: April 23, 2022, 03:43:14 AM »
So the fact that Howard Hughes and Ferris Bueller's Dad are the same guy was not addressed? It has bothered me for years and is so obvious. Maybe I can be a guest?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5710 on: April 23, 2022, 09:17:20 AM »
I want to hear the show about the downfall of Cuba and Fidel being the father of Justin Trudeau.  He is waiting for all of the Castro's to die off so that he will be annoited leader of Cuba and proceed to annex Canada and Cuba.  I know this is true; I have been researching it my entire adult life.

Norry should jump all over this because he always wanted to interview Fidel, when in his back yard is his son, Justin. He can meet him for lunch in Toronto and they can talk about that.  He will probably be one of the last people to see Justin, just like Hoffa.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5711 on: April 23, 2022, 09:18:36 AM »
Sounds about right to me.
Merry Christmas

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5712 on: April 23, 2022, 10:40:43 PM »
Ol' Gullible George Knapp with yet another show about Skinwalker Ranch. These people are all wackjobs, no better than Hoagland, anything electronic that malfunctions for even a second most certainly is the work of interdimensional or extra terrestrial troublemakers.

Skinwalker Ranch sounds like a Nevada brothel, which it probably will be one day after Knapp and his friends mine it for as much money as they can.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5713 on: April 24, 2022, 12:08:56 AM »
From one extreme to another.  Knapp has beaten both the Skinwalker Ranch and UFOs to death.  Noory, meanwhile, is trying to dig up every psychic, astrologer, numerologist, woo woman wack job out there.

I guess there’s nothing much new in the world of the paranormal.  Same old, same old.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5714 on: April 24, 2022, 12:17:08 AM »
Do any employed theoretical scientists appear as guests?
Eh, nevermind...