Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852282 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6150 on: June 05, 2022, 10:13:24 PM »
lol I hadn't listened to Hoagland's show in months until last night. It was awesome, Richard C at his pompous best, brow beating his fellow wack-a-doodles/guests about everything, blaming them for background noise - regular crackpot Robert Morningstar threatened to walk off, Hoagland panicked when he realized his prize guest was going to walk and allowed that maybe Morningstar wasn't responsible for the loud hum, Richard called upon his imaginary tech support staff to look into it. These kooks all enable each other, it's hilarious. Last night's show was a discussion of the Uvalde mass school shooting. Morningstar of course said it was obviously the result of the same Deep State skulduggery behind the Kennedy Assassination and others, the Uvalde shooter's mind is under the control of these nefarious agents. Hoagland poo poo'ed and insulted Morningstar's claims/evidence, Morningstar of course got offended. Richard of course has to take center stage, he told Morningstar that he was in agreement that there is something behind the mass shooting but ....... of course ....... IT'S THE MODEL ROBERT! THE PHYSICS! These people are all talking to themselves and past each other, none of Hoagland's guest ever agree with his hyperdimensional physics explanations for everything but all they care about is listening to themselves and their own crackpottery. The difference is Hoagland is a bully and has to have the last word. He then taunted another guest who had fallen into a snit because the discussion had been taken over by politics and he hates politics and wanted to talk about his own 'research'. He too threatened to leave, Richard C
mocked his butthurt feelings and told him he'd have time later to talk about what he wanted. Later on Richard would return to the technical problems, brow beating this same guest about his phone/computer and how much of a dinosaur he was technology wise - the poor shmuck at this point was standing in the middle of the night in his yard to find a better spot to stop Hoagland's constant bitching. He passive aggressively in a beaten down quite voice said 'I give up. I guess I better go.' Hoagland once again had to smooth things over so the guest wouldn't leave. Crazy old men bickering turns out to be surprisingly entertaining.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6151 on: June 05, 2022, 11:20:37 PM »

Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6152 on: June 05, 2022, 11:35:40 PM »
lol I hadn't listened to Hoagland's show in months until last night.
Last night was a replay from the weekend before since Hoagie's area in New Mexico frequently get high winds or fires that knock out his internet or power.
He barely has one or two live shows a month lately because of that!
One of his crew finally had to guest host a few shows after too many replays lately.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6153 on: June 06, 2022, 02:11:30 AM »

oh. well tonight he was live and up to his usual shenanigans.

a complete megalomaniac. all these frauds are people who want badly to be famous for something but they were too stupid and or lazy to do it through hard work so they invent themselves as experts.

Hoagland is on another level, whether he always has or he's deluded himself over a long period of time he truly believes he has solved everything and can save mankind. So why hasn't he? Because tonight he explained that there are evil forces, be they extra-terrestrial, interdimensional or human, that conspire against him. I wasn't listening closely but he recounted 2 times these enemies of his tried to break him then he announced a shocker, THEY TOOK ROBIN! THEY DID! They took dear sweet Robin hoping it would finish Richard off and be rid of his threats to upend their evil plans. He cried out 'ROBIN SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!'

so even the death of the woman he loved and who saved him when he had a heart attack is about Richard, he's reduced Robin's death to another loony made up anecdote in his life. Richard can't accept that he's a joke of a failure, so he invents these all powerful antagonists who he'll continue to do battle with until he's put away - in a nursing home or in the ground. He definitely suffers from a delusional disorder - all of this is very real to him.

there can't be any other reason Robin died than she was murdered because who in the world has ever heard of a 60 year old developing and dying of cancer? It's inconceivable!!!  ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6154 on: June 06, 2022, 08:48:19 AM »
That delusion is so difficult to work with.

I stopped working with Evangelical Christians in all aspects of my life because the devil was behind everything. It's hard to work with someone who is constantly under attack from the devil because they rarely get things done and, if completed, usually has lots of problems. It gets tiresome. It is especially true when the devil attacks their bank accounts and they can't pay or need in advance.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6155 on: June 06, 2022, 09:42:39 AM »
Hoagie and Weeber should hole up together and spend their days retelling their stories of abductions, probings, and NASA coverups to each other

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6156 on: June 06, 2022, 11:19:42 AM »
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6157 on: June 06, 2022, 02:38:36 PM »
Lucky sNoory didn’t have one of these.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10884147/Vicious-hamsters-bred-lab-accident.html
Still nada from Noory, concerning your email about AAA Bill?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6158 on: June 06, 2022, 02:43:26 PM »
Nothing. So much for George caring about the regulars.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6159 on: June 06, 2022, 02:52:33 PM »
Nothing. So much for George caring about the regulars.
Heh, I can’t say I’m surprised.  :)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6160 on: June 06, 2022, 10:44:47 PM »
oh. well tonight he was live and up to his usual shenanigans.

a complete megalomaniac. all these frauds are people who want badly to be famous for something but they were too stupid and or lazy to do it through hard work so they invent themselves as experts.

Hoagland is on another level, whether he always has or he's deluded himself over a long period of time he truly believes he has solved everything and can save mankind. So why hasn't he? Because tonight he explained that there are evil forces, be they extra-terrestrial, interdimensional or human, that conspire against him. I wasn't listening closely but he recounted 2 times these enemies of his tried to break him then he announced a shocker, THEY TOOK ROBIN! THEY DID! They took dear sweet Robin hoping it would finish Richard off and be rid of his threats to upend their evil plans. He cried out 'ROBIN SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!'

so even the death of the woman he loved and who saved him when he had a heart attack is about Richard, he's reduced Robin's death to another loony made up anecdote in his life. Richard can't accept that he's a joke of a failure, so he invents these all powerful antagonists who he'll continue to do battle with until he's put away - in a nursing home or in the ground. He definitely suffers from a delusional disorder - all of this is very real to him.

there can't be any other reason Robin died than she was murdered because who in the world has ever heard of a 60 year old developing and dying of cancer? It's inconceivable!!!  ;D
Lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6161 on: June 06, 2022, 10:50:38 PM »
Ha!  ;D  I'm with you.  Shoe string budget.  I cancel because I think I won't have the money.  Then I do and resubscribe.  I need counseling.  ;)
You are not alone.  Just so you know, when it fails to renew me, Coast does not penalize me.  They try twice & then cancel me until next time.  No fee.  And since I have opted out of overdraft protection, my credit union just stops the renewal if there are no funds.  So, failing if fee-free for me!  Lol.  I wonder if Beyond Belief With George Noory is the same or not.  I've never wanted to take the risk of finding out because for all I know, it could be $38 fees on both sides.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6162 on: June 06, 2022, 10:52:08 PM »
Not sure. The only thing I know is that he used it as an email 9 years ago.

Maybe he meant to write Salkie because Jonas Salk mentored him. Eh?
🙄🙄🙄
Ha!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6163 on: June 07, 2022, 12:02:09 AM »
Noory finally made the announcement on the air tonight near the start of the show about someone telling him that Bill from West Hartford, Conn had died last year!
Noory must have finished going thru all the happy birthday emails that flooded his inbox the past weekend to see other emails?

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #6164 on: June 07, 2022, 12:15:18 AM »
Noory finally made the announcement on the air tonight near the start of the show about someone telling him that Bill from West Hartford, Conn had died last year!
Noory must have finished going thru all the happy birthday emails that flooded his inbox the past weekend to see other emails?

What happened to the originally scheduled guest COVID whistleblower  Dr. Andrew G. Huff ? He was even scrubbed from the C2C website. And Noory said nothing.