Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852850 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6270 on: June 16, 2022, 06:32:17 AM »
The Hoaxster tonight.  I guess he and Jorch kissed and made up, so The Hoaxster can be a Snooron regular again.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6271 on: June 16, 2022, 10:05:13 AM »
Hoagland always name dropped but he's now living more and more in the past where in his imagination he was an important figure in the space industry. Get ready to hear lots of 'Gene', 'Walter' or 'Cronkite', 'Carl' references.

Maybe he'll go public with who was behind the murder of Robin. That's his new thing, there's no possible way Robin could have just died of cancer like that, his enemies poisoned her to break Richard.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6272 on: June 16, 2022, 10:12:42 AM »
Hoagland always name dropped but he's now living more and more in the past where in his imagination he was an important figure in the space industry. Get ready to hear lots of 'Gene', 'Walter' or 'Cronkite', 'Carl' references...

Perhaps he's the brains behind Elon Musk, although it's more likely he doesn't know who that is.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6273 on: June 16, 2022, 12:07:25 PM »
The Hoaxster tonight.  I guess he and Jorch kissed and made up, so The Hoaxster can be a Snooron regular again.

They must've kissed and made up back in March when Hoagie was on.  If I recall correctly George opened with Hoagie's bio and then asked "What were we talking about 7 years ago?"  ;D  Pluto was briefly mentioned then it went in to a story about Robin.  After that I don't remember.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6274 on: June 16, 2022, 12:17:27 PM »
Hoagland always name dropped but he's now living more and more in the past where in his imagination he was an important figure in the space industry. Get ready to hear lots of 'Gene', 'Walter' or 'Cronkite', 'Carl' references.

Maybe he'll go public with who was behind the murder of Robin. That's his new thing, there's no possible way Robin could have just died of cancer like that, his enemies poisoned her to break Richard.

You forgot "Neil and Buzz."  He drops those names so casually you'd think he was on a Thursday night beer softball league team with them.

Has anyone ever taken the time to look at the credits at the end of the CBS News coverage of any of the Apollo missions to see if Hoagland's name comes up?  How did a 24 year old guy with no college degree get to be a science advisor on the nation's top rated network news staff?  I wonder how CBS News HR would respond to a potentially employer seeking to conform his employment back in the day?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6275 on: June 16, 2022, 01:20:19 PM »
You forgot "Neil and Buzz."  He drops those names so casually you'd think he was on a Thursday night beer softball league team with them.

Has anyone ever taken the time to look at the credits at the end of the CBS News coverage of any of the Apollo missions to see if Hoagland's name comes up?  How did a 24 year old guy with no college degree get to be a science advisor on the nation's top rated network news staff?  I wonder how CBS News HR would respond to a potentially employer seeking to conform his employment back in the day?
I think Hoagie worked at a planetarium in the 60s and thats where they found him as a science consultant?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6276 on: June 16, 2022, 01:40:21 PM »
I wonder if they listened to Snoory at night.

“47 cats are found living in a car with their homeless owner during sweltering 90F Minnesota heat as he didn't want to be without the animals' - having already given up 14…”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10921133/47-cats-living-car-rescued-hot-weather-Minnesota.html

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6277 on: June 16, 2022, 01:43:12 PM »
I think Hoagie worked at a planetarium in the 60s and thats where they found him as a science consultant?

So he guided fourth graders on field trips through a planetarium, that certainly qualified him.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6278 on: June 16, 2022, 01:53:47 PM »
So he guided fourth graders on field trips through a planetarium, that certainly qualified him.
He was 53 years ahead of the times.  He would have been a cable news hero.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6279 on: June 16, 2022, 01:56:17 PM »
I enjoyed hearing sNoory last night stumbling around 75 and .75 basis points, clearly not knowing that 100-basis points equals one percent.
Merry Christmas

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6280 on: June 16, 2022, 08:17:05 PM »
Hoagie has always been my number 1 guilty pleasure. Thinking back, his "Face on Mars" stuff might have been the first C2C/Art show I listened in full. I just can't bring myself on hate on that flake  :D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6281 on: June 16, 2022, 08:32:21 PM »
Hoagie has always been my number 1 guilty pleasure. Thinking back, his "Face on Mars" stuff might have been the first C2C/Art show I listened in full. I just can't bring myself on hate on that flake  :D
Here is the page of photos Hoagie provided to go with his appearance tonight:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/richard-c-hoagland-material-61622/

The planned topic is about this little door thing on Mars:

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6282 on: June 16, 2022, 08:49:20 PM »
Here is the page of photos Hoagie provided to go with his appearance tonight:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/richard-c-hoagland-material-61622/

The planned topic is about this little door thing on Mars:

I probably won't tune in on time, but if I think about it I will tune in to hear him. That photo, if it could be confirmed somewhere else, is very intriguing.

Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6283 on: June 16, 2022, 09:05:31 PM »
I wonder if they listened to Snoory at night.

“47 cats are found living in a car with their homeless owner during sweltering 90F Minnesota heat as he didn't want to be without the animals' - having already given up 14…”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10921133/47-cats-living-car-rescued-hot-weather-Minnesota.html

That's them kitties gathered around the radio listening to Norry.  Somewhere below the cats is the owner.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6284 on: June 16, 2022, 09:08:03 PM »
I wondered what brought Hoagie back to the show.  I am very pleased that he is on.  I contemplated the many reasons he was brought back.  Could it be that the ratings have sunk down into Mel's hole?