Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852789 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6360 on: June 24, 2022, 08:08:01 AM »
Jesse Ventura could come out in wrasslin’ trunks and body slam him.

No trunks.  It would be better if he looked like this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6361 on: June 24, 2022, 10:23:21 AM »
I got to listen to the Lori Garver interview this morning, and was pleasantly surprised with both her and George.   Even the callers, for the most part, asked good questions. What was really impressive about Garver was her ability to smoothly transition a relevant response to the few expected, typically inane C2C questions. The best example of this was her response to the guy who asked why we didn't design saucer shaped spacecraft like the aliens fly.  Her answer was technically dead on, and made the question pertinent.  Same with the Star Trek related questions, in fact I had forgotten about reading how involved the casts of the ST franchises were in doing PR for NASA.  I also liked how she simply said "I don't know" about orbs and the Nazi Bell. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6362 on: June 24, 2022, 10:57:29 AM »
I got to listen to the Lori Garver interview this morning, and was pleasantly surprised with both her and George.   Even the callers, for the most part, asked good questions. What was really impressive about Garver was her ability to smoothly transition a relevant response to the few expected, typically inane C2C questions. The best example of this was her response to the guy who asked why we didn't design saucer shaped spacecraft like the aliens fly.  Her answer was technically dead on, and made the question pertinent.  Same with the Star Trek related questions, in fact I had forgotten about reading how involved the casts of the ST franchises were in doing PR for NASA.  I also liked how she simply said "I don't know" about orbs and the Nazi Bell.

A decent Noory show?  I'm going in!
https://zfirelight.blogspot.com/2022/06/06-21-22-nasa-space-industry-ufo.html

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6363 on: June 24, 2022, 12:17:48 PM »
A decent Noory show?  I'm going in!
https://zfirelight.blogspot.com/2022/06/06-21-22-nasa-space-industry-ufo.html

Everything's relative, it was a case of the guest being really good and George not screwing it up too badly.  All the people who make it to the general officer/Senior Executive Service level go to charm school and are taught how to be interviewed without embarrassing themselves or the interviewers.  It's also a sure bet she knew what kind of show she was going on, legit guests go on C2C to facilitate the sale of whatever it is they are pushing.  They know they are not going to be interviewed by John Batchelor or Dick Cavett.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6364 on: June 25, 2022, 08:29:49 PM »

I wondered what the origin of that hoary Tell Tale Heart reading Noory uses to skip out early is. Rhino Records put out a shlock George Noory Coast to Coast record in 2004 featuring songs used as Coast bumpers ad nauseam i.e. Dream Weaver with a bunch of Noory narrated stories and some interview segments.  https://www.discogs.com/release/8623521-Various-George-Noory-Presents-After-Dark

during the search i also found the subreddit for Coast to Coast - lol it's all ThA HAtUrZ just like here - some funny stuff, like this

Hoagland's Zeroes

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6365 on: June 25, 2022, 09:58:19 PM »

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6366 on: June 26, 2022, 12:22:32 AM »

Noory just had a 'medical intuitive' fraudster on Coast a few nights ago and here we are again, Lee Cigar brings on another one. What they've done to Coast is criminal. Tonight's charlatan has written .. oh my ... 30 books, just incredible, at least Lee Cigar thinks so. She's no smarter than Cunty Willis, she just doesn't have the hillbilly accent Cunty does. The Encyclopedia of Energetic Anatomy, she's won 'publishing awards' for that one. Fuck Noory. He's actually sounding sick and old lately, we might catch a break soon I think.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #6367 on: June 26, 2022, 10:57:17 AM »
Noory just had a 'medical intuitive' fraudster on Coast a few nights ago and here we are again, Lee Cigar brings on another one. What they've done to Coast is criminal. Tonight's charlatan has written .. oh my ... 30 books, just incredible, at least Lee Cigar thinks so. She's no smarter than Cunty Willis, she just doesn't have the hillbilly accent Cunty does. The Encyclopedia of Energetic Anatomy, she's won 'publishing awards' for that one. Fuck Noory. He's actually sounding sick and old lately, we might catch a break soon I think.

If you consider Chuckles a break.  Bad as I hate the thought, she would seem to be heir apparent.  I think Syrett is the other likely option, but I don't trust the clowns in charge to make any good decisions.

Aside from that depressing proposition, Noory may be around much longer.  His dad made it to 88, and his mother is in her early 90s.  Now I wish nothing but long life and health for Noory himself, but that likely means he's going to pollute the airwaves for quite a while.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6368 on: June 26, 2022, 11:08:00 AM »

If you consider Chuckles a break.  Bad as I hate the thought, she would seem to be heir apparent.  I think Syrett is the other likely option, but I don't trust the clowns in charge to make any good decisions.
You can pretty much count on them going with the cheapest option.  The suits figure they just have to put a warm body in a chair and go with the standard routine of crapola.  Of the current fill-ins, Chuckles would more than likely be the least expensive option.  She’d no doubt work for less than Noory.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6369 on: June 26, 2022, 11:17:50 AM »

Aside from that depressing proposition, Noory may be around much longer.  His dad made it to 88, and his mother is in her early 90s.  Now I wish nothing but long life and health for Noory himself, but that likely means he's going to pollute the airwaves for quite a while.

I could see Chuckles replacing George.  I think George will be around for quite some time and he may scout some "talent" to replace him when the time comes.  Someone we never heard of.  Provided the people in charge approve.  I don't see Syrett doing it if offered.  I'd like it if he would though.

I always thought Jimmy Church would be the next in line.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6370 on: June 26, 2022, 11:30:57 AM »
I could see Chuckles replacing George.  I think George will be around for quite some time and he may scout some "talent" to replace him when the time comes.  Someone we never heard of.  Provided the people in charge approve.  I don't see Syrett doing it if offered.  I'd like it if he would though.

I always thought Jimmy Church would be the next in line.

I listened to her Friday show this morning while mowing.  Her guest, "The World Psychic," was the most self aggrandizing woo guest in years.  I hear a guy like that and I honestly hope he's a full on scammer, I'd hate to think anyone is that delusional.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6371 on: June 26, 2022, 12:00:03 PM »
I listened to her Friday show this morning while mowing.  Her guest, "The World Psychic," was the most self aggrandizing woo guest in years.  I hear a guy like that and I honestly hope he's a full on scammer, I'd hate to think anyone is that delusional.

At first look at your post I took it as you listened to her show while meowing.  Yikes!  I need to get my head on straight.  :o ;D  I thought about listening or even having the show on as background noise, but I can't.  Chuckles, Lee Cigar, and the extreme woo...I just can't do anymore.  Also the likes of Doc Wallet and that Ben Fuchs guy.  Nope.

You piqued my curiosity @Uncle Duke so I checked out his site.  Here's a snippet:

Some people refer to him as “The Headline Psychic” since most of his predictions resembled or show up in headlines, but others that have known him longer see him as “The Baby Psychic” since he specializes in reading a lot of unborn children either while still in Spirit or prenatal, to bring special messages to their parents…

Wow.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6372 on: June 26, 2022, 12:07:11 PM »
At first look at your post I took it as you listened to her show while meowing.  Yikes!  I need to get my head on straight.  :o ;D  I thought about listening or even having the show on as background noise, but I can't.  Chuckles, Lee Cigar, and the extreme woo...I just can't do anymore.  Also the likes of Doc Wallet and that Ben Fuchs guy.  Nope.

You piqued my curiosity @Uncle Duke so I checked out his site.  Here's a snippet:

Some people refer to him as “The Headline Psychic” since most of his predictions resembled or show up in headlines, but others that have known him longer see him as “The Baby Psychic” since he specializes in reading a lot of unborn children either while still in Spirit or prenatal, to bring special messages to their parents…

Wow.

He told us he's also known as the "financial psychic" since so many millionaires and billionaires have made their fortunes because of him.  Of course he doesn't invest or gamble himself since he thinks it would be wrong to benefit financially from his God given gifts.  Strangely, he's not opposed to charging others for availing themselves of his gifts.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6373 on: June 26, 2022, 12:52:33 PM »

…You piqued my curiosity @Uncle Duke so I checked out his site.  Here's a snippet:

Wow.
”DO NOT beat it and kick it and yell at it or I foresee a mean baby.”

;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6374 on: June 26, 2022, 01:38:31 PM »
”DO NOT beat it and kick it and yell at it or I foresee a mean baby.”