Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852507 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6780 on: August 04, 2022, 10:24:15 PM »
Mark Shaw on tonight to spend 2 more hours using the airwaves to tell us about the murder of Marilyn Monroe for the 10th time and hey, a day later, look at what Lee Cigar has planned for Saturday night, a guest to discuss the death of Marilyn Monroe. Never in the history of broadcasting has there been a program run by people with less respect for themselves and their audience.

Tommy Danheiser: Hey Lisa I see you have a Marilyn Monroe guest scheduled

Lee Cigar: Yes very excited about it.

Tommy Danheiser: George is interviewing Marilyn expert Mark Shaw tonight

Lee Cigar: oh darn, I can reschedule or cancel the guest, don't want to repeat a topic now do we

Tommy Danheiser: lol it's not a problem, nobody cares, half the audience will listen to whatever crap we put on and the other half listens just to hate on us
Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero is also doing on a show on Marilyn Monroe's death anniversary tonight too.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6781 on: August 04, 2022, 11:15:35 PM »
Mark Shaw on tonight to spend 2 more hours using the airwaves to tell us about the murder of Marilyn Monroe for the 10th time and hey, a day later, look at what Lee Cigar has planned for Saturday night, a guest to discuss the death of Marilyn Monroe. Never in the history of broadcasting has there been a program run by people with less respect for themselves and their audience.

Tommy Danheiser: Hey Lisa I see you have a Marilyn Monroe guest scheduled

Lee Cigar: Yes very excited about it.

Tommy Danheiser: George is interviewing Marilyn expert Mark Shaw tonight

Lee Cigar: oh darn, I can reschedule or cancel the guest, don't want to repeat a topic now do we

Tommy Danheiser: lol it's not a problem, nobody cares, half the audience will listen to whatever crap we put on and the other half listens just to hate on us
Tommee: Isn’t this a sweet gig, Lee? Plus, I get to drive Jorch around and get a case of Twinkies a week, courtesy of Ms. Julie.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6782 on: August 05, 2022, 02:00:09 AM »
Noory once again ending the show with the schmaltzy Somewhere

There's a place for me
Somewhere a place for me
Soon forgotten and off the air
Wait for me somewhere

There's a time for me
Someday a time for me
No more reason to dye my hair
Time to go no one will care

Someday
Somewhere
I'll find a new way of living
All alone each Thanksgiving

the second guest was a proponent of the simulation theory of reality and by god sitting here in the dark listening to Noory and this song does feel like this has to be a simulation or perhaps just a bad nightmare

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6783 on: August 05, 2022, 10:27:37 PM »
Whitley Strieber, highlight so far is 'rectal pain'.  and another incidence of 'rectal pain' which led to a more thorough examination by his doctor who pronounced 'Whitley, you've been raped.' lol he is retelling the story of his meetup with aliens.

such bullshit, days after this concocted story a medical doctor inspects a man's anus and assesses the man has been raped.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6784 on: August 05, 2022, 10:48:32 PM »
Whitley Strieber, highlight so far is 'rectal pain'.  and another incidence of 'rectal pain' which led to a more thorough examination by his doctor who pronounced 'Whitley, you've been raped.' lol he is retelling the story of his meetup with aliens.

such bullshit, days after this concocted story a medical doctor inspects a man's anus and assesses the man has been raped.

LOL!  I never could stand Whitley.  His hemorrhoids probably burst and turned into a fissure.  He just needs to eat more fiber and stop riding bikes with no seats.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6785 on: August 05, 2022, 11:15:33 PM »

Strieber is a legend to these people - he turned his made up stories into books which became movies. Hoagland could have been a successful sci-fi fantasy writer but his ego got in the way so he's a penniless bum.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #6786 on: August 06, 2022, 12:21:39 AM »
george noory sucks
have jc Oscar ufophil or Demetri devil channler on
get rid of texts and tweets

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6787 on: August 06, 2022, 12:30:26 AM »
Haha a caller asked Noory to tell his best memory of him with Art Bell.
Art never interacted with Noory except at an award event for Art.
Noory only recalled Art telling him when he took over c2c to not copy him and don't use his bumper music.
Noory didn’t follow Art's requests except he did change the show format to ruin it with two guests per show and infomercial shows and lots more ads.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6788 on: August 06, 2022, 12:55:17 AM »
Cornelius just called in telling about he had the virus and stuff.
What stuff?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6789 on: August 06, 2022, 01:42:11 AM »
I rarely listen to open phones especially when Noory is hosting, tonight I have, god it's terrible, the callers are pathetic and Noory is Noory. A man from Kentucky, overwrought called in for prayers for Kentucky over the flood that killed 37, Noory who has zero emotional intelligence shows little empathy, the guy begins bawling live on air, Noory cuts him off. The guy didn't lose anybody in the flood, he lives on high ground.  Dipshit Mike the Millennial called in, Mike can't believe how fast things are moving in the world, every week there's new crises, of course none of it affects him - Noory responds 'at your age things move faster don't they', lol you idiot, time passes more quickly when you're old like you Noory, then Mike does a tribute to Claude Swanson a Coast guest who died, Mike thanked him for opening his mind to life after death, he asked Noory what stood out for him about Swanson -  lol Noory has no idea what any of his guests are about, he barely pays attention when they're on the show and does no reading, so he answers Mike's question with a typical Noory answer, 'I liked how he combine physics and the metaphysical.' hahaha canned response from his reptilian brain that could apply to 50 other Coast guests.

then Cornelius follows up, lets us know he's broke and Coast is his family, comments that Annie from Alabama has passed on, Noory ignores that, there is no proof Annie died, could be but Cornelius has no clue but Noory allows him to pronounce the old woman dead. One of Cornelius's Coast friends, somebody from Florida, heard that Cornelius had 'the virus', he can't say 'Covid', he has to sound like a country bumpkin from 1920 'I got the virus' - so this person from Florida calls him a few times to check how he's doing, he doesn't answer, so the person calls the Alexandria Louisiana police to do a welfare check, they come to the door and Cornelius tells them 'I got the virus', that he was too sick to answer the phone.

an old man, aren't they all, called in and told George he has a cure for ALS, maybe the worst disease ever. This old man's brother died of ALS but he didn't get it -  because he is a regular blood donor and his brother wasn't. So with his sixth grade education he's decided that giving blood prevents ALS. Noory of course doesn't tell him that's ridiculous and bad information, he tells him 'I've never heard of that but I'm going to look into it'.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6790 on: August 06, 2022, 02:58:55 AM »
Thanks to a caller's questions for Noory tonight we learned Noory's favorite color is black and his favorite number is 4.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6791 on: August 06, 2022, 03:31:35 AM »

What self-respecting alien would rape this?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6792 on: August 06, 2022, 03:56:07 AM »

the ONE chance for Noory to be a little interesting and of course he rejects the opportunity. a caller asked him 'do you have any regrets in your life?'  This would be interesting but Noory replies 'Regrets I've had a few ...... but I'm not going to share them publicly.'  I do give him credit for the 'regrets I've had a few' from Sinatra's My Way. He should have answered the question, any half decent radio host would have.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6793 on: August 06, 2022, 04:03:11 AM »
What self-respecting alien would rape this?

lol

Whitley's a fraud, or insane, he told us that there was child living in the woods behind his house, a child who can't speak, it just grunts.  Now if this was true 99.999% of people would call the police but of course Whitley doesn't because he knows there isn't a child living in his backyard. He says the child is an alien of some sort.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6794 on: August 06, 2022, 04:34:27 AM »
... a caller asked him 'do you have any regrets in your life?'  This would be interesting but Noory replies 'Regrets I've had a few ....

Please make it stop