Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852629 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6825 on: August 08, 2022, 02:42:11 AM »

Noory's live extravaganzas apparently have a name 'Radio To Stage' 

very similar to Hoagland's internet radio show he calls 'Radio With Pictures'

both true visionaries

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6826 on: August 08, 2022, 02:57:39 AM »
I also was impressed by Lisa Garr.  Usually I delete her shows without listening, her woo shows are too much.  Maybe I need to read what her show topics are before deleting her, much like I do with Knapp. Any Knapp true crime/Mafia show is a keeper.

I'm of like mind with that.  I've only listened to Garr once or twice and wrote her off.  If I see she's hosting I don't even look into the topic.  I wish I would've listened last night though.  I'm so tired of Knapp's UFO stuff.  The Crime/Mafia shows are good.

The highlight of the show was Garr (or the producer) missing the female guest say, "Most people think Marilyn fucked her way to the top."  George would have had a stroke

Yikes!  That's up there with John Barbour dropping the N-bomb.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6827 on: August 08, 2022, 03:01:24 AM »
but like most things with Noory it's probably an act, he probably is into all sorts of sexual depravity in LA, why he likes to get out of St Louis and away from his kids - he's a submissive I bet, likes to get his balls crushed/kicked, pegged etc

hmm .. his freaky obsession with 'little babies', he very well could be into the 'adult baby' kink, he becomes the 'little baby', wearing his diaper, pooping and peeing in the diaper, a pacifier in his mouth, goo goo ga ga

Dear Lord.  :o  LOL!!!  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6828 on: August 08, 2022, 03:05:32 AM »
''Tommie knows all these places''

;D  I could see Tommie in a diaper while George feeds him baby food, pretending the spoon in an airplane. "Open wide Tommie.  The plane is coming into the hangar.  Good boy!  Now here's your binky."

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6829 on: August 08, 2022, 07:16:17 AM »
Morning is an awful time to read this material.  Now I got to go through a whole day knowing I've read this...

😁😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6830 on: August 08, 2022, 03:07:32 PM »
Last night stupid Noory brought up to the guest the old cartoon show "The Jetsons" having wall mounted flat screen TVs.  He thought nobody would have thought of that idea back in the 60s.  But that idea was thought of way before that!
He then out of the blue asked the guest what was the name of the Jetsons' dog.
Noory thought the name or the dog was Elroy, but the guest told him -  no thats the name of the son.

Noory then tried to sing the Jetsons theme song but all he could remember is the line "his boy Elroy" so then he realized the dog had a different name and he didn't know it until Tommy looked it up for him behind the scenes.
The song only has a few lines and Noory couldn't remember them all: Meet George Jetson.  His boy Elroy. Daughter Judy. Jane his wife.
Then at the end of the segment they played the Jetsons theme song for bumper music :D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6831 on: August 08, 2022, 03:11:28 PM »
What an idiot. I hope they kill the show and give us someone intelligent.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6832 on: August 08, 2022, 03:14:15 PM »
Last night Noory also told a tale about one of his little great-grandchildren, a 3 year old girl, and how she was licking on a popsicle treat and noticed another little girl didn't have one so she shared it.  He thought what little 3 year old would do that? 
So he figured that must mean she must be very special being that she is his great-grandaughter! :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6833 on: August 08, 2022, 03:21:02 PM »
Last night Noory also told a tale about one of his little great-grandchildren, a 3 year old girl, and how she was licking on a popsicle treat and noticed another little girl didn't have one so she shared it.  He thought what little 3 year old would do that? 
So he figured that must mean she must be very special being that she is his great-grandaughter! :P

That's a major revelation to an inattentive absentee father.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6834 on: August 08, 2022, 11:35:55 PM »

Another Noory landmark, he played the single worst piece of music as a bumper tonight. I could not identify the 'crooner', the song devoid of any melody whatsoever, Noory even addressed the song selection, of course he neglected to tell us the singer or the title of the song, 'I had to play it, at least once, it's from a movie.'  Thanks for all the info idiot.

Olivia Newton-John died today, he chooses to play the 'it's from a movie' song.

God I despise him.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6835 on: August 09, 2022, 02:43:18 AM »

unfortunately Frank Sinatra recorded that dirge, titled 'Laura' for a film of the same name. Noory called it 'haunting'.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6836 on: August 09, 2022, 04:57:28 AM »
Another Noory landmark, he played the single worst piece of music as a bumper tonight. I could not identify the 'crooner', the song devoid of any melody whatsoever, Noory even addressed the song selection, of course he neglected to tell us the singer or the title of the song, 'I had to play it, at least once, it's from a movie.'  Thanks for all the info idiot.

Olivia Newton-John died today, he chooses to play the 'it's from a movie' song.

God I despise him.
Olivia was no doubt too risqué for Jorch. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6837 on: August 09, 2022, 05:01:55 AM »
I wouldn’t be holding my breath, with Ms. Julie in charge.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6838 on: August 09, 2022, 07:53:39 AM »

That not intelligence, that is trivia.  Norry is full of trivia.  He knows a lot of useless information.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6839 on: August 09, 2022, 07:55:40 AM »

Did she hand the other little girl a twenty like her great-grand Poppa would have, now that would really have shown something special.