Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852266 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6855 on: August 11, 2022, 02:58:15 AM »

insufferable idiot. I've listened to less than an hour of tonight's festivities and i've heard

first guest is a retired military general, he had to once again awkwardly tell his stupid story to a fucking general how he was in the Navy and retired just a month before his unit being called up to serve Schwartzkopf - the guest responded with silence because there was no point to Noory's personal factoid

then he said 'is it just perception ......... because I'm a very perceptive person.' you're as perceptive as a goldfish.

and then this is a newish Nooryism, telling guests for no apparent reason that he worked for the Pulitzer family, he worked for a TV station owned by the Pulitzer company, that's the whole story, another pathetic attempt to make himself seem important. He adds 'The Pulitzers were very committed to journalism.'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6856 on: August 11, 2022, 04:47:37 AM »
insufferable idiot. I've listened to less than an hour of tonight's festivities and i've heard

first guest is a retired military general, he had to once again awkwardly tell his stupid story to a fucking general how he was in the Navy and retired just a month before his unit being called up to serve Schwartzkopf - the guest responded with silence because there was no point to Noory's personal factoid

then he said 'is it just perception ......... because I'm a very perceptive person.' you're as perceptive as a goldfish.

and then this is a newish Nooryism, telling guests for no apparent reason that he worked for the Pulitzer family, he worked for a TV station owned by the Pulitzer company, that's the whole story, another pathetic attempt to make himself seem important. He adds 'The Pulitzers were very committed to journalism.'
What? No mention of his local Emmy for running a news department into the ground or how he’s in the St. Louis Media HOF, along with Bill Durham? Good old Bill!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://stlmediahistory.org/meet-the-newest-members-of-the-st-louis-media-hall-of-fame/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6857 on: August 11, 2022, 07:48:04 AM »
What? No mention of his local Emmy for running a news department into the ground or how he’s in the St. Louis Media HOF, along with Bill Durham? Good old Bill!

https://stlmediahistory.org/meet-the-newest-members-of-the-st-louis-media-hall-of-fame/

No disrespect intended, but Dunham looks like a character from a "very special episode" of some 80s TV show about the cast's efforts to find and clear up some homeless guy to recognize him for his life before the bottle and Skidrow.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6858 on: August 11, 2022, 09:14:38 AM »
No disrespect intended, but Dunham looks like a character from a "very special episode" of some 80s TV show about the cast's efforts to find and clear up some homeless guy to recognize him for his life before the bottle and Skidrow.
Completely understand. Please, just don’t overlook “The Happy Gardener. ;)

https://www.timesnewspapers.com/webster-kirkwoodtimes/features/st-louis-media-hall-of-fame-inductees/article_99f8cd98-211a-5534-9fec-a2e479e490e8.html

“Clarissa Start worked for the Post-Dispatch for 34 years and her columns were entitled, "The Little Woman" and later "The Happy Gardener."

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6859 on: August 11, 2022, 02:49:19 PM »
Noory's calls for the psychic guest last night were boring as usual, as Art Bell always avoided personal psychic readings since they are not interesting to the general audience.
But Noory doesn't care about that, he just likes that it makes it less work for him.

One of the callers for example asked the psychic what vehicle she should buy! But he refused to recommend a specific brand.
Another caller didn't answer because he fell asleep - just like most of the audience probably...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6860 on: August 11, 2022, 02:54:42 PM »
Oh, boy. Tonight it’s astrology followed by some dude linking ancient Egypt and the Druids.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6861 on: August 11, 2022, 03:52:19 PM »

…Another caller didn't answer because he fell asleep - just like most of the audience probably...
Heh, heh, heh. Just thinking about Jorch doing another night of C2C puts me to sleep.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6862 on: August 12, 2022, 12:00:44 AM »
One of the callers for example asked the psychic what vehicle she should buy! But he refused to recommend a specific brand.
Tonight it sounded like this exact same caller got on again this time for the astrologist guest and asked the same question about buying a car.  This time she got into a brand/model - Dodge Charger.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6863 on: August 12, 2022, 12:44:08 AM »

lol he just did some sort of tribute to um ......... The Four Lads. Who's next, Five Neat Guys? Kate Smith?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6864 on: August 12, 2022, 12:46:44 AM »
lol he just did some sort of tribute to um ......... The Four Lads. Who's next, Five Neat Guys? Kate Smith?

Paul Anka

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6865 on: August 12, 2022, 02:43:42 AM »
Mitch Miller. With oboe.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6866 on: August 12, 2022, 03:05:36 AM »
Mrs. Miller

Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6867 on: August 12, 2022, 03:41:36 AM »
Mrs. Miller
”Yee haw!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6868 on: August 12, 2022, 05:49:33 AM »
Ma Norry would like a tribute to Lawrence Welk.  The family would all gather around the T.V. with rabbit ears and watch every Saturday.  Norry, would make a set of antenna rabbit ears so Ma Norry would laugh and applaud.  That began his tinfold hat days. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6869 on: August 16, 2022, 11:12:39 PM »

it's unbelievable, he somehow finds new ways of exceeding my low expectations for his intelligence which is almost impossible since I believe he's as dumb as anybody I've ever known who wasn't born with a mental deficit or hasn't suffered a traumatic brain injury

I came in at the very end of his interview with the guy from the TV show Pawn Stars, so I assume for the previous hour the guest has been talking about the show and pawn shop stories -  with a few minutes left with the guest Noory asks 'Rick, have you ever had anybody who just never came back to get their stuff back?' WTF .......  THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING IDEA BEHIND A PAWN SHOP LOL! The guest just laughed 'of course, all the time.'