Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852246 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7200 on: September 15, 2022, 04:59:55 PM »
You have to expound on this. @PB
No, kidding. What’s that all about, PB?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7201 on: September 15, 2022, 05:39:56 PM »
Well, that's specific.

I don't mind meat on a woman, if she can pivot her hips... Anderson's pregnancy and post birth fat didn't sit well with her hairdo and FBI pantsuits. 

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7202 on: September 16, 2022, 01:04:00 AM »
the absurdity of it all, Noory has huckster Joshua P. Warren on

George Noory: Any update on The Wishing Machine? Let's hear about that

Joshua describes his scam 'wishing machine' he developed with a 'doctor/scientist' which he sells from his website with a money back guarantee

George Noory: And what about The Portal Machine? Is Dr. Mulder working on it?

Noory believes in none of this nonsense but he sucks so much he can't even figure out how to make it campy and interesting. Zero talent, zero respect for the job, zero respect for the audience.

the whole paranormal radio ecosystem is just so sad, I listened to the last 10 minutes of Clyde Lewis and Joe from Long Island calls in with one of his droning dull calls, an hour later he's on Noory's show with another dull droning call.

the caller before Joe on Clyde's show was a wackjob who described something he had heard on 'George Noory' a few years ago 'it was John Lear, the airline pilot and Richard Hoagland a research scientist from NASA' Clyde knows Hoagland's no scientist but doesn't bother mentioning it, Clyde is a nutbag, unlike Noory Clyde I think believes in a lot of stuff. He's a better listen than Noory because he's a bit campy and he's not just phoning it in, he is a believer.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7203 on: September 16, 2022, 01:29:28 AM »
Heard that during my shower. The black mirror is a regular mirror with a black frame... Boring.

My room is silent minus the ringing in my ears. Soon to be drowned out with Art Bell.
Eh, nevermind...

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #7204 on: September 16, 2022, 01:46:47 AM »
Josh told a tale of an artificially created giant blue rabbit that escapes occasionally from a secret laboratory in Mercury Nevada. That was a highlight.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7205 on: September 16, 2022, 03:58:29 AM »
Josh told a tale of an artificially created giant blue rabbit that escapes occasionally from a secret laboratory in Mercury Nevada. That was a highlight.

Sounds plausible. In a Jimmy Stewart sort of way.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7206 on: September 16, 2022, 05:09:28 AM »

Mercury, Nevada?  Tough place for a rabbit to make a living. Giant, blue or otherwise.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7207 on: September 16, 2022, 02:17:42 PM »
Mercury, Nevada?  Tough place for a rabbit to make a living. Giant, blue or otherwise.

They have a post office... Augusto MH's review was the only good one.
United States Postal Service
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WwYVDrP1v73aziYe6
Eh, nevermind...

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #7208 on: September 17, 2022, 01:58:57 PM »
the absurdity of it all, Noory has huckster Joshua P. Warren on

George Noory: Any update on The Wishing Machine? Let's hear about that

Joshua describes his scam 'wishing machine' he developed with a 'doctor/scientist' which he sells from his website with a money back guarantee

George Noory: And what about The Portal Machine? Is Dr. Mulder working on it?

Noory believes in none of this nonsense but he sucks so much he can't even figure out how to make it campy and interesting. Zero talent, zero respect for the job, zero respect for the audience.

the whole paranormal radio ecosystem is just so sad, I listened to the last 10 minutes of Clyde Lewis and Joe from Long Island calls in with one of his droning dull calls, an hour later he's on Noory's show with another dull droning call.

the caller before Joe on Clyde's show was a wackjob who described something he had heard on 'George Noory' a few years ago 'it was John Lear, the airline pilot and Richard Hoagland a research scientist from NASA' Clyde knows Hoagland's no scientist but doesn't bother mentioning it, Clyde is a nutbag, unlike Noory Clyde I think believes in a lot of stuff. He's a better listen than Noory because he's a bit campy and he's not just phoning it in, he is a believer.

Schrader used to have the wishing machine guest  on all the time on Darkness radio. He is complete fraud, which I feel like shouldn't even have to type.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7209 on: September 18, 2022, 07:02:31 PM »
Early on Saturday nights the network plays old replays of Art Bell shows as "Somewhere in Time" on many stations.
But I see they also on early Sunday nights offer "Coast to Coast AM Weekends" but only a small number of stations carry it - its replays of George Noory hosted shows - kinda "The Worst of Noory"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7210 on: September 18, 2022, 07:50:27 PM »
Early on Saturday nights the network plays old replays of Art Bell shows as "Somewhere in Time" on many stations.
But I see they also on early Sunday nights offer "Coast to Coast AM Weekends" but only a small number of stations carry it - its replays of George Noory hosted shows - kinda "The Worst of Noory"

Holy cow! Had no idea about that. Presumably, it sucks.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7211 on: September 18, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »

as far as I know Noory has only been involved in one thing of which he can be proud - the cartoon version of the pizza roll story.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7212 on: September 20, 2022, 10:27:18 PM »

fuck it, the Critical Health News scam infomercial, Noory and his co-conspirator hoping for a big haul tonight. I bet Noory gets access to some sales stats admin area to check out how much product is being sold. God I want him and Doc Fraud and Pharmacist Ben locked up together in a federal pen.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7213 on: September 21, 2022, 03:34:42 AM »
The station I occasionally listen to carries it on Sunday night. “The Best of Jorch Norway.” Which, of course, is really “The Worst of Jorch Norway,” which only could be considered “The Best of Jorch Norway” if you consider “The Best” to be the most laughable. GNS, always.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7214 on: September 21, 2022, 03:36:21 AM »
fuck it, the Critical Health News scam infomercial, Noory and his co-conspirator hoping for a big haul tonight. I bet Noory gets access to some sales stats admin area to check out how much product is being sold. God I want him and Doc Fraud and Pharmacist Ben locked up together in a federal pen.
Anything back from your complaint to the Feds?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎