Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852503 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7215 on: September 21, 2022, 03:42:42 AM »
I don't mind meat on a woman, if she can pivot her hips... Anderson's pregnancy and post birth fat didn't sit well with her hairdo and FBI pantsuits.
What the fuck.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7216 on: September 21, 2022, 03:52:10 AM »
Sounds like Snorway is airing dirty laundry.  Songs always suck when they are sung by Willie Nelson, whose voice sounds just like George Bush.  Based on his relationship experience, I don't think Nelson should sing relationship songs.  September song was negative, as are many of Nelson's lyrics.  I deduce that Snorway has chosen someone younger, as in the song's "May-September" theme, and he's not happy about it.  "It's a long way from May to September".  Gee, that sounds condescending.  Well if you are going to bitch about it, maybe you should have thought about that after your first go-round with a twenty-something when you were in your 40s.  Like it or lump it but airing private complaints publicly makes you the clown.  And then to go on and on about the angst of aging, for God's sake, we have enough angst in our lives every day.  Not a day goes by that I don't think how little time left I have with my loved ones.  I sure as Hell don't want to hear about it on a late-night radio entertainment program.  Some people even have night terrors and you sure didn't do them any favors tonight.  Yes, we're all gonna die.  Thanks for reminding us, Snorway. If you've got some medical condition and are expecting some problem, maybe you could just say so instead of making a lot of people anxious in unspecified ways over their own mortality because of the song.  Spit it out, make the announcement.  Or shut up and leave us in peace.  But don't ruin your show with more angst songs.  You'll probably outlive her anyway.  You already play so very many angst songs that it's really upsetting.  The last thing society needs is more anxiety.  And the last thing whatever lady you are presumably with needs is for you to make her age bracket public information, bitching about her lack of years on you, and complaining about your perspective on time and death.  Take it to a counselor.  Do not bore us with your own unresolved anxiety.  Don't put down your partner on the air, Snorway.  That's just low.  "It's a long way from May to December" is very condescending.  And it's a mockery.  Everyone knows you aren't spending time with her.  You have said yourself all you do is work.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7217 on: September 21, 2022, 06:23:51 AM »
Sounds like Snorway is airing dirty laundry.  Songs always suck when they are sung by Willie Nelson, whose voice sounds just like George Bush.  Based on his relationship experience, I don't think Nelson should sing relationship songs.  September song was negative, as are many of Nelson's lyrics.  I deduce that Snorway has chosen someone younger, as in the song's "May-September" theme, and he's not happy about it.  "It's a long way from May to September".  Gee, that sounds condescending.  Well if you are going to bitch about it, maybe you should have thought about that after your first go-round with a twenty-something when you were in your 40s.  Like it or lump it but airing private complaints publicly makes you the clown.  And then to go on and on about the angst of aging, for God's sake, we have enough angst in our lives every day.  Not a day goes by that I don't think how little time left I have with my loved ones.  I sure as Hell don't want to hear about it on a late-night radio entertainment program.  Some people even have night terrors and you sure didn't do them any favors tonight.  Yes, we're all gonna die.  Thanks for reminding us, Snorway. If you've got some medical condition and are expecting some problem, maybe you could just say so instead of making a lot of people anxious in unspecified ways over their own mortality because of the song.  Spit it out, make the announcement.  Or shut up and leave us in peace.  But don't ruin your show with more angst songs.  You'll probably outlive her anyway.  You already play so very many angst songs that it's really upsetting.  The last thing society needs is more anxiety.  And the last thing whatever lady you are presumably with needs is for you to make her age bracket public information, bitching about her lack of years on you, and complaining about your perspective on time and death.  Take it to a counselor.  Do not bore us with your own unresolved anxiety.  Don't put down your partner on the air, Snorway.  That's just low.  "It's a long way from May to December" is very condescending.  And it's a mockery.  Everyone knows you aren't spending time with her.  You have said yourself all you do is work.

George is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma of Suck.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7218 on: September 21, 2022, 06:29:20 AM »
… and wearing a strange lampshade on his head. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7219 on: September 21, 2022, 10:32:22 PM »
I only heard 2 lines but that bumper music just now sounded very condescending and dismissive.  Almost unflattering or insulting, too.  Why does he have to be such a jackass?  No one wants to be talked to that way.  I looked forward to the show all day but I am not going to listen to a condescending jerk.  This song is all about him.  There are about 40 "me"s and "I"s to about 15 "you"s.  What kind of person broadcasts dirty laundry?  This is just so beneath most people.  It sounds like someone is unhappy with him and he doesn't even see any issue worth addressing.  How unintelligent.  Just pile on the negativity, Snorway.  That really gets the girls.  Maybe she had a hard day and you're just making it worse.

I'll Be Around
The Spinners

"This is our fork in the road
Love's last episode
There's nowhere to go, oh no
You made your choice
Now it's up to me
To bow out gracefully
Though you hold the key, but baby
Whenever you call me, I'll be there
Whenever you want me, I'll be there
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be around...

I'll be standing in a coffin, I'll be there"   
NICE, NICE ANGST ASSHOLE.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7220 on: September 21, 2022, 10:34:03 PM »
That's too nice.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7221 on: September 21, 2022, 10:43:28 PM »
That's too nice.

I always give George the benefit of the doubt. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7222 on: September 21, 2022, 11:36:25 PM »

George pulled a funny tonight. The guest is a woman named 'Corny', she's a writer/media producer who has taken up the cause of a man on death row she claims is completely innocent, he entered prison at 19, he's now 60. So when he went to callers, who was first in line - Coast's own 'Corny', George thought this was hilarious. Cornelius for once actually had something to offer on the topic since he's also a black man who claims he went to prison as an innocent man.

I do wonder about Cornelius's story, he really doesn't seem like an angry person who would threaten to kill the warden of a prison. Would be interesting to read the trial transcripts of his case - he probably had a shitty lawyer or worse, represented himself.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7223 on: September 21, 2022, 11:46:00 PM »
Cornie is representing a man who may or may not have been wrongfully put in prison, but participated in the murder of a prison guard.

Let him remain a Buddhist monk in prison, he can take the oath of poverty seriously then.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7224 on: September 22, 2022, 11:36:02 PM »

Noory doing a tribute show to another fallen Coast guest, Peter Fry, one of the few 'normies' in the Coast menagerie, who was the leading voice warning about the vulnerability of our electrical grid. I guarantee you Noory has never attended a funeral or memorial for any of these guests he expresses such deep gratitude for, I bet he doesn't even take the 10 minutes it would take to hand write a sympathy note to their families.

Noory commenting on Fry's death.

Noory: It's incredible, I just spoke to him a year ago, June, and he sounded in great health.

fucking moron, I've spoken to people a few days before they died and they *sounded* fine.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7225 on: September 22, 2022, 11:39:18 PM »
Noory is a manchild on many things...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7226 on: September 23, 2022, 12:15:22 AM »
Noory tributes are always him replaying 20min of part of an old interview - giving him time to take a nap...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7227 on: September 23, 2022, 01:23:27 AM »
Noory keeps having channelers on and doing personal readings for callers.
Art Bell never allowed either of those!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7228 on: September 23, 2022, 01:34:07 AM »
Noory snuck out early again going to a replay of part of an old interview with Seth  Shostack for the last half hour.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7229 on: September 23, 2022, 01:40:10 AM »
Old age problems like incontinence may be having a way with him.