Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851373 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7380 on: October 06, 2022, 12:05:53 PM »
When that happens, I look forward to him calling George from the other side to tell us he's "dead and stuff."  That, in turn, will spur George into reminding us of the Twilight Zone episode where "great friend of the show" Billy Mumy played the little boy who got phone calls from his dead grandmother.

Is there any way to wish sNoory to the cornfield instead?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7381 on: October 06, 2022, 02:18:30 PM »
When that happens, I look forward to him calling George from the other side to tell us he's "dead and stuff."  That, in turn, will spur George into reminding us of the Twilight Zone episode where "great friend of the show" Billy Mumy played the little boy who got phone calls from his dead grandmother.
Jorch - “Well folks, our good friend Cornelius has passed. Garsh. He will be missed.”

Jorch to Tommee, off the air - “Put on that classic Poe reading, Tommee. We’re outta here!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7382 on: October 06, 2022, 02:32:06 PM »
Jorch - “Well folks, our good friend Cornelius has passed. Garsh. He will be missed.”

Jorch to Tommee, off the air - “Put on that classic Poe reading, Tommee. We’re outta here!”

''Play an old show he called into, let's go''.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7383 on: October 06, 2022, 10:13:27 PM »

shit, Bernard McGuirk from the Don Imus and Bernie and Sid shows died today. Very funny guy. I'm sure Frank Morano will be talking a lot about him tonight.

meanwhile Noory seems to be as healthy as a horse. disappointing.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7384 on: October 06, 2022, 10:58:35 PM »
shit, Bernard McGuirk from the Don Imus and Bernie and Sid shows died today. Very funny guy. I'm sure Frank Morano will be talking a lot about him tonight.

meanwhile Noory seems to be as healthy as a horse. disappointing.
Noory would say thats because he eats several almonds a day that prevents him from getting cancer like others did...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7385 on: October 06, 2022, 11:11:08 PM »
Noory just played Sammy Davis Jr. for bumper music. :o

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #7386 on: October 06, 2022, 11:39:10 PM »
Interestingly, our host happened to mention last night that he had suffered from White Coat Syndrome as a child. I had never heard of this condition before, but there seems good reason now for its reality.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7387 on: October 06, 2022, 11:40:19 PM »

There used to be a moldy-oldies station in San Diego ages ago (KPOP 1360). Those songs sNoory plays are the oldest music on San Diego radio, period. It makes it easy to find the station.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7388 on: October 07, 2022, 12:10:20 AM »
Steve Quayle has no equal, his bullshit per minute records will never be broken. Nothing lends credibility more than using every major science fiction movie ever made to bolster your theories. He's very much like Hoagland. Here according to Quayle is unassailable evidence that hybrid Egyptian/extraterrestrials/fallen angels/giants inhabited the Americas thousands of years before Columbus. Found in Mexico with ground penetrating radar. Looks verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry legit.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #7389 on: October 07, 2022, 12:11:15 AM »

And he just played this one, which is actually cool. Someone might be stacking the playlist for him.

Righteous Brothers & The Blossoms - Night Time Is The Right Time

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7390 on: October 07, 2022, 12:23:54 AM »

Noory just scolded his second guest, an old guy 'you can't say that' for saying a word Noory finds offensive.

during Quayle's interview he did the same thing - Quayle was talking about the Nephilim, the giants, who 'came into the daughters of men' Noory almost had a stroke and warned Quayle not to say anything dirty.

what a clown. and you know what I think, many perverts and pedophiles in a bid to be undiscovered will publicly make a big effort to appear to be very moral. Noory's prudishness is phony, a cover for the freak that he is.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7391 on: October 07, 2022, 02:19:54 AM »
At least now we get a 3 day Noory free weekend @

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7392 on: October 07, 2022, 02:33:44 AM »
Noory just scolded his second guest, an old guy 'you can't say that' for saying a word Noory finds offensive.

during Quayle's interview he did the same thing - Quayle was talking about the Nephilim, the giants, who 'came into the daughters of men' Noory almost had a stroke and warned Quayle not to say anything dirty.

what a clown. and you know what I think, many perverts and pedophiles in a bid to be undiscovered will publicly make a big effort to appear to be very moral. Noory's prudishness is phony, a cover for the freak that he is.
Yes, people who protest too much.  But some of this has to do with the FCC, I'm sure.  Why do men's love songs always talk about what they need, even when it's clear they are in the dog house.  That is not the time to make demands.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7393 on: October 07, 2022, 04:03:52 AM »
Noory would say thats because he eats several almonds a day that prevents him from getting cancer like others did...
I wonder if he’s still shoveling down the toomeric, too.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7394 on: October 07, 2022, 04:09:28 AM »
At least now we get a 3 day Noory free weekend @
Unfortunately, Chuckles is on Sunday.   :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎