Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852754 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7665 on: November 07, 2022, 09:27:18 AM »
With the time change tonight - that might mean c2cam with Connie Willis may get an extra hour!?  :o
How did that work out?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7666 on: November 07, 2022, 09:41:48 AM »
sNoory again sounded joyous to be in St. Louis.  Maybe he’s tired of turkee sammiches with Tommee.  Maybe he has a girlfriend.
No girlfriend worth her salt would put up with a cattle-call song like "Back on the Air".  If she even exists, she's just using him or planning his demise.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7667 on: November 07, 2022, 12:45:52 PM »
No girlfriend worth her salt would put up with a cattle-call song like "Back on the Air".  If she even exists, she's just using him or planning his demise.
Of course she is.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7668 on: November 07, 2022, 02:56:19 PM »
Back, somewhere deep below the earth. Could someone please lock the entrance?

I think that is commonly referred to as a cemetery, with a locked entrance after the hearse has left the grounds. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7669 on: November 08, 2022, 12:44:43 AM »

I wish Curtis Sliwa would replace Frank Morano overnights on WABC. Curtis left radio to run for mayor of NYC and when that was over he came back to WABC but the only open slot was weekends overnight. I listened to his show on Sunday night, it was just hours of him playing clips from Frank Morano's show and roasting Frank. It was hilarious to me. Frank is a putz.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7670 on: November 08, 2022, 12:46:21 AM »

'I bet if you drained all the water on the earth you would find MILLIONS of ships.' - George Noory

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7671 on: November 08, 2022, 01:29:09 AM »

What a great Coast Noory moment just occurred. His second guest is a journalist/historian who researches Great Lakes shipwrecks including the famous Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. The guest is from Michigan, Noory's neck of the woods growing up. So as usual Noory reaches a point where he has nothing ready to ask about the current subject matter so goes off the board and just shits out a non-sequitur of a question. He asks the guest about a radio station in Flint, Michigan. The guest told Noory he actually worked at the station at one time as a news reporter. Noory replied 'Great station. I tried to get into the Flint market but couldn't do it so I went into the TV news industry as an executive and climbed up the ladder.'  The guest was amused and told Noory 'Yes, we were all ASTONISHED that you climbed the ladder.'

lol a whole industry in Michigan knew Noory for the loser he is, so much so that the only reaction to Noory having any success in radio is ASTONISHMENT.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7672 on: November 08, 2022, 04:32:00 AM »
What a great Coast Noory moment just occurred. His second guest is a journalist/historian who researches Great Lakes shipwrecks including the famous Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. The guest is from Michigan, Noory's neck of the woods growing up. So as usual Noory reaches a point where he has nothing ready to ask about the current subject matter so goes off the board and just shits out a non-sequitur of a question. He asks the guest about a radio station in Flint, Michigan. The guest told Noory he actually worked at the station at one time as a news reporter. Noory replied 'Great station. I tried to get into the Flint market but couldn't do it so I went into the TV news industry as an executive and climbed up the ladder.'  The guest was amused and told Noory 'Yes, we were all ASTONISHED that you climbed the ladder.'

lol a whole industry in Michigan knew Noory for the loser he is, so much so that the only reaction to Noory having any success in radio is ASTONISHMENT.
Ha, ha, ha! If only Ms. Julie gave a crap.  :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7673 on: November 08, 2022, 11:00:05 AM »
Did the guest that talked back get canned?
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7674 on: November 08, 2022, 11:52:50 PM »
Noory's guest tonight Mark Shaw has been on c2c a bunch of times already this year.
He said he is back on in 2 weeks for Noory's annual JFK show too...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7675 on: November 09, 2022, 12:30:36 AM »
Did the guest that talked back get canned?
I'm wondering the same thing.  Just couldn't tell.  But the show is over for me.  I'm not liking the Midnight bumper music at all.  Why, oh why, do I listen.  I end up turning the show off early almost every time.  Why do I even start.  I hope another radio star rises up to free public broadcast radio so I have a choice!  No shock jocks & no shows of arguing.  Just good entertainment.

"For Your Eyes Only" doesn't even make sense.  For one thing, a lot of people's eyes hurt & they have floaters because their cash cow is an ass who won't shut the light off at night & who insists on flipping on bright lights all the time singing You Are My Sunshine loudly instead of just using night lights & letting people sleep.  Don't even talk about eyes until I get my own battery-operated UV-laden floodlight hidden in a pillow.

Not only do hundreds of women's eyes at a time gaze upon Snorway, but in Everett audience members were involving more than just their eyes, a fact that Snorway was Compelled To Remind Us Of last week.  Nice Halloween present, jackass.  And he gives hugs & squeezes all the time, not just leaning in at the shoulders politely, but full body from the waist even in front of the ladies' husbands.  What a creepy creep.  There is nothing exclusive or sentimental about this song in relation to Snorway.  For your eyes only?  What about the Swedish women?  What about Jennifer Love Hewitt?  What about Candy? (Your loss).  What about the lady in green pants in Houston?  How about your mom, George.  Mother fucker.  Take a socket and suck it.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7676 on: November 09, 2022, 12:39:21 AM »
STOP DEFINING OTHER PEOPLE'S REALITY, GEORGE! LET THE LADY SPEAK FOR HERSELF.  DO NOT DEFINE HER.  YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY SONGS YOU WISH WERE FROM HER.  IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.  AND IF YOU KEEP CONTROLLING THE DEFINITION OF HER REALITY INSTEAD OF GROWING WITH HER, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF IT LONG-TERM.  IF SHE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, YOU HAVE TO LET HER CONTROL IT.  YOU DON'T GET TO DEFINE HER REALITY WITH YOUR FANTASIES.  AND CRITICS SAY THAT THE MEN IN THAT MOVIE WERE OLD ENOUGH TO BE THE LADIES' UNCLES.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7677 on: November 09, 2022, 12:41:29 AM »
Sheena Easton sings/sang a LOT of great songs.  I had a cassette of them that I listened to constantly from 1983-1986.  It was made for me by my first boyfriend, and "first boyfriend" means a lot.  I loved it.  It was very upbeat.  It did not have this crappy song on it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Before she had you, your mom looked like this, too, George.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7678 on: November 09, 2022, 12:58:59 AM »
...  I hope another radio star rises...

Wait, Noory is considered a radio star

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7679 on: November 09, 2022, 01:02:09 AM »
Wait, Noory is considered a radio star?
I guess that would depend on which light years.  Probably ones from a long time ago. 

George, I did not "lose it".  I spoke the truth.  That's more of a win than bullying.  I win.  You're a bully.