Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851914 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7710 on: November 15, 2022, 05:06:36 AM »
… Noory then had a thought, he wondered if Warren Burger who was a Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court had something to do with it and then his reptilian brain connected Warren Burger to Earl Warren ANOTHER Chief Justice who presided over the Warren Commission hearings into the JFK Assassination. He then threw out, unironically, if maybe they were the same person and somehow related to the Earl of Hamburg in Germany. The guest fell silent unable to respond to Noory's stream of conscious idiocy.
???

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7711 on: November 15, 2022, 06:58:07 AM »
This morning's second guest, Charles Reichblum, and his wife (Miss Information) had two trivia shows a weekend on KDKA for many years.  I really enjoyed those shows. He is an old time gentleman who politely ignored George's repeated incorrect/inaccurate gaffs and statements.  Class act.  Btw, Reichblum was George's guest the night he got the word Bell had died.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7712 on: November 15, 2022, 07:32:30 AM »
???

lol i really wanted to be able to play back that part to make sure i heard it right. i did hear it right, Noory as he often does opens his mouth and nonsense comes out then he can't turn the tap off it just keeps flowing.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7713 on: November 15, 2022, 07:40:02 AM »
This morning's second guest, Charles Reichblum, and his wife (Miss Information) had two trivia shows a weekend on KDKA for many years.  I really enjoyed those shows. He is an old time gentleman who politely ignored George's repeated incorrect/inaccurate gaffs and statements.  Class act.  Btw, Reichblum was George's guest the night he got the word Bell had died.

i enjoy his visits because it beats the snake oil and paranormal topics that are regurgitated over and over with nothing we haven't heard before. Reichblum has a good folksy voice for what he does. I don't listen to the show that closely, only perk up my ears when I sense Noory about to say something stupid or the guest something over the top - so i caught the guest and Noory stumbling mightily over some trivia that there won't be a year with an odd number or zero in it for like a century and it made no sense at all to me - Reichblum kept trying to explain it with Noory confusing him with his unsolicited comments. I still don't know what he meant - do you?

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7714 on: November 15, 2022, 08:13:40 AM »
i enjoy his visits because it beats the snake oil and paranormal topics that are regurgitated over and over with nothing we haven't heard before. Reichblum has a good folksy voice for what he does. I don't listen to the show that closely, only perk up my ears when I sense Noory about to say something stupid or the guest something over the top - so i caught the guest and Noory stumbling mightily over some trivia that there won't be a year with an odd number or zero in it for like a century and it made no sense at all to me - Reichblum kept trying to explain it with Noory confusing him with his unsolicited comments. I still don't know what he meant - do you?

I didn't listen to that part too closely, I had a lost old gal pull over to ask me for directions just at that point while I was out walking.  Unfortunately I deleted the show from my Witness shortly after listening to it this morning.   Hopefully someone else heard and can explain what Reichblum was talking about.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7715 on: November 15, 2022, 09:00:14 AM »

not important - i missed the beginning of it but the guest was really having a hard time describing the phenomenon, Noory had no idea and his comments only made matters worse, i think the guest regretted bringing it up. definitely something to do with 'odd numbers' and 'zeros' in each year and some oddity that only somebody with OCD would notice or care about.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7716 on: November 15, 2022, 01:23:59 PM »
I just listened to the recording of last night's show 3rd hour.
First they talked about how the "hot dog" got its name, then moved on to how "hamburger" got its name from the German town of Hamburg.
That led to the guest mentioning how "Frankfurter" also was named after a German town, and that there have been justices on the Supreme Court, one named Frankfurter and another Burger!
Thats how they got to talking about the Supreme Court justice names from hot dogs...

The discussion after that involved Noory confused about two justices - one named Warren Burger and another named Earl Warren.
First he called one Earl Burger and had to correct it - he was mixing up their first and last names.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7717 on: November 15, 2022, 01:42:59 PM »
In the fourth hour, Noory commented its weird that if you add your age to your birth year you get the current year 2022!
Thats not weird thats always the case, Noory you dumb-dumb! :P

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7718 on: November 15, 2022, 01:44:41 PM »
I just listened to the recording of last night's show 3rd hour.
First they talked about how the "hot dog" got its name, then moved on to how "hamburger" got its name from the German town of Hamburg.
That led to the guest mentioning how "Frankfurter" also was named after a German town, and that there have been justices on the Supreme Court, one named Frankfurter and another Burger!
Thats how they got to talking about the Supreme Court justice names from hot dogs...

The discussion after that involved Noory confused about two justices - one named Warren Burger and another named Earl Warren.
First he called one Earl Burger and had to correct it - he was mixing up their first and last names.
In other words, another night with Dave Norway. ;)  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7719 on: November 15, 2022, 01:53:48 PM »
In the fourth hour, Noory commented its weird that if you add your age to your birth year you get the current year 2022!
LOL. In further news, Noory discovers 5 plus 5 gives you the number of toes most people have, assuming Jorch can add.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7720 on: November 15, 2022, 01:56:11 PM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7721 on: November 15, 2022, 01:58:28 PM »
Noory cut his guest Dr. Knowledge early to go to a replay of part of an old interview with Brad Steiger for the last half hour of the show.
Noory seems to be leaving early a lot more lately, not just on Friday nights...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7722 on: November 15, 2022, 03:07:08 PM »
7/11 was selling out of turkee sammiches so he has to get there early.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7723 on: November 15, 2022, 04:06:13 PM »
7/11 was selling out of turkee sammiches so he has to get there early.
Yep. Besides, Ms. Julie doesn’t care if Snorge skips out early. Just as long as the commercials keep playing.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7724 on: November 15, 2022, 05:09:44 PM »
LOL. In further news, Noory discovers 5 plus 5 gives you the number of toes most people have, assuming Jorch can add.

Yes, if you add together the number of toes on each foot, you get the total number of toes you have.  Even weirder, it works for fingers too.