Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 853155 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7920 on: December 14, 2022, 10:15:33 AM »
I think those are in reality his illegitimate grandchildren.

FIFY
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7921 on: December 14, 2022, 01:35:53 PM »
A couple nights ago Noory told his guest he can't help but to give money to any homeless guy he walks by... :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7922 on: December 14, 2022, 02:45:50 PM »
A couple nights ago Noory told his guest he can't help but to give money to any homeless guy he walks by... :o

I thought people like sNoory only did that type of stuff when people were watching.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7923 on: December 14, 2022, 03:32:11 PM »
If a sNoory doesn’t give cash to a homeless person, how do we know if, nobody else is around. Plus, most people wouldn’t know a Dave sNoory if they saw one. As always, sNoory can say all sorts of crap and who’s going to call him out? Tommee?  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7924 on: December 14, 2022, 03:59:54 PM »
I thought people like sNoory only did that type of stuff when people were watching.

Just claiming to do so on a radio show is even better.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7925 on: December 15, 2022, 01:06:38 PM »
The government has released a bunch of Kennedy assassination files.  Is sNoory feverishly reviewing them as part of his 8-hour show prep, making Tommee come in early to cancel tonight’s guest and book an assassination expert who is also frantically reviewing the files? I expect I know, but maybe we can be surprised.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7926 on: December 15, 2022, 03:11:54 PM »
The government has released a bunch of Kennedy assassination files.  Is sNoory feverishly reviewing them as part of his 8-hour show prep, making Tommee come in early to cancel tonight’s guest and book an assassination expert who is also frantically reviewing the files? I expect I know, but maybe we can be surprised.
Snorge is on it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7927 on: December 15, 2022, 05:25:20 PM »

George is having someone on to defend the Warren Commission report.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7928 on: December 15, 2022, 06:55:19 PM »
That was too late for Noory.  He does his JFK shows in November, not December.
So have to wait until next year when he has that same guest on again who is an expert on JFK and Dorothy Killgallen.  He had that guest on twice last month.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7929 on: December 15, 2022, 09:59:39 PM »
That was too late for Noory.  He does his JFK shows in November, not December.
So have to wait until next year when he has that same guest on again who is an expert on JFK and Dorothy Killgallen.  He had that guest on twice last month.

Mark Shaw has an obsession with Dorothy Kilgallen.  I recall one show where he claimed she chose him and he had a connection with her.  Something of that nature.  It was a little cringe worthy.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7930 on: December 15, 2022, 10:07:24 PM »

Mark Shaw's obsession with 'Dorothy' is creepy af. He told Noory that he believes Dorothy is guiding him from the other side.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7931 on: December 15, 2022, 10:33:09 PM »
Mark Shaw's obsession with 'Dorothy' is creepy af. He told Noory that he believes Dorothy is guiding him from the other side.

I remember him getting choked up talking about her.  Yes..."creepy af."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7932 on: December 15, 2022, 11:23:00 PM »
Noory: Why a bioweapon? What would they do with it?

oh I dunno, maybe what people do with with things called 'weapons'. ridiculous man asks ridiculous questions.

His guest is a scientist who worked for EcoHealth Alliance the scumbags behind the gain-of-function experiments farmed out to the Wuhan lab and has written a book making the case for a lab origin of Covid - duh-uh, is there anybody stupid enough to think it came from an animal at the wet market? But anyway I'm very surprised Noory hasn't informed the guest that he knows the virus came from the lab because of Noory's expert remote viewing where he saw 'the science people in the Wuhan lab, scurrying around when the virus got out.'

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7933 on: December 16, 2022, 12:09:10 AM »
I saw a news report today that Biden still blocked thousands of the new JFK files from being released.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/15/citing-firsthand-source-tucker-reports-cia-involved-kennedy-assassination/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7934 on: December 16, 2022, 12:11:26 AM »
Noory: Why a bioweapon? What would they do with it?

oh I dunno, maybe what people do with with things called 'weapons'. ridiculous man asks ridiculous questions.

His guest is a scientist who worked for EcoHealth Alliance the scumbags behind the gain-of-function experiments farmed out to the Wuhan lab and has written a book making the case for a lab origin of Covid - duh-uh, is there anybody stupid enough to think it came from an animal at the wet market? But anyway I'm very surprised Noory hasn't informed the guest that he knows the virus came from the lab because of Noory's expert remote viewing where he saw 'the science people in the Wuhan lab, scurrying around when the virus got out.'
If the scientist worked at the lab and writes a book saying Covid was released there, wouldn't that ruin his career?