Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851440 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8010 on: December 24, 2022, 01:11:48 AM »
Maybe he'll demand Knapp apologize, like the time he made Ian do so.
Who made Ian apologize?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8011 on: December 24, 2022, 01:13:25 AM »
He's going to do a live show at some place 80 miles away from Portland.

What a doof!
Everett's not exactly prime real estate either.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8012 on: December 24, 2022, 01:15:00 AM »
It is obvious that Noory is stuck in a rut. Same guests, same topics, same callers.  He's bored. The audience is bored. Blah Blah Woof Woof. Week in, week out, month in and month out the downward spiral, drudgery continues.  The solution is pretty easy though. He just needs to bring back and build around Senda.  Initially bring him on in a Joshua P. Warren/Linda Moulton Howe like manner and then maybe turn over the2nd hour of the show to him.  The magic that once was can be rekindled and burn brighter than ever.
He needs to get Mr. Ballen to script up a 60-minuter and sell it to Snorway to read on the air.  With all the breaks and ads, he won't lose his voice plus Tom could do the fillers.

George's Hot Pockets incident was very much a result of his laziness. Decades ago, when reading the microwave oven instructions, it says to avoid hot spots by placing the item off center. Surely, George just put the thing in the middle and all the microwaves hit one spot.

By putting it off center the microwave hits different parts of the item more equally if there is a rotating table.

The only time I put something in the center is when I am microwaving a mug for instant coffee.
THANK YOU

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8013 on: December 24, 2022, 01:15:23 AM »
Everett's not exactly prime real estate either.

True.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8014 on: December 24, 2022, 01:17:33 AM »
I'm laughing over the "Camp Lejeune of radio" blast. Here in NC, like every 3rd commercial is from one of those law firms. It seems we might not be unique then.

"Has George Noory impacted your cognition negatively? Call the hurt line now. Tell him you mean business!"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sounds good.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8015 on: December 24, 2022, 01:18:11 AM »
Now another surprise guest appearance - its Whitley Streiber!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8016 on: December 24, 2022, 01:20:27 AM »
Just a decade ago I'd be classified a bit left of center politically, today without changing any of my views I'm a far right 'domestic terrorist'. I'm at the point where I would have no problem picking up arms and fighting in a civil war to save this country.

microwaves suck, i buy those instant ramen noodles in a cup, in 3 minutes I have my lunch for a buck fifty or whatever BUT the temp of the soup is 3000 degrees and it takes 10 minutes until it's edible without burning the insides of your mouth which kind of defeats the purpose of the product.
Jobs are getting more and more stressful with less and less staffing.  To finish my meal faster and with less throat burns which were completely unacceptable, I finally figured out dump some of the soup and add a tad of cold water (or sour cream or whatever) after cooking.  What do you think?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8017 on: December 24, 2022, 01:24:52 AM »
another of Noory's revolving door of crackpots, ol' Joseph Gallenberger and the power of gratitude. Joseph told us he is a cat guy and he lives in the country, one of his cats was killed by a neighbor's dog. Joseph didn't get angry, nothing good psychically can come from anger of course so he went to his neighbor's house and hugged him. Then he went to a psychic medium who can talk to dead animals -  Joseph's dead cat told him that he holds no grudges against his 'predator', the dog who killed him, Joseph's dead cat said he was developing cancer and 'didn't want to go through all that' so he was grateful that the neighbor's dog killed him.

so not only do we now know that there is life after death for cats , cats also know a fair bit about cancer and their own mortality.

Joseph is very gentle, he might actually believe this nonsense.
Every county I know of has a leash law so he was just in denial to me.

Noory is also having some surprise guests tonight during open lines.
He just had on past guest Lionel Fanthorpe who read a poem.
Noory also said at the end of the show he will play his old recording that he plays every year at this time.
Not listening.  "shot of tequila" were the last words I let Snorway inflict on me.  THIRD NIGHT IN A ROW.  He can't go one single holiday season night without mentioning a shot of tequila.  In 2013 it was, "(Gasp) I don't GO to BARS!"  In 2015, it was, "A sherry once in a while".  In 2018 it was, "My nightly vodka" and now it's nearly constant "shot of tequila"s. Will the real Snorway please stand up.  And keep on walking.  Out.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8018 on: December 24, 2022, 01:32:55 AM »
Noory just announced the network signed him to another 5 year contract extension.
Now its another fake JC - his impression is terrible!
How can that make sense?  Because in 2021 he said the same thing per Talkers website a long new renewal.  Maybe he's still announcing that one?

Agreed, absolutely not JC.

Signing a 5-year contract every year is not a 5-year contract. I remember bringing this up every year for the last two or three.
Me too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8019 on: December 24, 2022, 01:35:48 AM »
I have enjoyed everyone's comments the last few days.  So much matter-of-factness and truth.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8020 on: December 24, 2022, 01:53:57 AM »

lol what a mess this is, Noory trying to present this as a Christmas show, no effort as usual by him or Tommy other than some Christmas music and Lionel Fanthorpe and Whitley Strieber calling in to read poems.

Cornelius basically begging again, he said the Coast family has saved him because 'my dad died of Covid 19 in 2020 and didn't leave much' you fucking shiftless grifter, go get a job, you're not disabled, go to Walmart, McDonalds, there are people much older than you. Bible, beans and a welfare queen.

He also projected his own misery on to poor old Barry, he said Barry was suicidal. Well Barry was just on with George Knapp a few days ago and was in great spirits and didn't humiliate himself on nationwide radio like Cornelius does nightly.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8021 on: December 24, 2022, 02:56:57 AM »
lol what a mess this is, Noory trying to present this as a Christmas show, no effort as usual by him or Tommy other than some Christmas music and Lionel Fanthorpe and Whitley Strieber calling in to read poems.

Cornelius basically begging again, he said the Coast family has saved him because 'my dad died of Covid 19 in 2020 and didn't leave much' you fucking shiftless grifter, go get a job, you're not disabled, go to Walmart, McDonalds, there are people much older than you. Bible, beans and a welfare queen.

He also projected his own misery on to poor old Barry, he said Barry was suicidal. Well Barry was just on with George Knapp a few days ago and was in great spirits and didn't humiliate himself on nationwide radio like Cornelius does nightly.
According to the Internet, Walmart will hire felons. 

But if a man is begging, there's usually a good reason in my experience. 

Where I live, if you work full time at Walmart, it is likely that you won't be able to afford health insurance nor qualify for Medicaid and that your rent alone before utilities/Internet will be 50% of your income, which is 20% higher than wise and puts workers in a precarious position especially with regards to maintaining transportation.  Unless you have family you can lean on.  Being a felon, I'm not sure how much public assistance he can get. 

And not everyone can physically work 40 hours a week, not if they are managing medical conditions, numerous food allergies, injuries or chronic pain.  Or helping care for children or senior loved ones.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8022 on: December 24, 2022, 05:30:51 AM »

shit, I just saw ShayP passed away. Brutal. These type of web forums are Web 1.0, meaning the people who have been on them 25 years are aging. I'm on another forum similar to this one and the deaths are becoming way too regular.

RIP ShayP and condolences to his friends and family. :(

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8023 on: December 24, 2022, 05:47:35 AM »
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8024 on: December 24, 2022, 05:49:35 AM »
another of Noory's revolving door of crackpots, ol' Joseph Gallenberger and the power of gratitude. Joseph told us he is a cat guy and he lives in the country, one of his cats was killed by a neighbor's dog. Joseph didn't get angry, nothing good psychically can come from anger of course so he went to his neighbor's house and hugged him. Then he went to a psychic medium who can talk to dead animals -  Joseph's dead cat told him that he holds no grudges against his 'predator', the dog who killed him, Joseph's dead cat said he was developing cancer and 'didn't want to go through all that' so he was grateful that the neighbor's dog killed him.

so not only do we now know that there is life after death for cats , cats also know a fair bit about cancer and their own mortality.

Joseph is very gentle, he might actually believe this nonsense.
LOL. A self-diagnosing cat… right.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎