Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852939 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8175 on: January 02, 2023, 01:49:28 PM »
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-01-03-show/
Tuesday will be Fuckturd's 20th Anniversary show of shit.
It’s fitting the first guest is a Doc Wallet flunky, Ben Fuchs.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8176 on: January 02, 2023, 01:51:06 PM »
The tapes committed suicide.
Ha!  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8177 on: January 02, 2023, 02:05:26 PM »
Ha!  ;D

Yep and those responsible have probably disavowed any knowledge of their existence!  ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8178 on: January 02, 2023, 05:59:14 PM »
Coast Guard is military. The Members of the Coast Guard are subject to the UCMJ. @Sofia please do your homework.
Damon, as you well know, there are respectful ways to disagree.  And you didn't answer my question. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8179 on: January 02, 2023, 06:06:09 PM »
At least he mentioned one of their bad predictions, most of the others he gave them all DINGs even when they were off.
That guest now changed her tune and instead of predicting Biden would resign, she now predicts he will win a second term!  Though she was supposed to be making predictions for 2023, not 2024.  She also predicted Trump would change his mind about running again and would drop out.
True.  He picked on a woman.  Again.  To him, they're just stimulants or trash.  What a jerk.  Snorway, quit picking on easy targets.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8180 on: January 02, 2023, 06:09:18 PM »
At, say, $500k per year that's $10 million plus his endorsements, fees for the products featured on the snake oil shows, his vaudeville shows, ''books'', CDs, and whatever else.
You can't pay a man enough to have his ex-wife as a supervisor.  In high stakes shit.  How much does SHE make?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8181 on: January 02, 2023, 06:13:29 PM »
Did someone call last night asking about how rude it was that Premeire was charing $$$ for the old Art Bell shows, and that they should be ashamed that they are making money off of a dead man?

GS really side stepped that one.
I don't know how I feel about that.  But whenever a celebrity dies, their estate just carries on the biz, it seems like.  Big bucks.

Oh but don't forget, they not only charge for classic old shows, they ALSO charge for ANY show other than the live ones.  For instance, if I want to hear who brought up Taylor Swift and what Snorway said about her, I have to pay $6.95 or more.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8182 on: January 02, 2023, 06:15:24 PM »
Did anyone notice the caller "Linda" who called in toward the end of the third segment?  She sounded a great deal like Evelyn Paglini.
I missed that part.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8183 on: January 02, 2023, 06:32:04 PM »
Here is Noory from 1971 - his nose seemed to be more prominent than baby man's:

Yes, I see. Thanks for the comparison.  Noory's nose is wider and also much longer too.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8184 on: January 02, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »
Damon, as you well know, there are respectful ways to disagree.  And you didn't answer my question.
The coast guard does has a "law enforcement" in their mission but they are also apart of the military. They were in most of the major battles in WW2. In times of War, they become apart of the NAVY. So @Sofia you may disagree with me.
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is the maritime security, search and rescue, and law enforcement service branch of the United States Armed Forces[7] and one of the country's eight uniformed services. The service is a maritime, military, multi-mission service unique among the United States military branches for having a maritime law enforcement mission with jurisdiction in both domestic and international waters and a federal regulatory agency mission as part of its duties. It is the largest and most powerful coast guard in the world, rivaling the capabilities and size of most navies.

The U.S. Coast Guard is a humanitarian and security service. It protects the United States' borders and economic and security interests abroad; and defends its sovereignty by safeguarding sea lines of communication and commerce across vast territorial waters spanning 95,000 miles of coastline and its Exclusive Economic Zone. With national and economic security depending upon open global trade and a rules-based international order, and with ever-expanding risk imposed by transnational threats through the maritime and cyber domains, the U.S. Coast Guard is at any given time deployed to and operating on all seven continents and in cyberspace to save lives; enforce laws; ensure safe and secure commerce; and protect the environment. Like its United States Navy sibling, the U.S. Coast Guard maintains a global presence with permanently-assigned personnel throughout the world and forces routinely deploying to both littoral and blue-water regions. The rise of great power competition and adversarial challenges to rules-based international order through inter-state aggression, economic coercion, and maritime hybrid warfare has cultivated numerous conflict hotspots around the world. The U.S. Coast Guard's adaptive, multi-mission "white hull" fleet is leveraged as a force of both diplomatic soft power and humanitarian and security assistance over the more overtly confrontational nature of "gray hulled" warships. As a humanitarian service, it saves tens of thousands of lives a year at sea and in U.S. waters, and provides emergency response and disaster management for a wide range of man-made and natural catastrophic incidents in the U.S. and throughout the world.[8]

The U.S. Coast Guard operates under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security during peacetime. During times of war, it can be transferred in whole or in part to the U.S. Department of the Navy under the Department of Defense by order of the U.S. President or by act of Congress. Prior to its transfer to Homeland Security, it operated under the Department of Transportation from 1967 to 2003 and the Department of the Treasury from its inception until 1967.[9][10] A congressional authority transfer to the Navy has only happened once: in 1917, during World War I.[11] By the time the U.S. entered World War II in December 1941, the U.S. Coast Guard had already been transferred to the Navy by President Franklin Roosevelt.[12]

https://www.history.uscg.mil/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Coast_Guard
Please do your research @Sofia

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8185 on: January 02, 2023, 06:34:10 PM »
@Sofia when I said that the Coast Guard is apart of the Military because of the UCMJ. UCMJ is the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8186 on: January 02, 2023, 07:18:58 PM »
Finding pictures of a young Noory is almost impossible.

A handsome devil from the 1968 yearbook and Most Talented!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8187 on: January 02, 2023, 07:20:44 PM »

Which one is he?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8188 on: January 02, 2023, 07:39:45 PM »

Why does he have a mustache above each eye?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8189 on: January 02, 2023, 08:17:29 PM »

What particular talent is that for?