Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851542 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8190 on: January 02, 2023, 09:12:07 PM »
@Sofia when I said that the Coast Guard is apart of the Military because of the UCMJ. UCMJ is the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
You used to be so nice.  Show us some of your creative work. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8191 on: January 03, 2023, 12:07:37 AM »
What particular talent is that for?
Both of those winners were in the "blowjob" category.

Glory, Glory, glory-hole-ya!
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8192 on: January 03, 2023, 12:23:30 AM »
Tonight Noory's first guest spent two hours warning that stocks and gold prices are going to drop big over the next couple years before a bottom is finally reached. He warned not to buy anything and stay in cash or treasury bonds until the bottom when it will be time to buy only then.

But at the next break, what does Noory do? He reads a long ad for a sponser recommending to buy gold now!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8193 on: January 03, 2023, 12:26:01 AM »
Tonight Noory's first guest spent two hours warning that stocks and gold prices are going to drop big over the next couple years before a bottom is finally reached. He warned not to buy anything and stay in cash or treasury bonds until the bottom when it will be time to buy only then.

But at the next break, what does Noory do? He reads a long ad for a sponser recommending to buy gold now!

I'm all confused now. I've been thinking of selling some stock, but it's a utility stock and has held up very well through thick and thin... Argh!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8194 on: January 03, 2023, 02:43:37 AM »

Ha! Snorge… just going through the motions… doesn’t know, doesn’t care. Just keep those tasty paychecks coming, Ms. Julie!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8195 on: January 03, 2023, 03:25:43 AM »
I'm all confused now. I've been thinking of selling some stock, but it's a utility stock and has held up very well through thick and thin... Argh!
I always heard buy low, sell high.  So I imagine rich people love it when stocks crash.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8196 on: January 03, 2023, 12:09:26 PM »
I always heard buy low, sell high.  So I imagine rich people love it when stocks crash.

Because I own public utility stock, it's kind of opposite of regular stock. Especially because global cooling has been going on and the push for electric heating during winter is quite profitable. One of the few things California benefits me financially.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8197 on: January 03, 2023, 06:16:37 PM »
Tonight on c2cam after the frequent 2 hour infomericial by Doc Wallet's buddy, Noory wastes 2 hours celebrating his 20th anniversary as c2c host.
Oddly, Art Bell never celebrated any of his own anniversaries - he instead concentrated on interesting live broadcasts each night...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8198 on: January 03, 2023, 06:32:32 PM »
Tonight on c2cam after the frequent 2 hour infomericial by Doc Wallet's buddy, Noory wastes 2 hours celebrating his 20th anniversary as c2c host.
Oddly, Art Bell never celebrated any of his own anniversaries - he instead concentrated on interesting live broadcasts each night...
Insecure sNoory never misses an opportunity for self-glorification. GNS.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8199 on: January 03, 2023, 06:37:31 PM »
Art Bell never celebrated any of his own anniversaries - he instead concentrated on interesting live broadcasts each night...

And quitting, don't forget all the effort he put into that.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8200 on: January 03, 2023, 07:11:21 PM »
Because I own public utility stock, it's kind of opposite of regular stock. Especially because global cooling has been going on and the push for electric heating during winter is quite profitable. One of the few things California benefits me financially.
i didn't know CA was cooling.  Everywhere I know has been heating up at least since 2010.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8201 on: January 03, 2023, 07:25:24 PM »
And quitting, don't forget all the effort he put into that.

Yes, it is affectionally known as "The Quittening."

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8202 on: January 03, 2023, 07:26:43 PM »
Notice they have the anniversary celebration sandwiched in after "Doc Wallets."  Now, who is even going to turn the show to hear the first half.  The last half will be left with only the audience of the loyal Sad Packers.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8203 on: January 04, 2023, 12:28:31 AM »
Noory's anniversary party turns out to be where a frequent guest appears each half hour to brown nose Noory plus some of the regular sad pack callers.  Cornelius just got on and went on and on with his stuff...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8204 on: January 04, 2023, 12:56:19 AM »
I listen for, not sure exactly, maybe 3 minutes. Heard some guy that used to listen to the night cock show in St Louis and good old George sounded like he was trying to rush him off the phone. Nothing says loyalty like "thanks for accepting 10 bucks to call us" like how that call sounded.
Eh, nevermind...