Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851399 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8205 on: January 04, 2023, 01:15:32 AM »
sNoory made Art Bell's death all about him.

The radio has been on and off as I needed to take a road trip to burn in some fuel system cleaner.

I heard part of last night's show, that was fucking insufferable. I tried switching to sports talk radio, but all of that was about that 24-year-old dude who had heart problems on the field. It's amazingly difficult to listen to considering I have kids that are haloing that age and the kid who played sports. Hits a little close to home.

I just had a flash thought. The guy that talked about having his provisions and being able to listen to the shit show died a few years ago but had requested that they keep using his voice, what is his name?
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #8206 on: January 04, 2023, 04:33:28 AM »
I'M ALPHA AF

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8207 on: January 04, 2023, 05:43:00 AM »
Strangely Noory's anniversary show had the same format as his "Secret Door" shows except no creaking door sound effects...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8208 on: January 04, 2023, 06:39:39 AM »
Strangely Noory's anniversary show had the same format as his "Secret Door" shows except no creaking door sound effects...

Was there an "Ahoy There George!" from Captain Kelly Sweeney?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8209 on: January 04, 2023, 06:43:06 AM »
The more butt kissing guests, the better for sNoory.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8210 on: January 04, 2023, 12:23:27 PM »
We may not have heard this creaking door effect, how much you want to bet that sNoory could hear it in his headphones? So as not to confuse the host, of course.

Fortunately, I do not remember details of things that infuriate me while I'm driving, but I found myself flabbergasted and ultimately switching to sports talk radio. I did try to go back and find red eye radio as they changed stations to a much less powerful one in San Diego and I heard a few seconds of that and decided to go to sportsball.

Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8211 on: January 04, 2023, 01:32:22 PM »
One of Noory's anniversary guests last night said he first came on c2c with Art Bell then Noory for over 20 years.
He told Noory that he hardly remembers Art Bell and he prefers Noory as an interviewer! :o
The guests were apparently chosen based on who was the best Noory butt-kisser!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8212 on: January 04, 2023, 01:34:22 PM »
One of Noory's anniversary guests last night said he first came on c2c with Art Bell then Noory for over 20 years.
He told Noory that he hardly remembers Art Bell and he prefers Noory as an interviewer! :o

Was that the guy where sNoory turned it all into about himself? How he couldn't announce it until they verified it, etc?

Last night, I did have a thought in the back of my mind that I should call and see if I could get away with shit. I thought about mentioning how he was on BellGab and I was wondering why he wasn't Ellgab. My dream scenario would be that I would outlast the dump switch and then see if I could get away with the original website name reference. Maybe someday... I got to find an extremely slow night, be in the mood for it and have a clear mind.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8213 on: January 04, 2023, 01:35:38 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8214 on: January 04, 2023, 01:37:24 PM »
Was that the guy where sNoory turned it all into about himself? How he couldn't announce it until they verified it, etc?
Yep, that got Noory to tell about the night the report of Art Bell's death came out and he wouldn't announce it until it was more verified.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8215 on: January 04, 2023, 01:44:57 PM »
Last night with his final guest, Noory joked about when he will be celebrating his 40th year as c2c host and imitated a 90 year old man...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8216 on: January 04, 2023, 01:49:47 PM »
Last night with his final guest, Noory joked about when he will be celebrating his 40th year as c2c host and imitated a 90 year old man...

I take it that he was talking in his regular tone of voice.  Also, I would think that they made efficient use of air time and did a combined anniversary show and retirement all at the same time. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8217 on: January 04, 2023, 01:54:41 PM »
Okay, I'll concede.  Norry, 20 years of a living parody.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8218 on: January 04, 2023, 02:03:59 PM »
Okay, I'll concede.  Norry, 20 years of a living parody fucktardedness.
🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8219 on: January 04, 2023, 02:07:33 PM »
Was it Bellgab where we first heard the news?
Merry Christmas