Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 853042 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8220 on: January 04, 2023, 02:18:02 PM »
Was it Bellgab where we first heard the news?
That the Universe agrees GNS?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8221 on: January 04, 2023, 02:27:29 PM »
That the Universe agrees GNS?
I recall it all started with a massive thread titled George Noory Sucks at the GLP message board.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8222 on: January 04, 2023, 03:03:29 PM »
A new Noory quote from last night:
"You can't explain the unexplained sometimes"

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8223 on: January 04, 2023, 03:39:11 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8224 on: January 04, 2023, 04:05:16 PM »
A new Noory quote from last night:
"You can't explain the unexplained sometimes"
Ha, ha, ha!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8225 on: January 04, 2023, 09:39:13 PM »
Listening to the replay of the last 40 minutes or so of the shamiversary show, I have come to the conclusion that Coast to Coast AM is the last stop before full-on meth addiction for the crucial 35-49-year-old demographic.

From the C Crane company suddenly selling radios because George was filling in for the greatest late night host of all time to the bullshit about art not being personable because he didn't have call screeners, this is just one cluster fuck of a show. It is beyond the show of prideful work, it is a MoneyGram I am sure that Tommy couldn't give a fuck about anything but his paycheck.

I can imagine if the money well dried up on the show when Art was a much younger man that he would have stuck to doing something in its place if not keeping the name and time slot of the show itself.

George, on the other hand, if the show were to disappear I'm sure that he would be off doing shit completely useless to others and possibly even being a stalker and a creeper. My guess is he would target little babies because, he's George and he loves JonBenet Ramsey. Fucking creeper.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8226 on: January 04, 2023, 11:20:44 PM »
Listening to the replay of the last 40 minutes or so of the shamiversary show, I have come to the conclusion that Coast to Coast AM is the last stop before full-on meth addiction for the crucial 35-49-year-old demographic.

From the C Crane company suddenly selling radios because George was filling in for the greatest late night host of all time to the bullshit about art not being personable because he didn't have call screeners, this is just one cluster fuck of a show. It is beyond the show of prideful work, it is a MoneyGram I am sure that Tommy couldn't give a fuck about anything but his paycheck.

I can imagine if the money well dried up on the show when Art was a much younger man that he would have stuck to doing something in its place if not keeping the name and time slot of the show itself.

George, on the other hand, if the show were to disappear I'm sure that he would be off doing shit completely useless to others and possibly even being a stalker and a creeper. My guess is he would target little babies because, he's George and he loves JonBenet Ramsey. Fucking creeper.

He has been a creeper and a stalker all while hosting.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8227 on: January 04, 2023, 11:41:47 PM »

the show is becoming even more depressing. as people get older their worlds get much smaller, friends and family have died off. Coast is no different, it's down to a small group of survivors, same guests over and over, tonight it's John Hogue. Noory has many times asked where are the new generation to replace those dying off, I'm sure there are some interesting younger guests doing 'research' into the questionable topics Coast delves into but Noory and Tommy are too damn lazy to do any work finding them. Those live shows are the same, he keeps dragging out the same losers, Dr. Sky is now a fixture.

Really is a downer, the music bumpers from the 1940's don't help, i smell mothballs and peppermint candy listening to this shit, the smell of death. Now I know why older men if they can, find themselves a younger woman.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8228 on: January 04, 2023, 11:44:43 PM »

seriously are there any guests on this show under 50? i'd say 'under 70' but some of the woo ladies look to be 55-ish.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8229 on: January 05, 2023, 12:14:51 AM »
seriously are there any guests on this show under 50? i'd say 'under 70' but some of the woo ladies look to be 55-ish.
Callers too. When Noory has a guest do "readings" the callers give out their birthdate and that shows they are always senior citizens.
The only younger caller is Mike the Millennial!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8230 on: January 05, 2023, 12:23:11 AM »
... I am sure that Tommy couldn't give a fuck about anything but his paycheck...

How could he even get out of bed, let alone function, any other way?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8231 on: January 05, 2023, 02:23:48 AM »
Was that the guy where sNoory turned it all into about himself? How he couldn't announce it until they verified it, etc?

Last night, I did have a thought in the back of my mind that I should call and see if I could get away with shit. I thought about mentioning how he was on BellGab and I was wondering why he wasn't Ellgab. My dream scenario would be that I would outlast the dump switch and then see if I could get away with the original website name reference. Maybe someday... I got to find an extremely slow night, be in the mood for it and have a clear mind.
I wish you had. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8232 on: January 05, 2023, 02:25:02 AM »
We may not have heard this creaking door effect, how much you want to bet that sNoory could hear it in his headphones? So as not to confuse the host, of course.

Fortunately, I do not remember details of things that infuriate me while I'm driving, but I found myself flabbergasted and ultimately switching to sports talk radio. I did try to go back and find red eye radio as they changed stations to a much less powerful one in San Diego and I heard a few seconds of that and decided to go to sportsball.
Me too.  I went to Mr. Ballen.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8233 on: January 05, 2023, 02:33:13 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8234 on: January 05, 2023, 02:34:29 AM »
How could he even get out of bed, let alone function, any other way?
That can probably be answered with, "Where have all the young girls gone?"