Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852631 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8265 on: January 12, 2023, 11:40:46 PM »
Regular caller Myat in New York has been calling in a lot the past week.
She called in again tonight always with 3 questions taking a long time to ask them.
Noory has to write them down to be able to remember them all...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8266 on: January 12, 2023, 11:44:15 PM »
A caller claimed to be a reincarnated ancient Egyptian scribe and that Atlantis survivors started the Egyptian civilization.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8267 on: January 12, 2023, 11:56:07 PM »
Speaking of, a question for CronkitesGhost. Did you ever hear anything back from the Feds about your complaint over Doc Wallet and Noory, other than a stock confirmation of the receipt of your submission?

nope, was a long shot, the FTC probably only gets to 1% of the scammers out there. Media Matters the left wing extortionists took away all the high quality sponsors from conservative talk radio shows, same with Fox News and others - why so many of the advertisers are low brow direct to consumer products and snake oil peddlers. I think it should be illegal to interfere in somebody else's business, if you want to boycott and tell others to boycott Rush Limbaugh that's fine but to blackmail third psrty companies into dropping their advertising sounds a lot like 'tortious interference' to me which is illegal.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8268 on: January 13, 2023, 04:34:03 AM »
i had to go google the actual lyrics to the ol' Skatin' Rink song. 

And the music from the skating rink
drifts across the town.
And the stars of heaven high above
forever looking down.
And I'm standing looking upward
and I'm listing to the sound
of the village in the lonely heart of winter.

he can't seem to decide whether it's a town or a village.

;D
He wouldn't be in the lonely heart of winter if he had any manners.  Still the One is a very bad song.  It implies whoever she is, she is old.  It also implies that while he is still with her, he has his mind on his options.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8269 on: January 13, 2023, 04:35:47 AM »
"Still the One" (AKA "You're old and I'm aware I have options")

When I first saw you, I felt wind   
And the first time you touched me, I felt poop
And after all this time
You're still the scum I love

Looks like we pushed it
Look how far it's come, my baby
It mighta took the long way
We knew it's get there someday

They said, 'I bet they'll never defecate"
But just look at us holding our poo
Butt cheeks still together, still pooping strong

You're still the one I give the runs to
The one that I give long ones to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
Yours is still the stool my enema shoves
The only poop I dream of
You're still the one I piss goodnight

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the prunes together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at the smells we'd be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never defecate"
But just look at us holding our poo
Butt cheeks still together, still pooping strong

You're still the one I give the runs to
The one I give long ones to.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8270 on: January 13, 2023, 04:40:20 AM »
E=MC2.

GNS.

Universal constants.
Why.
How did he get this far without meeting a common sense baseline of courtesy.  Cutting people off right when they get to the pivotal part, like a guest the other day starting to talk about the science behind the so-called alien visit he saw.  He started to talk about the technology he knew the "aliens" were using, and Dave interrupted with some superficial topic change (probably about himself). It does make you wonder if someone pays him NOT to let guests go too far about conspiracy stuff.  Because no one is that rude without a good reason.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8271 on: January 13, 2023, 06:21:50 AM »
nope, was a long shot, the FTC probably only gets to 1% of the scammers out there. Media Matters the left wing extortionists took away all the high quality sponsors from conservative talk radio shows, same with Fox News and others - why so many of the advertisers are low brow direct to consumer products and snake oil peddlers. I think it should be illegal to interfere in somebody else's business, if you want to boycott and tell others to boycott Rush Limbaugh that's fine but to blackmail third psrty companies into dropping their advertising sounds a lot like 'tortious interference' to me which is illegal.
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, I didn’t expect anything from just another Swamp nest. Sad.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8272 on: January 13, 2023, 07:45:30 AM »
... Cutting people off right when they get to the pivotal part...

Of all his flaws - dumb, no interest in the world around him, destroying Art's legacy with his greedy charlatan quack guests, cue card interview style, etc - this is the worst. 

The guest spends several minutes building to some astonishing bit of information, and this dull boring man interrupts with another stupid completely unrelated question or comment - throwing the guest completely off-stride and further ruining the interview.  A person stays up late to hear a certain guest or topic, and this absolute moron does this.  I wonder how many radios found themselves smashed up against a wall somewhere after he's done this again.

He doesn't listen, doesn't care, completely uninterested, it's amazing no one's called him out on it at some event and put it on TouTube.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8273 on: January 13, 2023, 07:53:23 AM »
When I would still listen due to a particular guest or subject, he'd do this every time and once in a while I'd send him an email with a subject line I knew he'd open and read the email.  ''Wonderful Interview With (fill in the blank)'', then tell him how much he sucked.  If was fun because sometimes he'd reply with some hilarious 8th grade level insult. 

Does he still talk about ''thuh haturs''?  Those were some epic rants - people ''living in mud huts'' ''stealing electricity from their neighbors'', and all the rest.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8274 on: January 13, 2023, 08:21:18 AM »
Why.
How did he get this far without meeting a common sense baseline of courtesy.  Cutting people off right when they get to the pivotal part, like a guest the other day starting to talk about the science behind the so-called alien visit he saw.  He started to talk about the technology he knew the "aliens" were using, and Dave interrupted with some superficial topic change (probably about himself). It does make you wonder if someone pays him NOT to let guests go too far about conspiracy stuff.  Because no one is that rude without a good reason.

Constantly. I'm sure guests rebuke him occasionally, I just wish I would catch it. That would be entertaining after he kills the informative aspect of an interview.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8275 on: January 13, 2023, 08:37:44 AM »
When I would still listen due to a particular guest or subject, he'd do this every time and once in a while I'd send him an email with a subject line I knew he'd open and read the email.  ''Wonderful Interview With (fill in the blank)'', then tell him how much he sucked.  If was fun because sometimes he'd reply with some hilarious 8th grade level insult…

Ha! Nice.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Damn basement dwelling, rat eating Haterz!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8276 on: January 13, 2023, 08:46:30 AM »
Constantly. I'm sure guests rebuke him occasionally, I just wish I would catch it. That would be entertaining after he kills the informative aspect of an interview.
Actually they do push back the last few years but very subtly, the way you'd push back to your boss's snotty child.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #8277 on: January 13, 2023, 11:54:44 AM »
Regular caller Myat in New York has been calling in a lot the past week.
She called in again tonight always with 3 questions taking a long time to ask them.
Noory has to write them down to be able to remember them all...

There's another old gal who calls in whose shtick is similar to Myat's, can't recall her name.  Both of them specialize in long, multi part questions based on dubious upfront assumptions that are put forth as factual.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8278 on: January 13, 2023, 12:41:34 PM »
There's another old gal who calls in whose shtick is similar to Myat's, can't recall her name.  Both of them specialize in long, multi part questions based on dubious upfront assumptions that are put forth as factual.
Noory lets those regular callers drone on with their drivel, while when a new caller with an interesting story finally gets on, he cuts them off fast!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8279 on: January 13, 2023, 02:00:28 PM »
Actually they do push back the last few years but very subtly, the way you'd push back to your boss's snotty child.

Has Cleopatra been calling since the early 2000s? I think I might have heard her, of course without all the stories of Muhammad Ali and Cleopatra, in maybe 2004 or 2005. Art was definitely hosting that show.
Eh, nevermind...