Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851439 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8295 on: January 14, 2023, 07:25:14 AM »
That's two tons of fun right there!  Not sure what their combined poundage on the hoof would be but it is a big number.
Heh, heh, heh… porky academic know-it-all meets plump woo loon.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8296 on: January 14, 2023, 09:24:53 AM »
Punnett and the numbers nut. What a combination.  ::) At least Punnett only does her for an hour.

That made me LOL just reading that and anticipating the verbal interchanges.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8297 on: January 14, 2023, 09:26:07 AM »
That's two tons of fun right there!  Not sure what their combined poundage on the hoof would be but it is a big number.

They have special scales for that on interstates and at truck stops all across the land.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8298 on: January 14, 2023, 09:45:16 AM »
i heard her keeping talking about Diana but wasn't listening that closely until she got going on her Ricky Nelson with gray hair boy toy.

Ian is having one of Noory's regulars on tomorrow night, Glynnis McCant the Numbers Lady. He claims her predictions for the Royal Family have been dead on.

Predicting the death of 96 year old queens and a 'B' half black Hollywood actress marrying into the Royal Family causing major drama, that takes special skills. :o

Wrong in so many ways!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8299 on: January 14, 2023, 09:46:18 AM »
Punnett and the numbers nut. What a combination.  ::) At least Punnett only does her for an hour.

You get what you pay for! 1 hour is 60 minutes!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8300 on: January 14, 2023, 09:57:36 AM »
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8301 on: January 14, 2023, 10:03:41 AM »
They have special scales for that on interstates and at truck stops all across the land.
Overloaded semi breaking scale GIF here. ;)  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8302 on: January 16, 2023, 01:46:02 AM »
Caller Myat got on again - this time with George Knapp near the end of the show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8303 on: January 17, 2023, 12:31:45 AM »
Such a MORON, he brings absolutely nothing to the table. The first guest tonight was a video game creator among other things. Noory looks back at his childhood and comments 'Jeeze, when we were kids we just had Pong and Madden football and things like that.' LOL when you were a kid Noory you had a Howdy Doody puppet, a jack in the box and a crappy plastic baseball glove from K-mart. He was a grown ass man when home video games came out.

then brilliant questions like:

George Noory: Where do the amazing graphics in video games come from, how do they do it, is it computers?

Guest: *speechless*

No Unfrozen Caveman Idiot the graphics are painted on the fly by tiny demons who live behind the glass of your monitor.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8304 on: January 17, 2023, 01:09:30 AM »
Noory's first guest was involved with a new sponsor that Noory has been hawking recently during the ad breaks.
So yet another one like Doc Wallet so Noory probably gets a cut.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8305 on: January 17, 2023, 01:20:27 AM »
Noory's first guest was involved with a new sponsor that Noory has been hawking recently during the ad breaks.
So yet another one like Doc Wallet so Noory probably gets a cut.

yeah I just noticed that tonight. the guest was terrible, i haven't looked yet but I am guessing his video games and novels aren't very popular.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8306 on: January 17, 2023, 01:29:06 AM »
... 'Jeeze, when we were kids we just had Pong and Madden football and things like that.'...

G. Ralph Noory was 38 when Madden Football first came out.  Which means he was about 58 the first time he heard of it.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8307 on: January 17, 2023, 06:32:03 AM »

…George Noory: Where do the amazing graphics in video games come from, how do they do it, is it computers?

Guest: *speechless*

No Unfrozen Caveman Idiot the graphics are painted on the fly by tiny demons who live behind the glass of your monitor.
Ha, ha, ha!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8308 on: January 17, 2023, 07:30:23 AM »
He was getting on the nerve of somebody last night. I think it was the game guy. He laughed at one of the questions I heard and then often George tried to go inane on him to which the guest would not go along too much with him. Kind of like yes and no answers. Instead of being courteous and elaborating on everything, he'd keep it brief.

He is such a horrible interviewer! It's not just that he doesn't do his homework, he just sucks.

After hearing him bring up a Twilight zone reference, classic sNoory, he then has to explain it. Argh!

If the dude was younger, maybe they would fire him for alcohol abuse while on the air. It could be that he just doesn't give a fuck or that he is just so old that he's useless. U7 got more of my listening time, as usual.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8309 on: January 17, 2023, 10:00:24 AM »
G. Ralph Noory was 38 when Madden Football first came out.  Which means he was about 58 the first time he heard of it.

He got to see the real thing.