Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851856 times)

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8775 on: March 23, 2023, 01:39:18 AM »
the local ABC affiliate had the afterschool TV market to itself, they played I Love Lucy, the 50s Superman series and the Flintstones year after year.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Give those little buggers a shillelagh and a few mugs of merry brew and they will raise hell on that two-bit puncher of cheap hoods.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8776 on: March 23, 2023, 02:28:02 AM »
it's incredible that this moron was the producer of nightly TV newscasts in Detroit and St. Louis.

Again doing his little newscast tonight he referred to 'Chinese leader Jin (pause) Ping'

How can he not know the Chinese are identified in a surname/firstname format and Jinping is not two words.

If Biden's first name was Frederik an Asian broadcaster as stupid as Noory would begin a story 'US President Fred Erik plans to visit Taiwan in June'

I guarantee you there isn't a broadcaster in Asia as stupid as Noory.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8777 on: March 23, 2023, 02:34:40 AM »

I wouldn't bust a regular person's balls about pronouncing Xi's name correctly BUT this doofus was in a big job in TV journalism not to mention he was also a public affairs officer in the god damn Navy.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8778 on: March 23, 2023, 10:26:26 PM »
Noory is taking off tomorrow (Friday) and Connie Willis is filling in as guest host...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8779 on: March 24, 2023, 12:34:06 AM »
Noory is taking off tomorrow (Friday) and Connie Willis is filling in as guest host...

he deserves the night off after a grueling week of shitty guests, shitty callers and shitty hosting

imagine what he gets up to on a Friday night

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8780 on: March 24, 2023, 01:03:32 AM »
he deserves the night off after a grueling week of shitty guests, shitty callers and shitty hosting

imagine what he gets up to on a Friday night

Shitty lounge lizarding?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8781 on: March 24, 2023, 01:30:35 AM »
lol so he's got another fake 'medium' tonight who's talking to the dead relatives of callers.

George Noory: Jeffery how do you do it? What happens?

Jeffery the Psychic: George, I clear my mind. I can hear the spirits speaking very clearly.

George Noory: (quiet mumbling) interesting take.

interesting take? you asked him a question, he gave you an answer, he didn't give you 'a take'.

he is so checked out, other than the live shows he has no interest in anything on the show.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8782 on: March 27, 2023, 11:27:02 PM »
Noory has an astrologer on yet again for the first guest tonight.
I looked up his past appearances and he has been on about 3 times a year, so one of Noory's regulars.
He was just on 3 months ago and again doing "readings" for callers - so boring for everyone except the caller...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8783 on: March 27, 2023, 11:35:11 PM »

painful radio, I dub George Noory  'The Human Hemorrhoid'

i do see Steve Quayle booked later this week

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8784 on: March 27, 2023, 11:53:51 PM »
lol I heard that. Poor delusional bastard really thinks he's some kind of celebrity. He also has to mention that he and Tommy talk on the regular away from the show, he thinks he's a big shot. ;D Pathetic.

I like Noory's passive aggressive hostility when he reads the credits at the end of the show, thanks George Knapp and Ian Punnett, purposely omits Richard Syrett and Connie Willis when he could easily include them but nope, he's gotta be a dick.
I agree, and that other lady, too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8785 on: March 27, 2023, 11:55:21 PM »
what ever.
Please make us a video!  What's your You Tube channel?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8786 on: March 27, 2023, 11:57:59 PM »
Instead of trying to minimize Richard C Hoagland's coughing, ol' fucktard even focused on it more and tells him that it's allergies. What an asshole!

5 years in radio, let alone 25 or whatever he's been doing, the host plays it off takes over reads a promo goes to commercial or whatever. Not this asshole... Noo!  George Noory is fucking retarded.
Definitely does tend to expound on the worst in people and situations out loud and publicly.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8787 on: March 28, 2023, 12:03:20 AM »
lol it's so sad listening to Hoagie, yammering away about all the books and papers he's working on, none will be finished, he told Noory there are 2 publishers vying for his next book. As enthusiastic as Hoagland is Noory sounds equally bored to tears, Hoagie keeps making him look at his photoshopped NASA photos filled with the nonsense that fuels Hoagland's pareidolia.

Hoagland should be on Kickstarter raising funds to self publish his book. He's loonier with age, the grandiosity never subsides - I guess thankfully for him because if he had to confront the truth that he's a delusional crackpot he'd just whither away and die quick.
Thanks for the new word, pareidolia.  I always wondered what that was and now I know.  I've altered or gotten rid of items when the images are displeasing.  I love our new shower curtain - finally got rid of an awful random image.  Sometimes pareidolia is good; sometimes it's negative.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8788 on: March 28, 2023, 12:04:07 AM »
While tonight's show with Noory is terrible, it can only get worse tomorrow with Doc Wallet's buddy scheduled for the first half...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8789 on: March 28, 2023, 12:05:43 AM »
Noory has an astrologer on yet again for the first guest tonight.
I looked up his past appearances and he has been on about 3 times a year, so one of Noory's regulars.
He was just on 3 months ago and again doing "readings" for callers - so boring for everyone except the caller...
I like the astrology shows.