Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851847 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8790 on: March 28, 2023, 12:07:26 AM »
he deserves the night off after a grueling week of shitty guests, shitty callers and shitty hosting

imagine what he gets up to on a Friday night
Looks to me like he drinks too much.  Probably gambles too much.  Whatever he's up to, it doesn't look like he's happy or taking good care of himself.  Sad.  Mr. Soory, get some sleep and drink some water.  Go see a chiropractor for kyphosis.  Get a counselor.  Brush your mustache straight.  Keep it even from L to R. and grow it to your smile lines.  Keep filling in the white hairs because they are not photogenic.  I noticed your hair whatever is not quite as stark black.  It looks more natural, so that's good.  You face looks lopsided but I don't think it's a stroke; can you do something about that - like keep your head straight and practice symmetry in expression?  You need to stop over-using your hands and rest them.  If you continue to strain them the way your tv show seems to show a tremor, you'll damage your nerves & the tremor will never go away.  But if you rest it will.  You need sleep.  No one wants to see some sleep-deprived look.  We deserve better.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8791 on: March 28, 2023, 12:30:08 AM »
I like the astrology shows.

...and I like black women, you don't see me dating them though
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8792 on: March 28, 2023, 12:39:39 AM »
...and I like black women, you don't see me dating them though
Lemme see, um, I guess that means you are not African American, although I could be wrong.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8793 on: March 28, 2023, 01:35:34 AM »
tonight's 2nd guest is a consummate con artist, a woman who claims to be an 'animal psychic medium'. she's now taking calls and communicating with old people's dead pets, sometimes she says the animal is talking to her, then for whatever reason she 'feels things' - uh if you can talk to dead animals just let them talk, of course the reason is she can neither talk to animals nor pick up 'feelings' or 'perception' from them. She's a charlatan just making shit up, improvising bullshit based on information she coaxes out of people with vague questions and comments. 'I'm feeling Jake the cat has a strong connection with a male - does that sound right, is there a male in the house?'. LOL unless you're talking to a black woman there's a 90% chance there's a male in the house.

Noory likes being part of the con.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8794 on: March 28, 2023, 01:56:08 AM »
Lemme see, um, I guess that means you are not African American, although I could be wrong.

As the Migtown YouTube channel host, Drex, calls them "German shepherds..." No, not black, but mistaken for one in the dark. 🤣🤣🤣

Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8795 on: March 29, 2023, 12:10:28 AM »
What negative bumper music.  Thanks for reminding people their glory days are gone.  What an awful man.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8796 on: March 29, 2023, 12:11:48 AM »
As the Migtown YouTube channel host, Drex, calls them "German shepherds..." No, not black, but mistaken for one in the dark. 🤣🤣🤣
Where is all this race hostility coming from?  I've never seen you act this way before.  Are you in the south?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8797 on: March 29, 2023, 01:55:19 AM »
Noory snuck out early tonight and played that old bit for the 1000th time again with some guy watching something in a parking lot.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8798 on: March 29, 2023, 06:25:51 AM »
tonight's 2nd guest is a consummate con artist, a woman who claims to be an 'animal psychic medium'. she's now taking calls and communicating with old people's dead pets, sometimes she says the animal is talking to her, then for whatever reason she 'feels things' - uh if you can talk to dead animals just let them talk, of course the reason is she can neither talk to animals nor pick up 'feelings' or 'perception' from them. She's a charlatan just making shit up, improvising bullshit based on information she coaxes out of people with vague questions and comments. 'I'm feeling Jake the cat has a strong connection with a male - does that sound right, is there a male in the house?'. LOL unless you're talking to a black woman there's a 90% chance there's a male in the house.

Noory likes being part of the con.
Is that one of the reasons falkie is one of his "friends"?? @CronkitesGhost

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8799 on: March 29, 2023, 11:35:31 PM »
i love Steve Quayle, absolute wackjob but not a charlatan, absolutely believes everything he says no matter how ridiculous it is.

Giants and Stargates and Mummies Oh My!!!

with great confidence he refers to the incredible sources for his amazing discoveries 'George, this information comes from my sources in the intelligence agencies, we're not talking about low level agents either, these are people with the highest security clearances, most people don't understand what is going on, I just had a general confirm this and I'm telling you he's a 4 star general, it's all true, but you can't say this stuff here, you could get killed.'

he barely pauses to take a breath, it just flows out of him like diarrhea of the brain

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8800 on: March 30, 2023, 12:29:04 AM »
i love Steve Quayle, absolute wackjob but not a charlatan, absolutely believes everything he says no matter how ridiculous it is.

Giants and Stargates and Mummies Oh My!!!

with great confidence he refers to the incredible sources for his amazing discoveries 'George, this information comes from my sources in the intelligence agencies, we're not talking about low level agents either, these are people with the highest security clearances, most people don't understand what is going on, I just had a general confirm this and I'm telling you he's a 4 star general, it's all true, but you can't say this stuff here, you could get killed.'

he barely pauses to take a breath, it just flows out of him like diarrhea of the brain
Yep, Quayle can keep talking for very long - shutting Noory up for most of the interview with him! :)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8801 on: March 30, 2023, 12:38:27 AM »

Noory's playing the shit out of this Perry Como song 'Magic Moments' as a bumper, never heard this song until Coast started using it, it sounds like an SCTV parody by 5 Neat Guys.

When composer Burt Bacharach died recently I looked online to see how many hit songs he wrote and surprise, Magic Moments was his first hit, written when he was very young.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8802 on: March 30, 2023, 08:00:01 PM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8803 on: March 31, 2023, 01:46:56 AM »
Lazy Noory got tired of the lame callers and he skipped out 15min early tonight and played again his old reading of the Telltale Heart for the 1000th time!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8804 on: April 01, 2023, 01:43:15 AM »
Tonight during open lines a caller asked Noory who would replace him when he retires.
Noory told him he will never retire so it would be when he dies!