Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851376 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8865 on: April 15, 2023, 07:34:28 PM »
While I didn't hear it, it sounds like the George Noory tribute to Art Bell was typical sNoory...

Half-assed effort, recycling old bits and completely reflective of how he cares for that job and appreciates what the show used to be.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8866 on: April 15, 2023, 11:00:32 PM »
Noory at the beginning of the show the other night told viewers to hang in for the entire show because he was doing a special tribute to Art Bell on the 5th anniversary of his death.

What a tribute, he played I guess a classic Art Bell clip of Art talking to a caller who claimed he was piloting a plane flying into Area 51. Followed by a cringey song parody about Art to the tune of Thanks For The Memories Noory claims to have written the lyrics for. My god what a douchebag he is, just stealing money, exploiting his audience with scams and snake oil. If you're going to do a tribute to somebody put some god damn time and effort into it, neither of which he or his sidekick producer did.
That mini-tribute to Art was just a retread of part of what Noory did a year or two ago.
But back then at least he had several guests on who talked about Art in addition to the Area 51 pilot clip and his ridiculous song which originally was designed to be a parody, not part of a tribute! :o

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8867 on: April 17, 2023, 09:05:32 PM »

when Noory kicks the bucket I hope the next Coast host puts as much effort into a tribute to Noory's life by cutting out early and playing the Pizza Roll story and some lame song parody, they can use my 'Uncle Albert' Noory parody.

i wonder who they would hire to replace a dead or incapacitated Noory -  Knapp and Punnett are gainfully employed and not that much younger than Noory, probably Syrett being Canadian will work cheap.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8868 on: April 17, 2023, 10:54:00 PM »
when Noory kicks the bucket I hope the next Coast host puts as much effort into a tribute to Noory's life by cutting out early and playing the Pizza Roll story and some lame song parody, they can use my 'Uncle Albert' Noory parody.

i wonder who they would hire to replace a dead or incapacitated Noory -  Knapp and Punnett are gainfully employed and not that much younger than Noory, probably Syrett being Canadian will work cheap.
I'm sure Connie Willis will raise her hand to volunteer to take over as main host...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8869 on: April 17, 2023, 11:26:49 PM »
Gimme the Canadian!

Good enough for a Star Trek captain, good enough for a Coast to Coast AM host.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8870 on: April 19, 2023, 09:02:15 PM »
I tuned in for a few minutes last night during the 2nd guest's time slot, even by Coast's low standards she was bottom of the bottomless barrel. Noory sounded ticked off as if ready to pull the plug on the middle aged bat. He ran out of questions for her so pulled out the usual

Noory: What's the name of your book?

Guest: *gives title of book*

Noory: And how can people get it?

Guest: It's not done yet.

Noory doesn't give a shit enough about the show to ream Tommy out for booking non-entities as guest but he did sound pretty exasperated.

Life for Maria and her family was ordinary, until she experienced something extraordinary one night in 1992. She was suddenly awakened from her sleep at around 3:00 am. and sensed a strange energy penetrate her body. She felt as if she was being transported by a beam of light which carried her from her bed to what appeared to be a spacecraft. She found herself surrounded by non-human beings who instructed her to look outside the window, at a group of children. One of the boys stood gazing at her, and slowly waved his hand. The beings told her the boy was her son, and that his name was Elijah.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8871 on: April 20, 2023, 03:15:07 AM »
George sNoory’s good friend, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., emailed and said he wants to on the show for a few minutes next week.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8872 on: April 20, 2023, 02:28:57 PM »
Last night while interviewing his first guest, Oprah Winfrey came up in the conversation.
Stupid Noory said he remembered her in the TV mini-series Roots (1970s) - but she was NOT in that series at all!

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #8873 on: April 20, 2023, 02:45:43 PM »
Last night while interviewing his first guest, Oprah Winfrey came up in the conversation.
Stupid Noory said he remembered her in the TV mini-series Roots (1970s) - but she was NOT in that series at all!

🤣

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8874 on: April 20, 2023, 02:45:44 PM »

She LOOKED like she would have...

Yeah, he's dementiaed (?) Maybe the black community should get up in arms about that racist comment.

When I heard that, I tilted my head. What was it that Trump and Oprah endorsed, a book or a game?
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8875 on: April 20, 2023, 03:04:13 PM »

That doesn't mean he doesn't remember it!

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #8876 on: April 20, 2023, 03:23:45 PM »
George sNoory’s good friend, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., emailed and said he wants to on the show for a few minutes next week.

Slight chance Noory asks if his cousin JFK jr will have a role in his administration, but very high chance he will remind RFK Jr. that he interviewed Sirhan Sirhan

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8877 on: April 20, 2023, 03:30:21 PM »

In my dreams Premiere would force Noory to apologize for his racially insensitive remarks.

'Folks, I'd like to address something I said on the show last night that may have offended some people. I said that Oprah Winfrey was in the mini-series 'Roots' which was the story about slavery and things like that. I was wrong. Oprah Winfrey was not in that show, I mixed her up with Pearl Bailey, or maybe Florida from Good Times, and I take full responsibility for that. I was brought up to respect black people like Sammy Davis Jr and Louis Armstrong and incredible entertainers and sports stars who were black. If I offended anyone I am deeply sorry.'

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #8878 on: April 20, 2023, 07:47:36 PM »
Slight chance Noory asks if his cousin JFK jr will have a role in his administration, but very high chance he will remind RFK Jr. that he interviewed Sirhan Sirhan

Did Noory interview Sirhan?  I know he had Sirhan's attorney, a conspiracy loon named Pepper, on the show a couple times and asked him to arrange for Sirhan to be a guest.  I think George figured he might have a chance with Sirhan, seeing as he couldn't back out and go to Boston.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8879 on: April 20, 2023, 10:45:54 PM »
In my dreams Premiere would force Noory to apologize for his racially insensitive remarks.

'Folks, I'd like to address something I said on the show last night that may have offended some people. I said that Oprah Winfrey was in the mini-series 'Roots' which was the story about slavery and things like that. I was wrong. Oprah Winfrey was not in that show, I mixed her up with Pearl Bailey, or maybe Florida from Good Times, and I take full responsibility for that. I can't tell them apart, they all look alike and Oprah was fat back then. I was brought up to respect black people like Sammy Davis Jr and Louis Armstrong and incredible entertainers and sports stars who were black. I was told to never tip them more than a dime because they can't count higher than the number of fingers they have. If I offended anyone I am deeply sorry, but maybe the should wear name tags.'

FIFY
Eh, nevermind...