Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851848 times)

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8925 on: May 10, 2023, 02:33:47 AM »
Noory's second half guest on Atlantis must have been a no show since he is doimg general open lines tonight instead.
All the callers are ass kissing Noory even promoting Noory's upcoming live events!

According to Noory, Tommy said the phone quality was crap. I'm paraphrasing of course.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8926 on: May 10, 2023, 05:54:50 AM »
According to Noory, Tommy said the phone quality was crap. I'm paraphrasing of course.
Would think longtime radio professionals would test the guest phone connection in advance...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8927 on: May 10, 2023, 09:56:16 PM »

it's the beginning of May and he's reassuring his listeners that he'll be there for them doing a live program on ....... Thanksgiving end of November.

insufferable jackass, when he's got air to fill he is exposed, has absolutely nothing to offer so has to take calls from listeners as dull as him.

somebody, maybe the coma guy told him he owned 45 MILLION shares of a stock, Noory responds 'WOW', asks how much he paid for the stock, caller answered .000000001 cent per share - then told Noory it's predicted the stock would be worth 49 DOLLARS per share - all of this is complete nonsense but Noory is so slow on the uptake he goes along with it.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8928 on: May 10, 2023, 10:02:17 PM »
Maybe he'll die on air that night and make it a most thankful Thanksgiving.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8929 on: May 10, 2023, 10:09:38 PM »

one thing he is though, lucky, he's as lucky as he is stupid and untalented. 20 years ago he's a broken down TV news producer who obviously did something to fall out of favor that ended that career and ends up as 'The Nighthawk' hosting a late night talk show in a mid-sized market. Somehow he gets the chance to fill in as the host of a legendary nationally syndicated radio program filling in for a very popular but very unreliable legend of a host who's breaking down physically and mentally and retiring and unretiring - finally Noory gets to take over the show permanently not because he has any talent to speak of, he's just in the right place at the right time. He's fucking Forrest Gump without any of Forrest's redeeming and endearing qualities.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8930 on: May 10, 2023, 10:19:08 PM »
one thing he is though, lucky, he's as lucky as he is stupid and untalented. 20 years ago he's a broken down TV news producer who obviously did something to fall out of favor that ended that career and ends up as 'The Nighthawk' hosting a late night talk show in a mid-sized market. Somehow he gets the chance to fill in as the host of a legendary nationally syndicated radio program filling in for a very popular but very unreliable legend of a host who's breaking down physically and mentally and retiring and unretiring - finally Noory gets to take over the show permanently not because he has any talent to speak of, he's just in the right place at the right time. He's fucking Forrest Gump without any of Forrest's redeeming and endearing qualities.

Yep. Functional retard.
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8931 on: May 10, 2023, 10:37:33 PM »
it's the beginning of May and he's reassuring his listeners that he'll be there for them doing a live program on ....... Thanksgiving end of November.

insufferable jackass, when he's got air to fill he is exposed, has absolutely nothing to offer so has to take calls from listeners as dull as him.

somebody, maybe the coma guy told him he owned 45 MILLION shares of a stock, Noory responds 'WOW', asks how much he paid for the stock, caller answered .000000001 cent per share - then told Noory it's predicted the stock would be worth 49 DOLLARS per share - all of this is complete nonsense but Noory is so slow on the uptake he goes along with it.

Softheadedness is part of Noory's charm, though. Someone like Punnett cannot resist skewering such nonsense, not an endearing quality.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8932 on: May 10, 2023, 11:22:17 PM »

With Tommy as his sidekick, he knew he couldn't open a sandwich shop.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8933 on: May 10, 2023, 11:41:56 PM »
With Tommy as his sidekick, he knew he couldn't open a sandwich shop.

...but he could close one...
😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #8934 on: May 11, 2023, 01:09:42 AM »
Where I introduce Art to Art's Tarts

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8935 on: May 11, 2023, 08:24:05 AM »
...but he could close one...
😁😁😁😁

They are working on the extinction of the sandwich, with Twinkees next.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8936 on: May 11, 2023, 08:36:31 AM »
Where I introduce Art to Art's Tarts

I remember that! 

Interesting news recap.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8937 on: May 11, 2023, 08:52:56 AM »
Don’t forget an important part of sNoory getting the job was his willingness to move to LA (Tommy was born there and knows places) whereas the others were not.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8938 on: May 11, 2023, 08:59:25 AM »
Don’t forget an important part of sNoory getting the job was his willingness to move to LA (Tommy was born there and knows places) whereas the others were not.

A lot of good that did for the show. There's probably been hours and hours of talking about his $20 homeless people "donations."
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8939 on: May 12, 2023, 12:30:53 AM »
Endless supply, yet another giggly near death experiencing psychic old dingbat.

Noory at his best/worst.

George Noory: Would yeeeeeeeew recommend everybody have a near death experience?

go draw a nice warm bath George, plug a toaster in and get in the tub with it - see the tunnel of white light and your dead relatives waiting for you.