Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851423 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9375 on: August 21, 2023, 05:53:58 PM »
I thought she left Pahrump.

Her tax records indicate that still receives her mail at the home. Unlike when she was hosting the train wreck show, she's not behind on her tax payments now.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9376 on: August 21, 2023, 11:42:13 PM »
Her tax records indicate that still receives her mail at the home. Unlike when she was hosting the train wreck show, she's not behind on her tax payments now.
The home is Pahrump? Or back in Cali..
Why would anyone actually move back to California after living in Nevada seems craaazeee to me.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9377 on: August 22, 2023, 08:03:45 AM »
The home is Pahrump? Or back in Cali..
Why would anyone actually move back to California after living in Nevada seems craaazeee to me.

Pahrump.

I don't know Airyn's motivation, but staying there in Pahrump is probably a long-term bad move for her kids and, ultimately, herself.

There could be some ulterior motive maybe waiting for some illegal construction or modifications on the land that might not be to code right now to be grandfathered in before she tries to sell the property. There could be some other personal relationship motivations. It's not like Pahrump school district is one of the top educational organizations in the world or anything. It's not a horrible location, being that far out from Las Vegas it's not too bad to be able to get on a plane and go pretty much anywhere in the world.

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9378 on: August 22, 2023, 04:30:28 PM »
Pahrump.

I don't know Airyn's motivation, but staying there in Pahrump is probably a long-term bad move for her kids and, ultimately, herself.

There could be some ulterior motive maybe waiting for some illegal construction or modifications on the land that might not be to code right now to be grandfathered in before she tries to sell the property. There could be some other personal relationship motivations. It's not like Pahrump school district is one of the top educational organizations in the world or anything. It's not a horrible location, being that far out from Las Vegas it's not too bad to be able to get on a plane and go pretty much anywhere in the world.
I was referring to Heater.
You're talking about Airyn.
What is going on here?
Is this the nexus of the universe?
Who are you and where is my horse?

What?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9379 on: August 22, 2023, 06:25:54 PM »
I was referring to Heater.
You're talking about Airyn.
What is going on here?
Is this the nexus of the universe?
Who are you and where is my horse?

What?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes, I was referring to Heater McHorseface. She lives in Pahrump.

Her "neighbor" is this once cute and virginal little Filipina named Irene. Irene suffered a horrible fate as the Nazi priest didn't know how to spell Irene. Airyn ended up being the spelling. She found a rich old guy who refused to pronounce her name right.

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9380 on: August 23, 2023, 02:10:48 AM »
Gaia TV released its new Fall schedule.

(PRNewswire) - Gaia of Boulder, Colorado, the on demand streaming service featuring programming that explores metaphysical and paranormal subjects announced Monday that it has a new program with George Noory set to debut in September. The new show is titled 'Beyond Stupidity' a companion to Noory's popular Beyond Belief program which has been a staple on the service for many years. 'Beyond Stupidity' will allow the host to push his boundaries beyond the paranormal offering him the opportunity to give his stupid takes on everything and everything he can think of. Head of Content Leslie Gorman said 'Audience research was very revealing with Beyond Belief, we discovered that a significant portion of the show's viewers watch because they enjoy George's simple minded antics and ignorant world view. Beyond Stupidity we believe is the perfect vehicle for George's talents, or lack thereof.'

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9381 on: August 23, 2023, 02:28:28 PM »
Gaia TV released its new Fall schedule.

(PRNewswire) - Gaia of Boulder, Colorado, the on demand streaming service featuring programming that explores metaphysical and paranormal subjects announced Monday that it has a new program with George Noory set to debut in September. The new show is titled 'Beyond Stupidity' a companion to Noory's popular Beyond Belief program which has been a staple on the service for many years. 'Beyond Stupidity' will allow the host to push his boundaries beyond the paranormal offering him the opportunity to give his stupid takes on everything and everything he can think of. Head of Content Leslie Gorman said 'Audience research was very revealing with Beyond Belief, we discovered that a significant portion of the show's viewers watch because they enjoy George's simple minded antics and ignorant world view. Beyond Stupidity we believe is the perfect vehicle for George's talents, or lack thereof.'

Very smart programming, Indeed!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9382 on: August 24, 2023, 01:44:24 AM »
Noory cut out early tonight and went to a replay of part of an old interview for the last half hour...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #9383 on: August 24, 2023, 02:08:52 AM »
Noory cut out early tonight and went to a replay of part of an old interview for the last half hour...

I was surprised that George stuck around last Thursday, but he stayed with Joshua P. Warren to the very end.  Near the end though, Joshua was expounding on something and George cut him off completely with just a "Thanks, Joshua." before launching into his sign off segment.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9384 on: August 24, 2023, 02:16:48 AM »
A caller brought up the secret Yugoslav space program. Noory was clueless. Osmanagich chuckled and moved on.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9385 on: August 25, 2023, 01:42:41 AM »
Noory split a half hour early again tonight!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9386 on: August 25, 2023, 02:17:28 AM »

fucking rude and unprofessional. he literally cut his guest off mid-sentence, the guest had no idea the interview was over, suddenly Noory says out of nowhere 'If you need your housed cleared of demons or something, Bill Bean is your man. Bill's going to be with us at our live Halloween show in Columbus.' then plays an old interview of Bean, a notorious con artist 'exorcist'.

Bean is describing a woman who is being possessed, Bean is on the case, he claims the house is filled with both demons and angels, he captures some very monstrous looking demons with his trusty camera ..... Noory always the willing confederate exclaims 'Jeesh! It looks like Frankenstein.'  Bean discovers in the basement of this 19th century home, A PORTAL! Of course it's a portal, it's always a portal. But Bean realizes the entire house is full of portals 'I had to close all of the portals George' - Noory jumps in 'AND WE KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS!'

Fucking faker, he doesn't believe for one minute in portals, let alone about closing them.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9387 on: August 25, 2023, 10:33:02 PM »
I was surprised that George stuck around last Thursday, but he stayed with Joshua P. Warren to the very end.  Near the end though, Joshua was expounding on something and George cut him off completely with just a "Thanks, Joshua." before launching into his sign off segment.

George has always been awful at time management. I've regularly heard him ask a question with ninty seconds left and then cutting the guest off after a few words

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9388 on: August 26, 2023, 09:50:37 PM »
Hypnotherapist Regan Forston joins Connie Willis to discuss his 3-and-a-half hours in Heaven and how we can visit too.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9389 on: August 26, 2023, 10:17:43 PM »
Hypnotherapist Regan Forston joins Connie Willis to discuss his 3-and-a-half hours in Heaven and how we can visit too.

I guess Steve Miller was right.  You do have to go through hell before you get to heaven.