Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852875 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9525 on: October 03, 2023, 02:53:09 PM »
WTH  Is that supposed to be Spock on the right? Looks like an Asian waiter. I don't like the looks of any of those. Smug lookin' jackasses.

"Spock" kind of looks like the Combo Number 5 guy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9526 on: October 03, 2023, 03:07:18 PM »
WTH  Is that supposed to be Spock on the right? Looks like an Asian waiter. I don't like the looks of any of those. Smug lookin' jackasses.

Come on, man! The late, great Grant Imahara played Sulu!
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9527 on: October 03, 2023, 04:09:30 PM »
Come on, man! The late, great Grant Imahara played Sulu!
What kind o' Star Trek ad has a Sulu over a Spock?
The anus onus is upon you to answer such a thing!

Wait.. on second thought, the ANUS IS upon you!!!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9528 on: October 03, 2023, 08:13:30 PM »
Breaking!  Breaking!  Aeroflow Urology and "Great-Grampers Pampers" have entered into an agreement to provide "Great-Grampers Pampers" to all to have need on a subscription basis.  They will be shipped discreetly to Norry's place of choice monthly.  Medicare pays for it, so it is covered as is Norry.

This means that Norry can now retire and be supplied with the necessities of his life and live in creature comfort forever more.  Be clean and well!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9529 on: October 04, 2023, 01:55:30 AM »
Second pair of guests, total losers, Noory shortens the interview and plays an old interview with the late Brad Steiger.

Guests are such low caliber. Entire Internet filled with interesting people, thousands of books published every month - Team Noory settles for whatever loony toon is peeing in the shallow end of the gene pool, many of his guests are complete nobodies who just email the show. Danheiser is so lazy he doesn't screen them or check out their credentials.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9530 on: October 04, 2023, 02:02:25 AM »
Cornelius called in again for the first guest John Hogue.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9531 on: October 04, 2023, 08:30:18 PM »
I am listening to last night's replay. There was an author talking about the Black Lodge group and I swear I heard good old George ask a question about black lives. It could be that he just can't speak clearly, but I'm pretty sure he said black lives it was approximately 1 hour 40 minutes before the end of the show.

I'm driving in traffic while I'm listening to this, so I may have misheard. But I'm pretty sure.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9532 on: October 07, 2023, 12:16:20 AM »
Tonight the guest host is Lisa Garr and her guest is a channeler of the "Divine Sacred Council of Light"
She is taking callers for this council.

Tomorrow night the guest host is Connie Willis :o

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9533 on: October 09, 2023, 10:43:04 PM »
Noory has Pat Boone on again now to celebrate his 70 years in show business...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9534 on: October 09, 2023, 10:51:15 PM »
Hoagie didn't manage to get on the air live last weekend, but he did get on with Noory tonight afterall.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #9535 on: October 10, 2023, 12:56:35 AM »
A guy called to ask Richard a question and it sounded like he said, "What's your opinion on the lunar hubawaba?"  George said "The lunar what?"  The guy said "The lunar hubawaba."  At this point George turned to Richard and said, "Did you get that question, Richard?"  Richard said, "I didn't understand the word."  George didn't give up though.  He asked the caller to spell the word but by this time the caller gave up because they weren't understanding his question.  He said, "Thank you." and hung up.   

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9536 on: October 10, 2023, 01:07:44 AM »
A guy called to ask Richard a question and it sounded like he said, "What's your opinion on the lunar hubawaba?"  George said "The lunar what?"  The guy said "The lunar hubawaba."  At this point George turned to Richard and said, "Did you get that question, Richard?"  Richard said, "I didn't understand the word."  George didn't give up though.  He asked the caller to spell the word but by this time the caller gave up because they weren't understanding his question.  He said, "Thank you." and hung up.
Hoagie figured the caller was a joker and Noory said that yeah he gets a lot of those...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9537 on: October 10, 2023, 01:44:06 AM »
Noory went to an old replay for the last half hour tonight!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9538 on: October 10, 2023, 08:01:49 AM »

I thought Hoag's answers were the same regardless of the question.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9539 on: October 10, 2023, 10:56:59 PM »
What, no C2C photo for tonite's time traveling "boffin"?

I wonder why?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login