Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852630 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9540 on: October 11, 2023, 01:38:41 AM »
Doc Wallet was originally scheduled as a guest tonight but was replaced possibly duevto an injury he had that Noory reportedly mentioned.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9541 on: October 11, 2023, 03:31:31 AM »
Doc Wallet was originally scheduled as a guest tonight but was replaced possibly duevto an injury he had that Noory reportedly mentioned.

Yet he always said that the only thing one should have in their medical file is a birth certificate and a death certificate. Now he is all busted up. Huh.
Perhaps a lack of commitment to Youngevity?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9542 on: October 11, 2023, 11:02:41 PM »
I turned Coast on, lasted a whole 90 seconds, the guests are just one loser after another - they aren't even kooky anymore, banal losers.

i miss the real weirdos, like the nervous dude who channels his 5 thousand year old spirit guide 'Seth'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9543 on: October 11, 2023, 11:48:23 PM »
I turned Coast on, lasted a whole 90 seconds, the guests are just one loser after another - they aren't even kooky anymore, banal losers.

i miss the real weirdos, like the nervous dude who channels his 5 thousand year old spirit guide 'Seth'

How bad do you think George and Tommy hate the job, the show, going to work every day, knowing neither of them could ever get another job , and having zero friends or outside interests?

''Hey George are yuh ready for lunch yet?''

''We shud do uhnothur show in Tacoma.  Who's on the show tuh-night?'''

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9544 on: October 12, 2023, 12:04:21 AM »
Noory and Tommy have another of their big live events coming up this Saturday, they have been promoting on the air for months!
Noory is going to miss hosting on Friday the 13th though.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9545 on: October 12, 2023, 12:26:37 AM »
Noory and Tommy have another of their big live events coming up this Saturday, they have been promoting on the air for months!
Noory is going to miss hosting on Friday the 13th though.

Who in the hell goes to those things?

''Hey look ma, there's the feller on thuh radio!''

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9546 on: October 13, 2023, 01:29:01 AM »
Cornelius just got on telling aboit his own granny made potions.
He always asks about the end times and the mark of the beast.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9547 on: October 13, 2023, 02:08:09 AM »
So I went to bed early and woke up early. Turned on my computer and put Coast on, I caught the last 10 minutes with what sounded like two old ladies who are Appalachian granny witches. Not unusual for Noory to stumble over anything of course, when wrapping up the interview he mentioned it was the ladies first time on the show, he usually tells a guest to keep in touch and he'll have them on again but he avoided that with them. Then he went into his sign off where he thanks the staff - tonight he stumbled as he was thanking the audience for participating, he sounded choked up, like he was starting to cry. Now maybe it was just him being tired and his usual mush mouthed self but to me he did sound emotional.

maybe we're coming to the end.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9548 on: October 13, 2023, 03:44:33 AM »
At the beginning of the show he sounded upset about the beheading of the little babies in Israel.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9549 on: October 13, 2023, 04:56:59 AM »
Did any one listen to the first hour guest Richard Turrin?  He was the ex-IBM guy, living in Shanghai that was discussing digital currency. In theory, it could have been interesting. That shit is scary - an expiry can be put on it so you can't save it. Use it or lose it. It could also be disabled entirely. Some AI system notices that you said something against Trump or Biden - well no money for you for two weeks to see if you can get your head straight. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9550 on: October 13, 2023, 09:18:47 AM »
Did any one listen to the first hour guest Richard Turrin?  He was the ex-IBM guy, living in Shanghai that was discussing digital currency. In theory, it could have been interesting. That shit is scary - an expiry can be put on it so you can't save it. Use it or lose it. It could also be disabled entirely. Some AI system notices that you said something against Trump or Biden - well no money for you for two weeks to see if you can get your head straight.

Of course, it's why the government is so desperate to impose it on us.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9551 on: October 13, 2023, 02:44:41 PM »

He kept on going on and on about how it was safe and all that stuff. Sounded like he belittled more than a few people over their concerns.. He lives in the country that social credit scores are already being implemented. Social credit scores will prohibit them from traveling, accessing their money, etc.

George isn't knowledgeable enough to have asked him about that stuff.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9552 on: October 13, 2023, 07:32:52 PM »

99% of radio hosts, even those working for min wage in tiny markets, would have challenged that guest about a government digital currency and the power it would give the government over citizens. Noory is a very dumb and lazy man.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9553 on: October 13, 2023, 10:38:20 PM »
99% of radio hosts, even those working for min wage in tiny markets, would have challenged that guest about a government digital currency and the power it would give the government over citizens. Noory is a very dumb and lazy man.

Georg probably has no idea what it is, and doesn't care.  Tommy just lays out his boring cue cards for him as always.

''So tellus, howjuh get innerested in thuh digitul curruncy, whut gotyuh stardud?''

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9554 on: October 13, 2023, 11:05:49 PM »
Maybe if snorge thought that digital currency killed little babies, he'd be well-versed on the subject.
Eh, nevermind...