Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851380 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9555 on: October 16, 2023, 12:04:40 AM »
Georg probably has no idea what it is, and doesn't care.  Tommy just lays out his boring cue cards for him as always.

''So tellus, howjuh get innerested in thuh digitul curruncy, whut gotyuh stardud?''

;D

the 'wut gotyuh stardud?' is Noory's signature. he probably thinks he invented it. when Noory is inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame I'm sure they'll credit him for the groundbreaking accomplishment.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9556 on: October 16, 2023, 01:21:19 AM »
In a parallel upside down world Noory is important enough that A&E Biography does a George Noory documentary.

Dark set, dramatic lighting on George Noory's face.

"I always knew I wanted to be on thuh radioyo or televishun from when I was a little boy. I would do little variety shows for my family with puppets and some songs I had learned but the news programs with people like Walter Cronkite really intuhrestud me the most. 'And that's the way it was.' ....... that's my Walter Cronkite impresshun. My mother would tell all my aunts 'George is such a cureyus little boy.' When the televishun would stop workun you had to call a repairman who would come to yer house. I'd stand behind the repairman when he was fiddlun with the tubes and it was natchurul for me to ask people like that 'Mister, how'd yuh get innerested in fixun the teevees, what gotya stardud?' Then at 11 years old I was lyun' in my bed and somehow I floated to thuh ceiling and was watchun down at muhself. That's how I got stardud with thuh paruhnormal stuff."

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9557 on: October 16, 2023, 10:36:36 PM »
his brain is pudding. every question to this first guest has been moronic and childlike.

then he left us with a cliffhanger going into the first commercial break.

'Michael, when we get back I'm going to ask you why China wants to control the world's food population.'

food population ... he meant 'production' but the neurons are gone.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9558 on: October 16, 2023, 11:15:41 PM »
his brain is pudding. every question to this first guest has been moronic and childlike.

then he left us with a cliffhanger going into the first commercial break.

'Michael, when we get back I'm going to ask you why China wants to control the world's food population.'

food population ... he meant 'production' but the neurons are gone.

George knows plants are people too!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9559 on: October 17, 2023, 12:13:03 AM »
George knows plants are people too!

Damn right. He's got firsthand knowledge of that. He's a walking, talking vegetable himself.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9560 on: October 17, 2023, 12:56:45 AM »
Tonight Noory finally reported on the passing of actor Mark Goddard from last week, who he described as the pilot of the Jupiter 2 in the TV show Lost in Space.
I thought he would have his buddy Billy Mumy on to comment on this - but nope.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9561 on: October 17, 2023, 06:50:45 PM »
Tonight Noory finally reported on the passing of actor Mark Goddard from last week, who he described as the pilot of the Jupiter 2 in the TV show Lost in Space.
I thought he would have his buddy Billy Mumy on to comment on this - but nope.
No Billy Mumy, I feel cheated.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9562 on: October 17, 2023, 07:52:28 PM »
Near the end of the show last night, regular caller Jeremy got in again of course telling the psychic guest about his accident that ended him in a coma.
He wants the psychic to get him a relationship with a c2c listener that contacted him!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9563 on: October 19, 2023, 12:31:05 AM »
Noory sounds disappointed that his guest tonight doesn't believe there is a devil!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9564 on: October 19, 2023, 12:47:25 AM »
Maurice Cottrell said what about looking at Liberace paintings with a mirror?

Argh.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9565 on: October 19, 2023, 01:21:22 PM »
In the final hour last night, there was a caller that said she was at Noory's live event last weekend.
Noory asked her how she liked his singing and she told him he sounded better than Sinatra! :o

Then regular caller Jeremy got in again and of course told his story of getting in an accident and ending up in a coma, giving the exact number of days, months, years since then!

Noory then asked his guest if her last name "Atwater" was Swedish and she told him remember her husband is an African-American...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9566 on: October 20, 2023, 12:26:26 AM »
George actually creeped out his guest with the story of his old house in St. Louis that may be haunted by a DEVIL DOG. George, you sly dog you!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9567 on: October 20, 2023, 01:24:16 AM »
Regular caller Cornelius just got on again telling about a demon.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9568 on: October 20, 2023, 01:22:36 PM »
Regular caller Cornelius just got on again telling about a demon.

Is there a suicide encouragement, hotline anywhere?
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9569 on: October 20, 2023, 05:20:18 PM »
In the final hour last night, there was a caller that said she was at Noory's live event last weekend.
Noory asked her how she liked his singing and she told him he sounded better than Sinatra! :o

Then regular caller Jeremy got in again and of course told his story of getting in an accident and ending up in a coma, giving the exact number of days, months, years since then!

Noory then asked his guest if her last name "Atwater" was Swedish and she told him remember her husband is an African-American...

weird, I've never heard this Jeremy caller. i've heard all the others.

Barry from North Carolina called in while George Knapp was hosting last weekend. Has he called Noory recently? Barry sounded Biden-esque, started out ok but quickly ran out of gas and sounded confused.