Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851503 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9645 on: October 31, 2023, 01:53:44 AM »
God, his interjections really are awful.  Dementia.
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9646 on: October 31, 2023, 03:11:36 AM »
Noory never had what it takes.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9647 on: October 31, 2023, 04:47:21 AM »
The great "El Snorro."

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9648 on: October 31, 2023, 10:43:42 AM »
Noory probably came up with that bad phone connection excuse to skip the Satanist guy, just like years ago he decided to not do a planned Ouija board show too...

Yep

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9649 on: October 31, 2023, 02:11:35 PM »
Noory is now talking with the guest about past Halloweens.
Noory said when he was a kid he liked dressing up as "Zorro" - he could be called "El Norro" :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

not Zorro, Noory was, is and always will be Zero, hero of the stupidos.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9650 on: October 31, 2023, 10:23:39 PM »
Here goes El Nooro now starting his Halloween night show off with a 2 hour infomercial to sell his alternative health supplements.
It will be past midnight and not Halloween anymore when he finally gets to the last 2 hours of his shell of "Ghost to Ghost" with guests appearing intermixed with a few caller ghost stories...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9651 on: October 31, 2023, 10:39:53 PM »
Norry made the rounds of the Cali Halloween parties this evening before coasting in.  His costume was truly amazing and unbelievable.  When asked what he was dressed as he replied, "I am here as a brilliant, compassionate, honest male." 

That gave it away, that he was truly in costume and it was a Halloween trick or treat. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9652 on: October 31, 2023, 11:34:33 PM »
Norry made the rounds of the Cali Halloween parties this evening before coasting in.  His costume was truly amazing and unbelievable.  When asked what he was dressed as he replied, "I am here as a brilliant, compassionate, honest male." 

That gave it away, that he was truly in costume and it was a Halloween trick or treat.

Didn't he used to say he likes to dress up and go somewhere he knows people, like that Greek restaurant he talked about, sit in a corner and see if anyone recognized him?

In other words the typical boring Snorge story that was pathetic if true, but of course wasn't.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9653 on: November 01, 2023, 12:31:20 AM »
A caller says that JC Webster is dead. She said she knew him.

this was the last call in the fifth segment of tonight‘s show.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9654 on: November 01, 2023, 12:34:32 AM »

another report of a dead Coast caller. a woman called in with her ghost to ghost story about her dead son and when she finished she told Noory that she knew J.C. well and he has passed away.

Noory burned by the Louise debacle, stumbled, told her Tom has his number and will check.

i don't remember J.C.? what was his shtick?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9655 on: November 01, 2023, 12:42:34 AM »
The original JC was a frequent caller to Art Bell in the 1990s that he played around with, possibly a friend of Art that did that character.
Before Art called him "JC" he was known as "The Devil's Mouthpiece Caller" since he always accused Art of being the devil's mouthpiece.
So Art came up with a device that made his voice lower and sounded devilish to play with JC when he called in.
I believe there is a long mp3 audio file on the internet where someone edited together most of the original JC calls to Art.

When Noory took over he eventually got a fake JC to takeover, the voice was different and not as good as the original.
Over the years, sounded like there could have been several different fake JCs, some of them were terrible.

Lots of info on "JC" here:
https://c2c.fandom.com/wiki/Jonathan_Christian_Webster

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9656 on: November 01, 2023, 12:43:54 AM »
another report of a dead Coast caller. a woman called in with her ghost to ghost story about her dead son and when she finished she told Noory that she knew J.C. well and he has passed away.

Noory burned by the Louise debacle, stumbled, told her Tom has his number and will check.

Missster Bell. you’re going to the boiling pits of sewage!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9657 on: November 01, 2023, 01:10:48 AM »
I'm beginning to see a potential Christmas extravaganza, an old time radio play, A Coast to Coast Christmas Carol. Of course playing the lead role of Ebeneezer Scrooge is George Noory. I do imagine Noory's St. Louis home being furnished like Scrooge's, very old fashioned. It's Christmas Eve, Noory is all alone, he turned down an invitation to spend the evening with his kids and grandkids. Noory puts on his dressing gown and stocking cap, gets into his 4 poster bed and draws the heavy black curtains around him. Dead silence other than the tick tock of a grandfather clock. Moaning sounds, something being dragged along the floor, heavy chains rattling - Noory/Scrooge is startled, then sheer fright as a ghostly figure wrapped in bandages dragging chains approaches him, it's Art Bell as Jacob Marley. Art moans, he's speaking to Noory. Noory tells himself the specter of Art is just his imagination and blames his hallucination on 'It's just a bad bit of my turkee sammich that's what it is.' But Art continues to speak mournfully 'It's me George, Art Bell, the man who gave you your career, I gave you a special gift and look what you've done with it. Your greed, inattention, lack of professionalism, your ingratitude.'  Noory tries to wave the ghost away but it remains, he is now trembling with fear.

Tommy is Tom Cratchit, Noory's oafish loyal employee. But Tommy is gay and has no wife or children. But he is somewhat a guardian of a sickly 'Tiny Tim' character, Corny Tim -  a 62 year old Negro man whose health is failing.

gotta work on the rest, need to cast the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Yet To Come.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9658 on: November 01, 2023, 01:15:01 AM »
Noory and Tommy just commented on that scammer who fooled them into thinking Louise had died, so they aren't yet believing the caller who claimed JC had died.
But which JC? The original JC with Art Bell or the later fake JCs?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9659 on: November 01, 2023, 01:51:05 AM »
Noory is taking a lot of regular calls not ghost stories so its more a regular open lines segment than a "ghost to ghost"
They also play pre recorded segments each half hour even one from a guest who died some years ago - causing Noory and Tommy to spend time remembering that guest instead of calls.