Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851374 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9660 on: November 01, 2023, 02:38:30 AM »

no pride at all. he's possibly the luckiest man alive, in any other job or profession he'd be out of work. fortunately for him, overnight radio has no standards or ratings, Premiere doesn't care what he does as long as he shows up and doesn't ask for much money.

it's a god damn PARANORMAL show and neither he nor his producer could be assed to find a guest or two for Halloween - they've had ghost hunter guests, haunted places guests, anything creepy or scary would suffice for a Halloween show but nope, he's got the scammer peddling worthless nutritional snakeoil and then a couple of hours of tedious 'ghost to ghost' calls. A professional producer and host would have been screening people for weeks before to get on with their scary stories.

he's a total disgrace.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9661 on: November 01, 2023, 08:50:01 AM »
He said something last night around the time that guy called with the stupid 2025 remote viewing thing that was quite telling… Sounds like he wants to ride the show until he dies. it is quite selfish of him, but it also tells me that he has no other life. He doesn’t want to spend time with his grandchildren or, more likely, his kids don’t want him around their children. He’s acting like the show is all he has. Either that or, and I don’t believe this, he’s loading up on money so that his estate is bigger for his family when he dies. I doubt that because he’s been making good money for a long time and his primary home is in Missouri, so it’s not like he’s paying 90% taxes or anything. 

Since I don’t want a data surprise at the end of the month, I listen to him instead of streaming something while driving around and lately I have been driving around a lot more. I really do try to listen to red eye radio, that is quite the challenge.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9662 on: November 01, 2023, 08:58:17 AM »
If there is a hell, Norry should be forced to listen to Critical News Health segments for all eternity.   

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9663 on: November 01, 2023, 09:30:25 AM »
If there is a hell, Norry should be forced to listen to Critical News Health segments for all eternity.   

Norry show repeats are already on constant loop in Hell.  The administrators of the netherworld keep that on the lowdown otherwise people would start going to church more regularly.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9664 on: November 01, 2023, 12:02:11 PM »
Norry show repeats are already on constant loop in Hell.  The administrators of the netherworld keep that on the lowdown otherwise people would start going to church more regularly.

Praise the Lord!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9665 on: November 01, 2023, 04:49:12 PM »
I'm beginning to see a potential Christmas extravaganza, an old time radio play, A Coast to Coast Christmas Carol. Of course playing the lead role of Ebeneezer Scrooge is George Noory. I do imagine Noory's St. Louis home being furnished like Scrooge's, very old fashioned. It's Christmas Eve, Noory is all alone, he turned down an invitation to spend the evening with his kids and grandkids. Noory puts on his dressing gown and stocking cap, gets into his 4 poster bed and draws the heavy black curtains around him. Dead silence other than the tick tock of a grandfather clock. Moaning sounds, something being dragged along the floor, heavy chains rattling - Noory/Scrooge is startled, then sheer fright as a ghostly figure wrapped in bandages dragging chains approaches him, it's Art Bell as Jacob Marley. Art moans, he's speaking to Noory. Noory tells himself the specter of Art is just his imagination and blames his hallucination on 'It's just a bad bit of my turkee sammich that's what it is.' But Art continues to speak mournfully 'It's me George, Art Bell, the man who gave you your career, I gave you a special gift and look what you've done with it. Your greed, inattention, lack of professionalism, your ingratitude.'  Noory tries to wave the ghost away but it remains, he is now trembling with fear.

Tommy is Tom Cratchit, Noory's oafish loyal employee. But Tommy is gay and has no wife or children. But he is somewhat a guardian of a sickly 'Tiny Tim' character, Corny Tim -  a 62 year old Negro man whose health is failing.

gotta work on the rest, need to cast the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Yet To Come.

This will be a blockbuster of course, with the re-make featuring Heater as Marley and a diapered Tommee as Tiny Tim.

In re-runs it will run with Old Yellow as a double feature.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9666 on: November 02, 2023, 01:39:47 PM »
Noory snuck out a half hour early again last night, going to a replay of part of an old interview.
He has been doing this more often - two times this week already.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #9667 on: November 02, 2023, 05:20:44 PM »
Noory snuck out a half hour early again last night, going to a replay of part of an old interview.
He has been doing this more often - two times this week already.

He must be slowing down, needs more chaga!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9668 on: November 03, 2023, 02:07:31 AM »

did something weird happen tonight or I was out of it? I was in bed half listening to a typical Coast guest peddling woo about colors and auras and then suddenly it sounded like another guest talking about angels. Or maybe it's just all the guests sound the same and it's hard to tell one from another.

I think I also heard a commercial for 'George's Weight Magic' a diet pill, i hate hate hate these fraudsters taking advantage of people, the nutritional quackery is all over the internet, radio, grocery stores, etc. as long as you don't say it cures a disease you can pretty much get away with anything.

The only thing Noory has less of than talent or brains is scruples.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9669 on: November 03, 2023, 10:23:57 PM »

Curtis Sliwa paid tribute to Art Bell as maybe the greatest talk radio host of them all just now, Sliwa is right, it's all about 'theater of the mind' and Art did create a world that mostly existed in his own mind and that of his audience. He said 'He had a penchant for young Filipino women and I think it killed him prematurely.'  He also told about sending some of his Guardian Angel members from Vegas or Reno to spy on Art's double wide trailer, said Art mentioned it on air 'Why are Curtis Sliwa's guardian angels outside my studio spying on me?'

Noory is incapable of doing theater of the mind, he doesn't even understand the concept - Noory himself is the theater of the mindless, a one man show starring himself.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9670 on: November 04, 2023, 03:31:54 PM »
Did not see anyone mention the caller last week (Wed?) who told George he personally knew JC and that he had recently died. George said they had JC's number and would try to get ahold of him.  Didn't hear any follow-up the next couple nights. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9671 on: November 04, 2023, 04:44:29 PM »
Did not see anyone mention the caller last week (Wed?) who told George he personally knew JC and that he had recently died. George said they had JC's number and would try to get ahold of him.  Didn't hear any follow-up the next couple nights.

That was a lady 2:25 into that show, if I recall.

The G2G show,.I think.  To be honest, I forgot about that. She was in Wyoming or Idaho... I think.

Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9672 on: November 04, 2023, 10:30:40 PM »
A caller says that JC Webster is dead. She said she knew him.

this was the last call in the fifth segment of tonight‘s show.
This was posted here  during the Halloween Ghost to Ghost show...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9673 on: November 08, 2023, 11:25:07 PM »

can't comment on the show, the guests are so bad most nights i don't even bother, there's nothing 'paranormal' or 'conspiracy' or anything at all interesting about his merry-go-round of new age self help charlatans, the lowest of the low. how often did Art have this type of guest on?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9674 on: November 09, 2023, 12:26:00 AM »
can't comment on the show, the guests are so bad most nights i don't even bother, there's nothing 'paranormal' or 'conspiracy' or anything at all interesting about his merry-go-round of new age self help charlatans, the lowest of the low. how often did Art have this type of guest on?
Art never had channelers on - that was one of his rules.
Noory has a guest about "the spirit world" as he calls it on nowadays a couple times a week it seems.
Noory must have had a guest cancel at the last minute tonight- so he just got one of his fill ins instead like Joshua Warren.