Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852720 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9765 on: December 04, 2023, 08:15:11 AM »
Frank Morano had on a guest who is trying to find sNoory's last interview - Jimmy Hoffa.  He said Hoffa's body is being moved around, but at one time was buried beneath third base at old County Stadium in Milwaukee. 

Could sNorge have embellished? Or is the search just to hear how lame the questions are?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9766 on: December 05, 2023, 08:46:26 AM »
Long time caller (and major loon) Myet from NYC asked George to have Tom give Corny her phone number so they could talk.  How cool would it  be to be the proverbial fly on the wall to hear that conversation? 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9767 on: December 05, 2023, 12:37:15 PM »
Long time caller (and major loon) Myet from NYC asked George to have Tom give Corny her phone number so they could talk.  How cool would it  be to be the proverbial fly on the wall to hear that conversation?

She love him long time.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9768 on: December 05, 2023, 10:48:16 PM »

Myet wants BBC. My guess is Corny is the exception to the rule and is one of those black men with a small dick.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9769 on: December 05, 2023, 10:53:15 PM »
Thats a weird pairing since Myet in her past calls is an ardent anti-Trump New York liberal whereas Cornelius is a pro-Trump Louisiana guy who watches Newsmax, etc.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9770 on: December 05, 2023, 10:54:08 PM »
Myet wants BBC. My guess is Corny is the exception to the rule and is one of those black men with a small dick.

It's all those beans, Bibles and bullets. Compensation for a small penis.

All he needs is a big red truck.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9771 on: December 05, 2023, 10:55:35 PM »
Noory's guest just told Noory that ground-up Mummy dust was considered valuable and Noory couldn't believe that!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9772 on: December 05, 2023, 10:58:07 PM »
It was funny to hear Cornelius last night tell off Whitley Streiber saying its impossible to talk to dead relatives like Whitley does now with his wife Ann who passed away.  He also told him he is wrong about his ET contacts and claimed they are all evil fallen angels and demons!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9773 on: December 05, 2023, 11:08:06 PM »

I always comment on how childlike Noory's questions are, a few minutes ago he asked his guest, a very old sounding guy who is probably going to be on Noory's Big List of Dead Guests soon a typical Noory question 'Douglas, of all the world's mysteries which is the one you'd like to solve?'. And it triggered a memory for me, of a local TV talent show that ran on a small station when I was a kid, Tiny Talent Time, the host was the genial weatherman for the station's news program. I don't remember any kid on that show who ever displayed any talent, it was like the kids version of Noory's Emerging Artists - every other kid played the fucking accordion, there were always little girls ethnic dance groups, Irish, Scottish, Polish, whatever, the odd ventriloquist - all terrible. The host would get down on one knee so he was on eye/microphone level with the kids and ask their name and ask them a few questions 'Susie what made you decide to be a ballerina?' 'Mike, if I could snap my fingers and make your wish come true what would you wish for?' 'Steven is it hard to learn to play the accordion?' This man was talking to 7 year olds, the questions were childlike because he was interviewing shy kids with stagefright, Noory asks the same questions because he literally has the mind of a 7 year old.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9774 on: December 05, 2023, 11:14:34 PM »
Louise (reincarnated Cleopatra) just called in claiming she knows where a lot of the old Egyptian lost tombs are!
Noory now wants his guest to talk to "Cleopatra" and she is asked about details of how King Tut died.
She also says Nefretiti was her mother.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9775 on: December 05, 2023, 11:24:03 PM »

oh christ lol this is so pathetic. Louise/Cleopatra gave her recollections about King Tut's death, 'I was there'. King Tut lived 1300 fucking years before Cleopatra. The old geezer guest didn't call her on it, of course Noory would have no idea. Noory then told him that Louise could be Cleopatra reincarnated 'because she's very knowledgeable.'

what a gong show.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9776 on: December 05, 2023, 11:28:09 PM »
Wasn't it Ian who shot down some wild claims from Cleopatra?

Something like "No, that's not it." Or "Don't you know that?"
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9777 on: December 05, 2023, 11:37:59 PM »
Wasn't it Ian who shot down some wild claims from Cleopatra?

Something like "No, that's not it." Or "Don't you know that?"

Punnett is such a poophead. He doesn't know how to play to the peanut gallery.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9778 on: December 05, 2023, 11:39:35 PM »
Didn't Morgus here say that this whole reincarnated Cleopatra thing started because one of Noory's fraud psychic guests told Louise she was Cleopatra reincarnated? That's elder abuse, filling a blind old lady's head with nonsense which subjects her to ridicule. Noory is a scumbag exploiting the feeble and lonely.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9779 on: December 06, 2023, 12:43:29 AM »
Didn't Morgus here say that this whole reincarnated Cleopatra thing started because one of Noory's fraud psychic guests told Louise she was Cleopatra reincarnated? That's elder abuse, filling a blind old lady's head with nonsense which subjects her to ridicule. Noory is a scumbag exploiting the feeble and lonely.
Yeah Louise apparently went to longtime c2c guest Dr Bruce Goldberg for hypnosis sessions and thats where she got the idea she was the reincarnated Cleopatra...