Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851971 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10080 on: March 03, 2024, 11:21:22 AM »
The caller's name is Eugene and he was always beaten up on the playground, so he started calling himself Geno.  I felt like the call lasted 30-minutes.

It was real cringe worthy that Miss Cigar and her guest were enabling instead of condemning an obviously unhealthy situation.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10081 on: March 03, 2024, 12:37:23 PM »
Finally got around to listening to Noory's interview with David Paulides from last week.  Once again the guy omitted a significant amount of information that would make his conspiracy claims easily refutable.  In this case, it was the crash of a USMC transport aircraft on Mt Ranier in 1946. He claimed the government tried to cover up the crash by refusing to recover the mishap aircraft and the 32 Marines who died in the accident.  He inferred it was all done because "they" knew of the threat of whatever it is he claims are responsible for the disappearance of missing people writes about.

https://www.historylink.org/File/7820

Here is a detailed article on the mishap.  As can be read, multiple attempts were made to recover the remains of the Marines who died.  It was eventually decided not to risk the lives of the large team of individuals it would have taken to do so.

Keep in mind, in 1947 helicopters were in their infancy.  Early helos were powered by piston engines and underpowered, especially at high altitude, and played no part in these efforts.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10082 on: March 04, 2024, 08:14:45 PM »
The Mark Leslie (the psychic phenomena at bars and drinking establishments guy from Canada) interview was very cringeworthy. While old George's voice sounded fine in the car, it was like he was not participating in the conversation yet his lips kept flapping. It was pretty pathetic sounding and Mark or Mike (whatever his name is) answer the question something like three or four times in a short period and you could hear it in his voice. It was not a guttural sound of joy.

If that guy was a Boy Scout, he would've got an honor badge for patience.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10083 on: March 05, 2024, 02:06:20 AM »

I haven't listened much over the past few months so I hadn't heard Mike the Millennial in a long time - he called in for the first guest and did his usual little brown nosing interview. I wish before he died Ian, who hated Mike, had been able to call Mike. His voice weak, gasping pauses in breathing  'Hello .. is ... this ... Mike the ... Millennial? Alright ... this is Ia ... Ian Punn .. ett ... I .. just wan .. ted ... to tell ... you .. to go ... fuck ... your ... self ... you cree ... py .. little ...  virgi .. in ... bye ... loser!'

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #10084 on: March 05, 2024, 03:23:35 AM »
Noory's cousin is on the way, coming to take over hosting duties and save the show.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10085 on: March 05, 2024, 08:27:50 AM »
The Mark Leslie (the psychic phenomena at bars and drinking establishments guy from Canada) interview was very cringeworthy. While old George's voice sounded fine in the car, it was like he was not participating in the conversation yet his lips kept flapping. It was pretty pathetic sounding and Mark or Mike (whatever his name is) answer the question something like three or four times in a short period and you could hear it in his voice. It was not a guttural sound of joy.

If that guy was a Boy Scout, he would've got an honor badge for patience.

Yeah, this guy clearly did not think highly of Noory.  I thought he was both annoyed and condescending.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #10086 on: March 05, 2024, 10:25:44 PM »
Doc Wallet is back again tonight for his regular c2cam infomercial.

Tonight's Show" NATURAL REMEDIES / FUTURE OF AI
Hosted by:
George Noory

First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach

Good god they can't even go a month and February only has 29 days. It was three weeks since the last Wallet show, he did only 13 shows between these health shows. Damn embarrassing

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10087 on: March 06, 2024, 12:54:26 AM »
Tonight's Show" NATURAL REMEDIES / FUTURE OF AI
Hosted by:
George Noory

First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach

Good god they can't even go a month and February only has 29 days. It was three weeks since the last Wallet show, he did only 13 shows between these health shows. Damn embarrassing
Noory needed extra kickbacks apparently?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10088 on: March 06, 2024, 01:15:52 AM »

good god he's an imbecile. he obviously has a sheet or card with information about the guest some flunky or the guest has provided, you can *almost* hear him looking at the card for something to bring up because he's not capable of a real conversation as he's done no preparation and even if he did do some he wouldn't understand the subject matter, so these frequent awkward pauses happen where he consults the sheet/card to continue the interview.

So the guest is an AI 'expert'.

Noory: You worked with Emily (didn't catch her last name) dint you? (faking that he has a clue who Emily is)

AI Guy Jonathan: Yes, yes I have.

Noory: Is she still around? (having absolutely no idea who Emily is he guesses that Emily is older and may be deceased)

AI Guy Jonathan: She's 24.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10089 on: March 06, 2024, 01:34:54 PM »
I was at a garden center many miles from my home. I ended up getting into a conversation with an older lady starting off with a recommendation of a couple of hearty tomato breeds. it evolved to some political things because growing your own food might be required in a future crisis. Well, it devolved. She started going on about we don't have a real Joe Biden now and that it is a mask.

I got around to mentioning that I was listening to all sorts of interesting things back 30 years ago with Art Bell on C2C. I made an offhand comment about the current host sucking. She is a George Noory fan. Doh!

During this conversation she also made it a point to say all her kids avoid talking to her, her ex-husband won't talk to her, she's one very lonely lady. Yeah, kind of fits the bill, doesn't it? I spent something like 45 minutes talking to her, I did tell her not to bring up the mask stuff that there's enough stuff obviously happening that she doesn't need to get into weird conspiracy theories. She kept on telling me to google old world buildings and that somehow all of the buildings that have made it into America were transferred here. Huh?
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10090 on: March 06, 2024, 03:52:47 PM »
I was at a garden center many miles from my home. I ended up getting into a conversation with an older lady starting off with a recommendation of a couple of hearty tomato breeds. it evolved to some political things because growing your own food might be required in a future crisis. Well, it devolved. She started going on about we don't have a real Joe Biden now and that it is a mask.

I got around to mentioning that I was listening to all sorts of interesting things back 30 years ago with Art Bell on C2C. I made an offhand comment about the current host sucking. She is a George Noory fan. Doh!

During this conversation she also made it a point to say all her kids avoid talking to her, her ex-husband won't talk to her, she's one very lonely lady. Yeah, kind of fits the bill, doesn't it? I spent something like 45 minutes talking to her, I did tell her not to bring up the mask stuff that there's enough stuff obviously happening that she doesn't need to get into weird conspiracy theories. She kept on telling me to google old world buildings and that somehow all of the buildings that have made it into America were transferred here. Huh?
She sounds like she could become a regular Noory caller!  8)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10091 on: March 06, 2024, 03:56:40 PM »
She sounds like she could become a regular Noory caller!  8)

that didn't cross my mind! An opportunity lost I am so sorry, that would've been magical to get her to call.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10092 on: March 06, 2024, 06:17:53 PM »
Looks like Noory's second guest scheduled for tonight's show should interest regular caller Jeremy, since the topic is about coma survivors and NDEs...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10093 on: March 06, 2024, 09:23:43 PM »

Noory's top ratings demo is 'People In Comas', followed by 'Elderly People Shunned by Family', then 'Unemployed Middle Aged Black Men in Louisiana Named Cornelius'.

I hate Frank Morano almost as much as Noory, he welcomed a new city/radio station carrying his overnight program, he said the station manager told him that his program is doing many times the number of listeners the show he replaced was doing. Definitely Coast to Coast.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10094 on: March 07, 2024, 12:46:57 AM »
As I suspected, Noory was thinking of regular caller Jeremy for the second guest's interview tonight on comas.
He mentioned Jeremy at the start saying he may call in later...