Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852079 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10170 on: April 05, 2024, 10:09:19 AM »
... How did he pronounce it? Chernobeeol! I wonder how much he gets paid by PremSuck?

Not enough!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10171 on: April 06, 2024, 09:09:47 AM »
Not enough!

We should get paid for listening.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10172 on: April 07, 2024, 04:08:40 AM »
I learned last night with Lisa that one can ask a dead cat to reincarnate and come back to them. One caller said a family member is allergic to cats, so the guest said he could ask the cat to come back as a dog.

Is this a Coast low point?
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10173 on: April 07, 2024, 06:28:11 AM »
I learned last night with Lisa that one can ask a dead cat to reincarnate and come back to them. One caller said a family member is allergic to cats, so the guest said he could ask the cat to come back as a dog.

Only if Cornholio called in during the same segment with his second call of the evening.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10174 on: April 07, 2024, 03:45:45 PM »

The cat channeler guest also claimed that cats welcome the practice of spaying and neutering!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10175 on: April 07, 2024, 04:08:19 PM »
The cat channeler guest also claimed that cats welcome the practice of spaying and neutering!

The lure of unprotected sex is not bound by species, I see...
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10176 on: April 09, 2024, 12:39:34 AM »

Cornelius called in for a guest question, of course he never actually calls in because he has a legitimate question, just an excuse so he can get on the air and listen to his own voice. Noory asked him 'How was your weekend Cornelius?' Without hesitation Cornelius told him he had a great weekend 'I got to talk to Lisa Garr and Gina.' How fucking sad.

Tonight's second guest is another near death experience, afterlife 'researcher', Noory like always has nothing to add or ask him so he obviously looks quickly at whatever bio material somebody's provided him with and out comes this 'You use a lot of metaphors don't yeeeewww?' 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10177 on: April 09, 2024, 03:17:15 AM »
his spellbinding storytelling ability along with his celebrity fart catching credentials were on display with the first guest, some profiteer working the ancient alien vein of the paranormal biz, they're all the same, their 'research' is reading other fake researchers and just putting their words into their own, giving their books tantalizing titles like Escaping Eden. Anyway this shill is living in Australia which opened the door for Noory to interrupt things with a classhick story - 'Today is the actor Russell Crowe's birthday - so I texted him 'Happy birthday!' and he texted back 'thank you'.' followed by a humble brag type chortle. The guest had no response, an awkward pause per usual. What ... a ... story. Hilarious anecdote George. You sent a celebrity you barely know a birthday greeting and you're too stupid to realize that his terse 2 word 'thank you' reply told your audience that you're a nobody to Russell Crowe. If he had texted back 'Thank you George! Let's get together next time we're both in LA. Perhaps hop on your program one night.' But he didn't ....... all he had was 'thank you.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10178 on: April 09, 2024, 07:42:31 AM »
...he then blocked the number and sent a screenshot to his security agent asking who has been giving out his number...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10179 on: April 09, 2024, 08:20:01 AM »
He probably had a scam text number of someone holding themself out as Russell Crow to garner money.  That someone would not even respond in anticipation of monetary rewards.  That is truly a heart rendering account of someone seeking affirmation and not getting it.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10180 on: April 09, 2024, 06:49:37 PM »
First Half: CEO and chief medical officer at Hospice Buffalo, Dr. Christopher Kerr will discuss what happens when looking in the face of death, and finding love, insight, and grace through pre-death dreams and visions.

omfg he just had a guest on less than 24 hours ago with the exact same shit. Noory and/or Danheiser obviously having problems facing their own demises as they draw nearer.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #10181 on: April 09, 2024, 06:54:04 PM »
First Half: CEO and chief medical officer at Hospice Buffalo, Dr. Christopher Kerr will discuss what happens when looking in the face of death, and finding love, insight, and grace through pre-death dreams and visions.

omfg he just had a guest on less than 24 hours ago with the exact same shit. Noory and/or Danheiser obviously having problems facing their own demises as they draw nearer.
It sounds like there the pool of guest for C2Cam is getting smaller. It could mean that George and Tommy is getting ready to retire.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10182 on: April 10, 2024, 08:33:50 AM »
George and Tommee most likely don't book the guests.  This is corporate, remember.  Not Art and Ramona at home.  The Booker is probably a part time afternoon intern.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10183 on: April 10, 2024, 10:51:57 AM »
George and Tommee most likely don't book the guests.  This is corporate, remember.  Not Art and Ramona at home.  The Booker is probably a part time afternoon intern.

I once worked at an entertainment company and my job was to go after existing clients. I soon found out that most of the existing client list was made up of people who had very reasonable grievances against the management firm. I bet that the entire network uses the same database and they probably have them in little categories. Most of the guests I see are brought in by the weekend hosts.
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10184 on: April 10, 2024, 06:05:48 PM »
Joe from Monterey can be a prickly customer. Connie actually had him on once as a show guest. Joe was the first caller in the second segment and without interruption reamed the guest to shreds. Noory responded with his trademark comeback "Interesting take". How many times did he use this tonight? We lost count. He finally caught himself with just "Interesting ... " and then "Interesting observation". Now that is creative broadcasting.

It's only Tuesday and he ducked out early. And no one seems to complain when the guest disappears without a sendoff and the host pops in an old rerun.