Author Topic: Good Paranormal Youtube Channels  (Read 1784 times)

Christ on a Bike

• KMST
  • BooBs
Good Paranormal Youtube Channels
« on: July 29, 2019, 09:06:14 AM »
The golden age of paranormal radio seems to be behind us.
Recently I've been getting my fix from numerous Youtube channels that have decent content. I remember
looking 5 or 6 years ago and it was all fake, jump scare, click baity stuff but quality has definitely improved.
I've never really liked any TV ghost hunting shows as they're crap. But I have some recommendations if you
want some real raw footage.

Urban Ghost Urban Exploration (AKA UGUE Brothers) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSzuL8cKMva9fQxjENTb9tw

Some may find Joe a bit annoying, I think he fancies himself a bit. But his videos contain some fantastic footage, particularly his 30
minute alone sessions. I'm as sure as I can be that he's not faking anything. Check out the videos of the haunted trailer, abandoned restaurant,
the doctors mansion and this one is very good. There is also a video of a group investigation of the house worth checking out.

From UGUE's channel you can link to Holywalkers and Chris' Crazy Crossroads. They all do the same locations but great footage. Chris was a skeptic turned believer. He also shits himself at every tiny little knock.

Other channels I've found to have good, apparently real footage include OmarGoshTV, Franko TV, mellowb1rd, chills and Sir Spooks.

Anybody else have suggestions? I'd love to check them out.

Peace and love
ChrisT
Visit Norn Iron

deadmeow

• KIDD
Re: Good Paranormal Youtube Channels
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 01:57:34 AM »
Nacho Tube has a lot of old paranormal radio shows posted on the channel that you may or may not have heard of, Open Mind with Bill Jenkins, Laura Lee, Brian Vike...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Good Paranormal Youtube Channels
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:36:48 AM »
Nacho Tube has a lot of old paranormal radio shows posted on the channel that you may or may not have heard of, Open Mind with Bill Jenkins, Laura Lee, Brian Vike...

Open Mind with Bill Jenkins most famous listener?
Art Bell.
He took notes and decided to rip off the format.