Author Topic: Are You Mandela Affected?  (Read 15680 times)

pissinthewind

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
  • the uk weather man
Re: Are You Mandela Affected?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2019, 09:21:52 AM »
@ albrecht I love that song pissin in the wind

pissinthewind

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
  • the uk weather man
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 09:35:44 AM »
I know what you mean. Maybe those Mayans were on to something, because it really went left after 2012.
I did see the apollo 13 one. tom hanks was saying houston we've had a problem this was on the 22 August 2016 from around 7 pm till 11:30 uk time and I was going to record it but my phone was flat and it was back to how it used to be by the time I got around to it   

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »
Last night w 2 friends I saw the bio-pic (inspired by a nonfiction book) Stan & Ollie, which said the Robin Hood script Laurel was working on for Laurel & Hardy was never produced, but 2 of the 3 of us were sure we'd seen that movie (the other having no opinion).  I recalled specifically one of the lines the bio-pic had Laurel write, the other of us remembered costumes & a sight gag.  So far we haven't found evidence on the Internet in our reality to back up the existence of such a film.

They, like other humor groups, made a ton of movies and shorts. Some of them might be like "Robin Hood" in some ways. Some acts might have made material that featured Robin Hood. Also, it's often hard to recall such scenes if you watched them as a young child, which might explain why so many of us think that we're losing it.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 04:00:28 PM »
I did see the apollo 13 one. tom hanks was saying houston we've had a problem this was on the 22 August 2016 from around 7 pm till 11:30 uk time and I was going to record it but my phone was flat and it was back to how it used to be by the time I got around to it

There are a few misquotes centered around NASA. It's a moot point since we never even went to the moon.  ;)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 05:15:51 PM »
There are a few misquotes centered around NASA. It's a moot point since we never even went to the moon.  ;)

I thought the current thinking was we went, albeit the footage was faked by Kubrick, but we were told "never come back or you've had it" after viewing crystalline structures and alien life forms- and, possibly, depending on "expert," advanced NAZI bases when they decided to go off-world....  ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 08:10:40 PM »
Last night w 2 friends I saw the bio-pic (inspired by a nonfiction book) Stan & Ollie, which said the Robin Hood script Laurel was working on for Laurel & Hardy was never produced, but 2 of the 3 of us were sure we'd seen that movie (the other having no opinion).  I recalled specifically one of the lines the bio-pic had Laurel write, the other of us remembered costumes & a sight gag.  So far we haven't found evidence on the Internet in our reality to back up the existence of such a film.
Wow, I think we're going to start noticing all kinds of little things just gone without a trace as the times go by. In 2002 I recorded a song about a local guy who hung himself after the courts robbed him of his three daughters, the house, and saddled him with payments to his wife that he just couldn't make as a young guy working at a local mill. They essentially killed him.  I had this song backed up on Cassette, CD, as well as two external hard drives and now cannot find any trace of it ever existing. I'm nuts about backing things up and this song is just, gone.  Really nice song too :'(

We should all start compiling a list :P

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2019, 08:22:47 PM »
From the Book of Hesitations...

“Blessed are the Pessimists, fore they hath made backups. “
Are we having fun yet?

Sleepwalker

• KIDD
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2019, 11:36:17 PM »
Wow, I think we're going to start noticing all kinds of little things just gone without a trace as the times go by. In 2002 I recorded a song about a local guy who hung himself after the courts robbed him of his three daughters, the house, and saddled him with payments to his wife that he just couldn't make as a young guy working at a local mill. They essentially killed him.  I had this song backed up on Cassette, CD, as well as two external hard drives and now cannot find any trace of it ever existing. I'm nuts about backing things up and this song is just, gone.  Really nice song too :'(

We should all start compiling a list :P

Things like this have happened to me but only in the past decade. There are entries in my journal that I have not written and there are entries that I know I wrote but are missing. Nothing major and earth shattering like the Mandela part of the effect but weird nonetheless.

Did something happen in the last decade that started this?

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2019, 11:56:39 PM »
I thought the current thinking was we went, albeit the footage was faked by Kubrick, but we were told "never come back or you've had it" after viewing crystalline structures and alien life forms- and, possibly, depending on "expert," advanced NAZI bases when they decided to go off-world....  ;)

That's what "they" want you to think. The Stanley Kubrick footage was faked....by Woody Allen to make us think that the moon landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2019, 11:59:32 PM »
From the Book of Hesitations...

“Blessed are the Pessimists, fore they hath made backups. “

The optimist and the pessimist disagree on the glass. The realist sees it as both half full *and* half empty, and he drinks the beer while the two nitwits argue philosophy.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 12:05:21 AM »
Did something happen in the last decade that started this?

Some people claimed that CERN messed up the time and space continuums. I think that we're all just characters in Gods' Sims game, and He likes to play practical jokes.

Sleepwalker

• KIDD
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2019, 12:11:53 AM »
Some people claimed that CERN messed up the time and space continuums. I think that we're all just characters in Gods' Sims game, and He likes to play practical jokes.

Well he's probably having a good hee haw at my life.

pissinthewind

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
  • the uk weather man
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2019, 08:25:57 AM »
no we never  went to the moon they just went Past it on the way to try and see a planet where a colonization of humans have been living for thousands of years.  and the planet is almost undetectable by us earthlings :) well we are a bit stupid am sure they can keep hiding from us .. I don't blame them for masking there planet . I mean why would they  want to have war with such primitive earth dwellers and am guessing they don't want the USA to try to get a macdonald's on there to :)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2019, 08:42:17 AM »
no we never  went to the moon they just went Past it on the way to try and see a planet where a colonization of humans have been living for thousands of years.  and the planet is almost undetectable by us earthlings :) well we are a bit stupid am sure they can keep hiding from us .. I don't blame them for masking there planet . I mean why would they  want to have war with such primitive earth dwellers and am guessing they don't want the USA to try to get a macdonald's on there to :)

The royal we?

pissinthewind

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
  • the uk weather man
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 09:15:22 AM »
The royal we?
no am not a fan of the royal family. but I do like prince williams harry potter scar only because a friend of his hit him with a golf club:) I would of loved to of hit him with a club and just make out it was a accident :) https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/entertainment/people/prince-william-harry-potter-scar-613549