Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 137585 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #870 on: October 23, 2019, 11:06:47 AM »
Hi, gang! I've been asked to let you all know that to help everyone get into the pre-Halloween festivities, there will be an LPTD this Saturday, Oct. 26, at 7 pm EDT.

I will be hosting professional psychic Nora Hooper. Nora does not do many podcasts or radio shows, so we're lucky she agreed to be our guest. The interview will be about 60-90 minutes long, followed (by popular request) by our own little fun call-in Ghost to Ghost segment! It should be a fun episode, so please be ready to join by chat or call-in! Links and details will be posted here on Friday or Saturday. 

And if we're really lucky, maybe Heidi will be able to join us for a while, too!   ;D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #871 on: October 25, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »
Hi, everyone!

Here are the links for tomorrow's LPTD podcast, which is Saturday, October 26, 7 pm EDT, 4 pm PDT:

If you want to be on Discord for audio, call-in, and chat:  discord: https://discord.gg/HptpsZJ

If you just want the audio stream, not on Discord:  minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream

There is a separate non-Discord chat that goes along with the audio stream which will be monitored for questions but not directly by the host. YOu may have to log into the audio stream first (not sure), and then you can go to http://lptd.home.blog to find the chat link.

Our guest for the first hour will be Nora Hooper, a long-time professional psychic, who will take questions but will not be doing readings live. Following Nora, we'll have a little fun with a Ghost to Ghost segment, brought to you by request, so we hope you will be calling in with some good stories!

We hope to have you join us and enjoy the podcast!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #872 on: October 25, 2019, 08:20:00 PM »
Hi, everyone!

Here are the links for tomorrow's LPTD podcast, which is Saturday, October 26, 7 pm EDT, 4 pm PDT:

If you want to be on Discord for audio, call-in, and chat:  discord: https://discord.gg/HptpsZJ

If you just want the audio stream, not on Discord:  minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream

There is a separate non-Discord chat that goes along with the audio stream which will be monitored for questions but not directly by the host. YOu may have to log into the audio stream first (not sure), and then you can go to http://lptd.home.blog to find the chat link.

Our guest for the first hour will be Nora Hooper, a long-time professional psychic, who will take questions but will not be doing readings live. Following Nora, we'll have a little fun with a Ghost to Ghost segment, brought to you by request, so we hope you will be calling in with some good stories!

We hope to have you join us and enjoy the podcast!

If she’s any good I shouldn’t have to call to get my question answered.
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #873 on: October 25, 2019, 10:06:01 PM »
If she’s any good I shouldn’t have to call to get my question answered.

LOL!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #874 on: October 26, 2019, 08:19:52 PM »
Great show @wr250 and @Aquarius ! I really enjoyed Nora's interview! Thanks for putting it together!

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #875 on: October 26, 2019, 09:04:58 PM »
Great show @wr250 and @Aquarius ! I really enjoyed Nora's interview! Thanks for putting it together!

yep yep yep. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #876 on: October 27, 2019, 07:35:36 AM »
Looking forward to hearing this :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #877 on: October 27, 2019, 07:51:12 AM »

@Aquarius is a great guest host @DynamoHum . The show was in good hands.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #878 on: October 27, 2019, 07:56:42 AM »
@Aquarius is a great guest host @DynamoHum . The show was in good hands.

She is fab :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #879 on: October 27, 2019, 07:07:33 PM »
me too

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #880 on: October 27, 2019, 07:27:57 PM »
LOL!
Hi Aquarius. Due to RLI (real life issues) I wasn't able to listen live to the LPTD broadcast but I am catching up via the recorded show. Wonderful job hosting. BTW, great to put a voice to the avatar.
Cheers for now :)
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #881 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:08 PM »
She is fab :)

@Bobs Your Uncle and @DynamoHum, thank you both so much! It's a pleasure to do them, really fun for me.

I hope you're feeling better, DH!

+1 to you both.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #882 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #883 on: October 27, 2019, 07:38:38 PM »
Hi Aquarius. Due to RLI (real life issues) I wasn't able to listen live to the LPTD broadcast but I am catching up via the recorded show. Wonderful job hosting. BTW, great to put a voice to the avatar.
Cheers for now :)

Thanks kindly, @Starman, I appreciate it! Cheers and +1 back atcha.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #884 on: October 28, 2019, 11:01:40 PM »
Here's the download link for last Saturday's show with Intuitive Nora Hooper. It was a fun interview, and a fun bunch of spooky stories afterwards... enjoy! And remember, you don't have to register for an account to download the podcast.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ1Ph8kZGJFpvEsmpzB8NgsSaMAIh8GM2b2X