Poll

Should George Noory step down from C2C and have KSM take over?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
no
1 (16.7%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
Yes and lets Ksm make C2Cam Great again.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Tell KSM anything Thread  (Read 5939 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Tell KSM anything Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2022, 06:33:56 AM »
@KSM i know you are bored already. Go check out the laser light show at Fiske Planetarium.

https://www.colorado.edu/fiske/showtimes/laser-fantasy-liquid-sky-shows

The Green Solution and Medicine Man are decent if you are looking for a dispensary.

The owner of the Medicine Man dispensary was actually an Art Bell guest on Midnight in the Desert.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2022, 11:22:34 AM »
@KSM i know you are bored already. Go check out the laser light show at Fiske Planetarium.

The Green Solution and Medicine Man are decent if you are looking for a dispensary.

The owner of the Medicine Man dispensary was actually an Art Bell guest on Midnight in the Desert.
That lady, right?
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2022, 01:10:10 PM »
Have you run into the woman who was a guest on Art’s show who had Tupperware parties and was outed as a lesbian by JC?

I think Solaris Blueraven lives in a Denver suburb. Run into her?
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2022, 05:34:51 PM »

Bored? No. I'm unpacking. I love it. Setting things up. Placing furniture ETC. All while listening to Waylon. Oh, whadda ya' know, an Irish whiskey..

Thanks for the tips and info thus far @GravitySucks

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2022, 07:50:44 PM »
Bored? No. I'm unpacking. I love it. Setting things up. Placing furniture ETC. All while listening to Waylon. Oh, whadda ya' know, an Irish whiskey..

Thanks for the tips and info thus far @GravitySucks

@KSM

I always enjoyed meals at Bubba Gump’s.

https://www.bubbagump.com/location/bubba-gump-denver-co/

Beau Jo’s pizza is pretty good.

There are a lot of good Thai restaurants on the west side of town but I don’t remember the names.

Since you like to drink you would probably like this place for their single malt.   http://www.stranahans.com/

The Buffalo restaurant up in Idaho Springs is a place I’ve stopped at quite a bit.

I did a lot of work up there back in the day. It’s been awhile since I actually stayed in Denver. The last couple of years I’ve just passed through on the way to skiing. Other polka-dotted people may have more recommendations on current hot spots.

Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2022, 08:19:38 PM »
Bored? No. I'm unpacking masturbating. I love it...

:D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2022, 08:53:01 PM »
Bored? No. I'm unpacking masturbating. I love it... :D

AHhh So THAT'S what is all over the walls!  :-[

WET STICKY WEHEELCHAIR ACTION PUSSY SCRUB

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2022, 09:10:18 PM »
AHhh So THAT'S what is all over the walls!  :-[

WET STICKY WEHEELCHAIR ACTION PUSSY SCRUB

;D  The tint of the paint on the walls is called 'Loads.'   ;)  And "WET STICKY WEHEELCHAIR ACTION PUSSY SCRUB" sounds like it could be a Steel Panther box set.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2022, 01:07:01 PM »
;D  The tint of the paint on the walls is called 'Loads.'   ;)  And "WET STICKY WEHEELCHAIR ACTION PUSSY SCRUB" sounds like it could be a Steel Panther box set.
Well I guess that thar is a "TELL" of sorts.  :-\

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2022, 06:30:08 AM »
Well I guess that thar is a "TELL" of sorts.  :-\

Of course it's a TELL.  Dou you see any question marks?  Oops. That's an ASK.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2022, 11:20:05 AM »
@KSM tell @Walks_At_Night that they moved the battleship Texas from its berth near the San Jacinto Monument to a dry dock in Galveston for major repairs.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2022, 03:48:06 PM »
@KSM tell @Walks_At_Night that they moved the battleship Texas from its berth near the San Jacinto Monument to a dry dock in Galveston for major repairs.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
@Walks_At_Night

@GravitySucks wants you to know that they moved the battleship Texas from its berth near the San Jacinto Monument to a dry dock in Galveston for major repairs. Personally I do not think this is entirely necessary when Joes Garage is just down the street.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2022, 04:45:15 PM »
@Walks_At_Night

@GravitySucks wants you to know that they moved the battleship Texas from its berth near the San Jacinto Monument to a dry dock in Galveston for major repairs. Personally I do not think this is entirely necessary when Joes Garage is just down the street.

@KSM

First of all thank you for the message from @GravitySucks  Much appreciated.

Tell @GravitySucks that I was not aware of this and thank him.  Could you please also let him know that the USS North Carolina in Wilmington is also undergoing some maintenance albeit not as involved.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also that if he is ever in Wilmington for some strange reason, that he should take time out to see her. As the first of the "modern" American Battleships, she was mothballed right after the war and never modernized. Much more interesting than say visiting the USS Missouri but then again Honolulu has a lot more action than Wilmington.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2022, 05:41:00 PM »
@KSM

First of all thank you for the message from @GravitySucks  Much appreciated.

Tell @GravitySucks that I was not aware of this and thank him.  Could you please also let him know that the USS North Carolina in Wilmington is also undergoing some maintenance albeit not as involved.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also that if he is ever in Wilmington for some strange reason, that he should take time out to see her. As the first of the "modern" American Battleships, she was mothballed right after the war and never modernized. Much more interesting than say visiting the USS Missouri but then again Honolulu has a lot more action than Wilmington.

Ok. Here goes.

@GravitySucks
WAN Thanks you and has invited you over for a burger. Also, you should know that the USS North Carolina in Wilmington is also undergoing some maintenance albeit not as involved. We were thinking that if you are ever in Wilmington for some strange reason, that you should take time out to see her. As the first of the "modern" American Battleships, she was mothballed right after the war and never modernized. Much more interesting than say visiting the USS Missouri but then again Honolulu has a lot more action than Wilmington.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2022, 05:53:39 PM »
Ok. Here goes.

@GravitySucks
WAN Thanks you and has invited you over for a burger. Also, you should know that the USS North Carolina in Wilmington is also undergoing some maintenance albeit not as involved. We were thinking that if you are ever in Wilmington for some strange reason, that you should take time out to see her. As the first of the "modern" American Battleships, she was mothballed right after the war and never modernized. Much more interesting than say visiting the USS Missouri but then again Honolulu has a lot more action than Wilmington.

It's like you are translating, except both of them are speaking in English.

It's very much unlike you to do a high fidelity translation.  I would have thought that you would fuck around with the wording a bit.