Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 33584 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Stormy Daniels
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2022, 05:31:46 PM »
Wait, Ian let a guest speak more than a few words here and there?

Just droning on and on about a legal trial.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2022, 12:40:09 PM »
After listening to Ian and his attorney guest attack and defame our police and military last night, I'm sure in the interest of fairness he will host a show exposing college professors who've ruined the lives of students over personal vendettas, demanded sex for grades, and even murdered their students. Of course I would insist on a preemptive "most college professors are good people" disclaimer before hearing detailed accounts of the illegal/immoral acts of professors. We got to be fair, right?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2022, 12:52:51 PM »
After listening to Ian and his attorney guest attack and defame our police and military last night, I'm sure in the interest of fairness he will host a show exposing college professors who've ruined the lives of students over personal vendettas, demanded sex for grades, and even murdered their students. Of course I would insist on a preemptive "most college professors are good people" disclaimer before hearing detailed accounts of the illegal/immoral acts of professors. We got to be fair, right?
That would be an interesting show.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2022, 05:33:48 PM »
After listening to Ian and his attorney guest attack and defame our police and military last night...

Ian is such a punk.  He seems determined to ensure that every listener finally agrees he's an ass.

These preening pretend social justice warriors should ask to be put on a list somewhere - if they're for defunding the police, no police response when they call up, if they think the police, fire, doctors and nurses must be vaccinated or fired, they go on a different no service list.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2022, 05:35:41 PM »
He's also a coward.  Someone calling in says the wrong thing, Ian hangs up on them then tears them apart.  Then whines about how all he wanted was to have a conversation.  At least that was his MO a decade ago, I haven't listened for years.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2022, 06:45:14 PM »
Has anybody confirmed if he's married a natural born woman or if, out of embarrassment, they just say she's a woman?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2022, 11:29:06 AM »
I wonder why Ian didn't ask Kevin Randle about his former co-author Don Schmitt, a scam artist who falsified academic and employment records to give their books credibility? The guy claimed he was a scientist with a Masters, but was exposed as a mailmen.  Ian should have asked Randle if he knew Schmitt was a phony, and if not, why not?

Also disappointed Dr Ian didn't ask Randle about his diploma mill PhD.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2022, 11:38:15 AM »
Wow, had no idea there was so much disdain for Punnett. I liked his shows with the Mojave Mysteries dude.

This “classic show” just popped up on the insiders app, got all excited. Was basically about the academic definition of the word “monster”. Nothing about actual monsters. A big turd.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2022, 04:54:09 PM »
Wow, had no idea there was so much disdain for Punnett...

I used to like Ian a lot.  He had a few quirks that he mostly kept the lid on, that seemed more like radio show schtick - not letting others talk, always having to be right, no one else's jokes were ever funny, pompous, an all-around know-it-all, no one else was supposed to point out something about the subject he hadn't thought of...

After having that big blow up with that obnoxious guest, he was apparently made to apologize profusely the next two nights and was never the same.  The annoying quirks became much more pronounced and irritating, I quit listening.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2022, 06:56:31 PM »
How much are they paying these weekenders nowadays...  Dave Schrader mentioned a number once but I don't know if he was talking per episode or per year...  $5,000.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2022, 08:04:57 PM »
Wow, had no idea there was so much disdain for Punnett. I liked his shows with the Mojave Mysteries dude.

This “classic show” just popped up on the insiders app, got all excited. Was basically about the academic definition of the word “monster”. Nothing about actual monsters. A big turd.

I’ll listen to Punnett.  He can be an egotistical, elitist ass, especially since he’s now a full-on academic, but I can live with it.  At least he’s not a plodding, moronic buffoon just going through the motions.

#C2CPunchableFace
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2022, 08:15:31 PM »
How much are they paying these weekenders nowadays...  Dave Schrader mentioned a number once but I don't know if he was talking per episode or per year...  $5,000.

I asked Steve Warner that question several years ago, and I think it was less than $500/show.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2022, 08:26:19 PM »
I asked Steve Warner that question several years ago, and I think it was less than $500/show.

Hmmm. My first thought was that isn't very much. Then I thought about it a bit and that is more than $100 an hour to listen to some guy that thinks the Queen is a lizard or some lady that has a leprechaun living in her mailbox. Not bad......

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2022, 08:34:49 PM »
Hmmm. My first thought was that isn't very much. Then I thought about it a bit and that is more than $100 an hour to listen to some guy that thinks the Queen is a lizard or some lady that has a leprechaun living in her mailbox. Not bad......
Ha!  Everything is relative.  Sometimes, everyone “is” a relative. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2022, 08:44:29 PM »
Maybe I misheard the 5k and Dave said $500. Connie and Lee Cigar should only make $350 😲😲😲😲
Eh, nevermind...